Checkered Handkerchief?

Introduce Me A Good Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

 

I could feel my eyes getting all teary. "Aishh!" I kicked the can of coke that I saw as I walked on the street really hard, out of anger, that it flew at a great distance.

"Ouch!" I heard someone. I looked up to see who it was and was surprised to see a familiar face.

Luhan: "Yoona-ssi?" I called her. She looked at me and was surprised to see me.

Yoona: "Luhan-ssi, what are you doing here?" she asked me.

Luhan: "None of your business." I said, going all cold and rude on her again. She scoffed.

Yoona: "Rude." She breathed out under her nose quietly but I still heard her.

Luhan: "What are you doing here?" It was my turn to ask her now.

Yoona: "Hunting for elephants." She smirked at me. Sarcastic as usual. Then her face turned serious. "Of course, like you said.. "None of your business."" She air quoted me.

I laughed real hard. 'Aishh, this girl. Really surprising.' I stopped laughing and looked at her only to find out that she's been staring at me with her eyebrow sticking up.

Yoona: "Did you cry?" She asked me. She might have noticed my eyes before.

Luhan: "A..a..a..ani." I stuttered. "Tch. Why would a grown man cry?" I looked straight ahead to hide my crimson face.

Yoona: "Really now? Well, I have to go." I turned to face her but she was already walking the other way.

Luhan: "YAH! Wait." I ran and caught up with her. I was puffing my lungs out. "You walk too fast. What's the hurry?"

Yoona: "I have to meet someone." She told me. "Well, I..have to..umm..find him first." She added, her voice unsure.

Luhan: "I'll come with you." I blurted out unsure why I offered. Yoona did not hear me as she kept on walking wihtout even looking at me. We both reached the Coex Mall and entered at the same time.

Yoona: "You're still here?" She was shocked.

Luhan: "Didn't you hear me? I said I was coming." I stood beside her with my arms folded.

Yoona: "Wae? Wae?" She was annoyed, I could tell.

Luhan: "Don't take it the wrong way." I looked at her and explained, "I'm not a stalker, I'm meeting my friends here too." I walked ahead of her. I turned to my side and she was not there. So I turned around and saw her still standing by the entrance.

Luhan: "Ppalli!" I gestured her to hurry up. She walked towards me. "Let's find them together." I smiled and winked at Yoona. Somehow, I had forgotten about the incident in the Coffee shop earlier. I have never felt so relieved. Was it because of Yoona? I asked myself but shook my head off, trying to not think about it. Yoona saw me shook my head off.

Yoona: "Are you crazy?" She looked at me all skeptical.

Luhan: "Ani." 

Yoona: "Tch. Ahh, jinja. I'm with a crazy guy." She laughed then continued to walk in front of me. I punched my head slightly hard twice once she had turned around. We both reached the foodcourt and went to the yoghurt section.

Yoona: "He's not here again." She pouted.

Luhan: "Nugu?" I asked out of curiosity. Yoona then took out a checkered handkerchief out from her bag.

Yoona: "The owner of this handkerchief." She looked at it with a really sad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter