I Choose You

Introduce Me A Good Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

'It is because that I love you that I don't want to see you get hurt...I want us to be together. I will protect you.'

Sehun's words kept on playing and playing like a broken record inside my head. I rolled over on my bed. Then a flashback happened. I saw the hug between Luhan and Krystal again. I was so annoyed that I covered my face with the blanket and pillow.

"Aissh." I jerked up from the bed. I looked outside the window and I saw the moon.

'Moon chingu.' I whispered in my head sullenly. I stood up from the bed and went near the window. I opened it and the aroma of fresh air entered my nostrils.

"I haven't been able to talk to you my moon chingu." I leaned over on the window sill and talked to the moon. "How are you lately?" I asked. "That's good. Me? I'm a mess." I looked down sadly then I let out a sigh. "I'm in love with two guys. One is a gentleman. When we first met, we bumped into each other that the frozen yoghurt I was holding fell on my shirt. He offered me his handkerchief. He is so kind. He is closest to my ideal man AND he saved me twice tonight." I shouted at the moon in awe. "Then, there's the other one. He's the total opposite. He was arrogant when we met. He didn't even say sorry when he bumped into me. We teased and fought with each other but as time flied, I saw him in a different light. Everytime he's with me, I find a smile on my face. My heart beats uncontrollably and he makes me feel a jab in the heart sometimes. He's really different." I stared into space. "But tonight, I saw something that i wish I shouldn't have. Now, I don't know what to think of him anymore." I looked down again. Feeling all gloomy. Then, I stood up properly. "I've made up my mind." I looked out, I was filled with determination. "I choose him." I nodded.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I have to meet Sehun and give him my honest answer. But before I meet him, I decided to go over to the coffee shop first to visit the guys for making them worry last night. The bus was nearly at the bus stop. I stood up and I saw a familiar figure by the bus stop as I looked outside the window.

Yoona: "Luhan-ssi?" I breathed out his name. The bus came to halt and I got off. I pretended that I did not see him and walked straight to the coffee shop when suddenly, he called my name out.

Luhan: "Yoona."

I stopped on my tracks. I turned around slowly.

'Why did I stop?' I thought. He came running towards me. He huffed.

Luhan: "Yah, you're such a fast walker." He was catching his breath.

Yoona: "What do you want?" I asked him with my poker face on. When he finally caught his breath, he hugged me. I was surprised.

Luhan: "Meet me in half an hour at the mall." He said. "I have something really important to tell you." He broke the hug but kept his hands on my shoulders and then he faced me. He was smiling from ear to ear. "You must come." His hands then slid down from my arms and he held both of my hands. "I'll be waiting." He then let go and went somewhere.

'Maybe he's going to tell me that he and Krystal are back together. Tch. As if that's news.' I thought. I turned around and went on my way to the coffee shop.

***

"Annyong!" I greeted the guys. They all turned to my direction and everyone's face lit up.

Everybody: "Yoona!"

I smiled at them sweetly. Chanyeol oppa and Baekhyun oppa came towards me excitedly and they both hugged me.

Chanyeol: "How are you feeling Yoon-Yoon?" He hugged me and Baekhyun oppa tightly.

Baekhyun: "My poor yoongie. Are you feeling alright now?" He hugged me and Chanyeol oppa tightly.

Yoona: "My two adorable oppas, I...ca..can't breathe." I told them under my breath.

Kris: "Yah, she's lucky that she survived last night but you two are trying to kill her again." Kris oppa joked while he grabbed Chanyeol oppa by the neck and Suho oppa grabbed Baekhyun by the ear. I laughed at them. Suddenly, the door opened. A customer. We all turned to the door but to my surprise, it was Krystal.

Krystal: "Annyong! " She greeted us. They greeted her back but I didn't. "Yoona unnie, can I talk to you?" I was surprised.

***

Krystal took me to a different coffee shop just across the road. She wanted to talk to me privately.

Yoona: "What do you want to talk about?" I broke the silence. I was still feeling a little bit awkward after what happened last night. Krystal put the cup of coffee down and her face was really serious.

Krystal: "Unnie, I want to get back with Luhan oppa." I looked at her in shock. She didn't look at me. "We've talked about this last night and he is up for it. But before everything, I want your blessing." She looked at me then. I was really in shock. "Unnie?" I looked down and paused for a minute.

Yoona: "Tch. Of course." I scoffe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter