I Love Her

Introduce Me A Good Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

 

After the music had faded, I bowed and took my leave. I left Yoona alone in the dance floor. As I turned around, a huge grin came on my face. My heart was beating really fast. Faster than the speed of light.

*DugunDugunDugunDugunDugun*

I clutched my chest and I breathed in and out. The moment we danced was spectacular. It was like the world was in slow motion around us where only the two of us were moving at a normal speed. My heart began to beat faster again.

'Aissh, I can't breath. I need some air.' So I headed towards the kitchen door when at the same time, Krystal called me.

Krystal: "Oppa!" She grabbed me by the arm. "Can I talk to you for a second?" She smiled playfully at me. Suddenly, Kris oppa appeared from the kitchen door.

Kris: "Oh. Luhan?" He looked at both of us, curious.

Luhan: "Excuse us hyung." I grabbed Krystal by the hand and dragged her through the kitchen and then to the back door. I dragged her for a few more walks and then we stopped at the back of an old building just beside the coffee shop. "What is it?" I asked her.

Krystal: "Err.. Umm.." She began. I waited for her. "Umm, I don't really know how to say this but..umm.." I could tell that she was having a hard time.

Luhan: "Take a deep breath and tell me." I tried to calm her down. She did what I said and took a really deep breath. She let it out loudly and she looked me in the eyes with determination.

Krystal: "Luhan oppa, I want us to get back together." Her words shocked me. My eyes widened. "I know that I broke your heart once but this time I won't." Every word was sincere. She stared at me and waited for my answer.

Luhan: "I'm sorry." I told her sincerely. I looked at her with sincerity in my eyes. "You broke my heart a long time ago. It never really healed....until now." I smiled. "I loved you but that was a long time ago. When I thought that I could never love again, love found me. Love bumped into me and I ignored it. I teased it, I laughed at it, then I started to care for it." I stopped and looked over the starry sky. Krystal looked up too. "She came and picked up the pieces. She made me laugh, she made me smile, she made me live again. She is the moon among the stars. Without her, the sky would be dull and starless. Just like my life." I looked back down and stared at Krystal again. "Without her, my life is starless. Dull and empty. I'm sorry Krystal, I can't love you. I love her." She never took her eyes off me and listened to every word I had said. She then smiled.

Krystal: "I'm joking oppa. Ehhh.." She playfully punched my arms. I was bewildered by her actions. "You have changed oppa. From the moment I saw you when I first came to the coffee shop to apologise, I realised it. Your eyes were somehow kinder. She is one lucky girl." She said. "How come you haven't told her yet?" She suddenly asked me. She somehow saw right through me.

Luhan: "I can't. Sehun loves her too." I said with a sullen expression. She patted my shoulder.

Krystal: "Oppa, do you know why our love ended just like that?" She looked me in the eyes. I just stared at her back, not really knowing what to answer her. "It's because I gave up. I didn't fight for our love when I should have." I was surprised by her. "That's why oppa, my word of advice, is for you to fight for her. Don't be like me." She then hugged me. I hugged back. "Every word that you had said to me before, say it to her."

She was right. I have to fight for Yoona. I love her.

Krystal: "I guess this is goodbye." She said but we did not let go of each other. We gave each other a meaningful hug for the sake of goodbyes.

'Im Yoon Ah, wait for me.'

~*~*~*~*~*~

Yoona's POV

 

I sat on the couch close to the stage with Sehun. I was not in the mood to be there anymore.

Sehun: "Are you okay now?" I heard him ask but I only weakly nodded at him. I could not stop thinking about what I saw. The hug bothered me a lot.

Yoona: "I want to go home now Sehun." I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter