Nul Sarang Ha Get Suh 2

Introduce Me A Good Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Once everyone was settled down and was seating on their desired tables and seats, the piano started to play. Then it was accompanied by a violin. The music being played was Pachelbel's Canon in D. The music was perfect. Then the doors slowly swung open. Everyone turned their heads into the direction of the open doors where you could see Yuri, looking perfect in her wedding dress.

I guess I was wrong. Not only was the music perfect but EVERYTHING was too. It was a breathtaking moment for everyone-especially for Minho-as the ethereally, veiled bride walked in.

Yoona's POV

Yoona: "Uwaa..." my mouth could only say nothing but that. I was taken aback by Yuri unnie's beauty. I looked over at Minho oppa and I could see how happy he was. (Base from his huge cheshire cat grin.) I looked over at Yuri unnie and eventhough she was wearing a veil, I could see that she was smiling as well. Somehow, I felt really happy and I did not even notice the big, happy smile on my face.

 

Luhan's POV

I was left staring with my mouth open at the bride as she walked in. 'Snap out of it Luhan.' My mind told me. I did and focused on something else. I suddenly turned my head at the bridesmaids corner and I saw Yoona smiling. 'Neomu Yeppeo.' I thought. 'Wait, what? Did I just say that? Snap out of it Luhan.' I imagined hitting myself in the head. Somehow, I find myself still staring at her.

 

Yoona's POV

Mr. Kwon handed over unnie to oppa after saying his last piece of advice. "Take care of my little girl." Yuri then kissed his right cheek and he was seated at the front. The moment was finally here. Both Yuri unnie and Minho oppa were now standing right before the priest, waiting to be wed.

The music had stopped.

Priest: "We are gathered here today to witness the exchanging of vows between Yuri-ssi and Minho-ssi. Who gives this woman to be married to this man?" He asked.

Mr. and Mrs. Kwon: "We do."

*Time skip*

Priest: "I now ask you both to face each other." And so they did. "Do you Choi Minho, take Kwon Yuri, to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold? To be your partner for life and to be your one true love? Will you cherish her and love her today, tomorrow, and forever? Will you be faithful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter