Last Memories

Introduce Me A Good Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

It was now closing time at the EXOtic Coffee Shop and Luhan has not returned yet. I was getting worried along with the guys.

Yoona: "Where could he be?" I whispered to myself while I looked out the window.

Kris: "Don't worry Yoong. He'll be back." He reassured me with a smile. I smiled back at him and looked over to the other guys. Everyone was melancholy and worried. The two ever so cheerful Baekhyun and Chanyeol were serious now. I looked over to Kai who was on the very far corner. He was looking at a photo. I approached him all of a sudden.

Yoona: "Kai oppa, are you alright?" I asked him while I peeked at the photo he was looking at. It was a photo of him and Luhan. Luhan's arm was on Kai's shoulders. They were in their school uniforms. "That's you and Luhan-ssi right?" I told him and he flinched.

Kai: "Ahem. Yeah." He cleared his throat. "Tch. Time flies really quick. This photo was taken during the beginning of our first year of the school term." He looked at the photo sincerely as he reminisce on those days. He unfolded the photo and I saw that Luhan's other arm was on a girl's shoulders. I recognised the girl. She was the girl from before. My eyes widened in shock.

Yoona: "That's the girl who came here just now." I pointed at the photo. Kai did not move nor looked away from the photo. He kept still and held the photo close.

Kai: "Her name is Krystal." He smiled half-heartedly. "Me, Luhan hyung and Krystal were bestfriends during our highschool years. We both met Krystal during our first year and we instantly became friends." He began to open up. I listened attentively. "I fell in love with Krystal the moment I met her but then Luhan hyung told me that he is in love with Krystal. I knew I could never pursue her because Luhan is not just my hyung but he's also my bestfriend. So I kept my love hidden and watched from the sideline. I neither told him nor her." He stopped and sighed at the photo. Somehow, I felt what Kai oppa was feeling. "When it was our last year of being highschool students. We began planning our lives, what and where we'll be from there on. The three of us wanted the same thing. We all wanted to be idols. Krystal wanted it the most. She worked hard for it and guessed what, she achieved her dream." He stopped and his face became darker, almost empty.

"6 years ago, Luhan hyung confessed his love for Krystal and the two of them went out and became a couple. I had moved on by then. I finally had the courage to let go and just be their friend. A friend that they can rely on. I was happy that both of them were happy. Luhan hyung loved her with all of his heart. I could tell." His face was still empty. "But then everything changed. Krystal was scouted by an agency. Both me and Luhan hyung were excited for her but somehow, I was worried because that means she's going to have to leave and train. After being scouted, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter