Confession and Declaration

Introduce Me A Good Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

 

"Wow." I marvelled at the view from the Ferris Wheel. I could see the streetlights shine through. Red, blue, mostly white and yellow. They looked like tiny fireflies. I could also see the cars moving back and forth at the road, the buildings, the lake and the park. What caught my eyes the most was the full moon that shone brightly in the sky. I looked over to Yoona and she was marvelling at the view as well. Her smile, her eyes, she shimmered under the pale moonlight. "Jeongmal yeppeo." I found myself smiling. If only the moon could talk, it would say how jealous it is towards Yoona's illuminating beauty.

*Dugun Dugun*

My heart suddenly started beating. Here I am, stuck in the Ferris Wheel with the girl that I like. I should consider myself lucky but I felt bad because Sehun likes her too. I kept my eyes on her. Despite being trapped in this ride, she was enjoying the awesome view outside.

*Dugun Dugun Dugun Dugun*

My heart began to beat even faster. I clutched my chest just incase my heart decides to jump out of my chest. 'Aishh, stop beating!' I told my heart. Suddenly, Yoona said something.

Yoona: "Kwaenchana?" She was looking at me with curious and worried eyes.

Luhan: "Kwaenchana." I reassured her. I unclutched my chest and fixed my shirt. I coughed and cleared my throat.

Yoona: "Oh, okay." Then she continued to look outside. My eyes fixed on her again for a minute then they looked back out at the view.

'Should I say it?' I thought. 'Should I confess now? I mean the timing is right. We are stuck in a ferris wheel just like in the movies and the feeling is not awkward. But if I confess to her, and she rejects me, there is nowhere to hide which would be really awkward.' I was contemplating in my head on whether to confess my feelings or not. I looked at her again. She was now looking at her phone.

Yoona: "Sehun oppa sent me a text. He is asking where we are?" She told me. As soon as I heard Sehun's name and the way Yoona called him Oppa made something in me click. 'Okay. I am going to confess to her now. I must beat Sehun first.' I thought. I took a deep breath and opened my mouth but no words came out. I tried to speak again. Another failed attempt.

Yoona: "Is something wrong Luhan-ssi?" She asked. I gulped and took a deep breath again. 'This time for sure.'

Luhan: "I........li--i--ke....." I began to stutter. "I........li--ike......the view."

'WHAT?! Did I just say that I like the view?' I shouted in my head.

Yoona: "Okay...the view is pretty awesome." She looked at me weirdly.

Luhan: "Ani. What I am trying to say is that... I....like..." Our eyes met. "I....like...you." The intercom suddenly came to life as soon as I said those words. The ride began to move.

'Sorry for the inconvenient we have caused you. The ride is now up and going.' The guy behind the intercom announced.

Yoona: "Oh thank God." She prayed. "What was the last thing you said Luhan-ssi? I did not quite hear it." She asked me.

Luhan: "Ah, nothing. I already forgot what I was suppose to say." I told her and smiled at her. 'Great timing intercom. Just great.'

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

Yoona's POV

 

'I wonder what was that thing Luhan wanted to say to me.'

I sighed. 'Anyways, I'm glad the ride is up and running again. I don't think I could survive any longer with Luhan in there. My heart could have bursted out of my chest.'

It was our turn to get out of the ride. The ride door opened and I saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun outside with the other guys waiting. I was about to step out of the ride when Luhan suddenly blocked me.

Luhan: "Me first." Then he got out of the ride. He turned around and smirked at me. I gave him a deadly glare. I was about to get out when I suddenly trip over.

Yoona: "AHHH.." I closed my eyes and prepared to land on the hard concrete ground face flat but somehow, I landed on something soft.

"Kwaenchana?" Someone asked me. I opened my eyes and I saw Luhan. We were face to face.

Yoona: "I'm fine." I told him.

Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter