4

Welcome To School

Dillon turned around to see a guy standing in the dark.  He was tall and lean, deffently well built.  His hand slowly reached up and tugged on a small piece of her hair.

Guy: YOu cut your beautiful long hair so short, such a shame.

Dillon: Who are you?

Guy: You don;t know?  How sad.

She pushed his hand away from her face and looked at him.  She couldn't make out his face at all.  Dillon was getting scared as this guy knew so much about her but she didn't know who it was at all.

Guy: How is Jonghyun treating you?

Dillon: Who are you!?

Suho: What's going on?

He came running down a hill around them shirtless showing off his muscled chest.  Dillon's face turned pink and she looked away from him.  Even though she has three brothers she has never seen a shirtless man.  It scared her a little bit.

Guy: It's okay, I'm a friend.

Suho: Yeah, leave him alone.  Dillon come on let's go inside. 

Dillon: Where's your shirt?

Suho: Why would I wear a shirt in the fall during a run?  What a silly guy.

He was messing with Dillon's hair and laughing at her.  She felt her face heating up at him.  None of her brothers ever acted like that towards her. 

Guy: Please keep a shirt on whenever you around Dillon.

Suho: I don't think I have to listen to you, come on.

He dragged her away from the strange guy.  Dillon turned around to look at the guy and he seemed so familair to her, but she couldn't pplace him at all.  They walked back into the dorm building and Suho walked her to her dorm room.

Dillon: Thanks that guy was a little creepy.

Suho: No problem.  It's weird, you would think since you're a guy you would know how to fend for yourself.  I mean after hitting Jonghyun like that.

Dillon: No, Jonghyun and Minho usually took care of anyone that ever hurt me.

Suho: Really?

Dillon: Yeah, it was really bad with my brother Taemin since they said he was like their sister before I....

Suho: Before you what?

Dillon: Before my parents thought I was a girl and turned into a boy.

Suho: Ha, ha. That's a little funny.  You would think that doesn't happen that much, but it does.

Dillon: What?

Suho: Parents wanting a gender for their child and getting the other one. 

Dillon: Yeah, well I should go in a sleep.

Suho: True you have a big day tomorrow.  We are hearing from a guest speaker in the morning like normal. 

Dillon: Really?  Um where would that be?

Suho: Oh, I'll walk you over.  I already promised your brother I would take good care of you while you're here. 

Dillon: You don't have to.

Suho: I kind of want to.  You seem like the type that needs someone to protect them at all times. 

He ruffed her hair a little bit and smiled.  Dillon's face turned a little pink.

Suho: Are you getting sick?

Dillon: No, why?

Suho: You're face is turning red.

Dillon: Oh, it's just getting hot in here huh?  Man it's so hot I can see why your shirt is off.  Hahaha.

Her laughs where stiff becuase she was a little nervous at seeing him be so nice to her and being shirtless on top of that.

Suho: Oh, maybe you're right.  Take off your shirt.

He grabbed the end of her shirt and started to lift it up showing a litttle bit of her pale stomach that laid flat against all the bones and oragns on the inside.  She freaked and pushed his hands away from her.

Dillon: Hahaha, night.

She ran into the room and slammed the door.  Suho was a little shocked at first and then just smiled at the door.

Suho: Good night, weird guy.

Dillon to her bed and laid down.  She has the bottom bunk and a hand came down and she got a little scared.  Then a face looked over as well.  It was her roommate Tao.

Tao: What's wrong?

Dillon: Nothing, just really tired.

Tao: Alright.

He climbed back into his bed leaving her alone and she closed her eyes trying to forget what happened and she was almost asleep until her computer went off annoucing that she had an email.  She got up and read it.

From: Taemin.

Dear little Dillon,

By now you have figured out that you're in an all boys school, right?  How much that must .  Being surrounded by nothing but boys would .  At least I can still go to school with some girls.  Anyways I hope everything is okay there for you right now.  Oh yeah before I forget Appa wants you to know how sorry he is for lying, but he had to do it.  He just wants you to get married, okay?  Maybe I'll visit you some time soon.  Who knows maybe not at all.  Bye bye er. :P

His email was a little mean, but Dillon found herself smiling since that was the only way that Taemin knew how to talk to her.  He knew that she was a little different to deal with and tried to make her feel a little bad, but not that much.  Plus he avioded using any words that could show that she is really a girl.  She shut her computer and fell asleep.

The next morning Suho walked in as Dillon was trying to tie her tie.  Tao was fixing his collar so it would be open and not bugging him all that much.  Suho walked up to her and just laughed.

Suho: Need help?

Dillon: Yes, I've never had to wear one of these.

Suho: Really?  You've enver woren a suit before?

Dillon: Uh... Jonghyun used to tie my tie when I was younger and it's been so long.

How could she tell him she would wear a dress to formal events!  He fixed her tie.

Tao: Are you ladies ready?

Dillon: Who's a lady?  Not me, hahaha.

Her laugh was stiff again becuase she was scared.

Suho: You're kind of wierd.  Come on let's go.

They walked out of the dorm and where heading to the auditoirm where they would be hearing the speach from someone that they didn't know who it was yet.

Guy: So we meet again Dillon.

They all stopped and Suho turned to look at her. She took a deep breath and turned to see who it was.

Guy: And not even a hug for me?

Dillon's eyes grew wide.

Suho: Look...

Dillon: MinMin!

Minho: Dilly!

Dillon ran into his arms and picked her up.  She was giggling and smiling at her.

Dillon: I missed you so much, you have no idea.

Minho: I know.  I never see my beautiful Dilly anymore. It .

Dillon: Oh, Suho, Tao this is my second oldest brother, Minho.  MinMin for short.

Minho: Hello, I believe you know our oldest brother, Jonghyun.

Suho: Oh yes. 

Tao: Yep.

Dillon: Speaking of that jerk you know what he did to me this time?

Minho: Don't you worry your pretty little face, O... Hyung will take care of it.

Minho almost slipped and said Oppa which Dillon laughed at.