16

Welcome To School

Dillon: Come here.

She dragged L.Joe outside adn Suho had to watch that.  First it was Tao and now it was the new kid.  He couldn't believe this at all.  Everything he hated right now.  He wanted Dillon all to himself.  Dillon and L.Joe were in a place where no one would find them.

L.Joe: Is there something you wanted Princess.

Dillon: I'm not your princess anymore.

L.Joe: You are and always will be.

Dillon: No I won't!

L.Joe: Are still made about what happened?

Dillon: You cheated on me with almost every girl in school while we were dating.

L.Joe: I did it out of love.

Dillon: Yeah right.

L.Joe: I did!

He was angry.  Dillon never saw him get like this.

L.Joe: You don't know what it was like for me to date my best friends sister.  Taemin didn't know about us until our Junior year.  Even then he thought whe only just started to date.

Dillon: So that gives you the right?

L.Joe: No, but if I suddenly stopped being a playboy everyone would know.  As soon as Taemin found out I stopped.  Do you know how disguested I felt being with those girls?

Dillon: So you can make out with any of them?

L.Joe: You aren't listening to me at all.

Dillon: I just want answers.

L.Joe: I wanted to be better for you!

She stopped yelling at looked at him. 

L.Joe: I love you so much that I even transfered here to be with you.  Dilly, you are truely everything to me and I will get you back.

Dillon: What happens if I won't take you back?

L.Joe: I'll fight to the end.

Dillon: How can I trust that you won't cheat on me again?

L.Joe: Just you wait Dilly, I'll porve myself over and over agin to you.

He walked up to her and pulled her close up to him. 

L.Joe: You have no idea how I felt with you out of my life completely.  It was so awful, don't leave me again.

He held her even tigher.  She knew she couldn't belive those words and she pushed him off of her. 

Dillon: I don't care.

She began to walk away and L.Joe started to laugh.

L.Joe: You really think I came here alone?

Dillon: What do you mean?

L.Joe: Neil, Ricky, Chanjo and Chunji are all here, too.  Do you really think they forgot about you?

Dillon: Are you black mailing me?

L.Joe: You could look at it that way or you could see it as I love you so much.

Dillon: I hate you..

Dillon began to cry as she knew he would make her life miserable here at school.  L.Joe laughed as he walked out and saw another man standing outside the door.

L.Joe: You hear what we were talking about?

Tao: Yeah.

L.Joe: But you already knew she was a girl, why not report her?

Tao: I left she is here for a good reason.

L.Joe: To be mean to me.  That's all, she just wants to be mean to me.  It's a fun game between us.

Tao: She hates you, or didn't you hear that.

L.Joe: Whatever

He began to walk away, but Tao shoved him against a wall.

Tao: You make her cry again and I will beat you up, got that?

Tao walked away and Dillon went out into the campus and was just walking around when she ran into Lay and his little possy.

Lay: Lookie here.

Luhan: Kris told you to leave her alone.

Lay: Oh come on.

He punched her.  She fell to the ground.  Luhan looked at her and told the others to leave, with him of course.  It was just Lay and her.  He started to kick her and she just took it.  She didn't care if she died right now.  If she did then she wouldn't have to see L.Joe anymore.  That would make her happy.  He just wanted to hurt her even more. 

Lay: Not even fighting back!?  Are you a man?

Dillon: No, I'm not.

Lay: Haha!  You aren't even a man, you're a little boy!

He kept kicking her over and over again.  She didn't care, but after awhile he got bored and he left her to die on the side of the road.  Her head slowly lifted up and looked around.  No one was there to help her out at all.  She started to crawl a little bit.  But she out.

 

 

About two hours later she woke up on her dorm room.  Tao and Suho where sitting in chairs next to her bed and L.Joe was in the corner scared to go next to her bed.  These three boys where looking after her.  She couldn't believe it.  One of them found her and brought her back here.  She smiled adn Tao stood up.

Tao: Hey are you okay?

Dillon: Thank you two. 

Tao: Two?  There are three of us.

Dillon: Tao, Suho.  You are the best.

She smiled and fell back asleep.  Suho smiled and messed up her hair.  Tao laughed and sat on her bed.  Those two just watched her sleep.  L.Joe got angry and walked out of the room and slammed the door. 

 

Dillon..... You have no idea what is going to happen to you.