19

Welcome To School

Dillon was scared as Tao looked right at her.  He knows!  Oh my god, he knows!  He knows that I'm a girl.  What am I going to do?

Tao: I don't mind you know.

Dillon: You don't?

Tao: No, I mean it's fine

Dillon: When did you find out?

Tao: When I took you to that party.

Dillon: How did you find out?

Tao: It wasn't that hard.

Dillon was scared.  She did something at that party to let everyone know she is a girl.  This isn't good, Jonghyun is going to kill her.

Tao: I mean there's nothing wrong with being gay Dillon.

Dillon: Gay?

Tao: Yeah, if you like men who am I to stop you.  But hey don't bring them here to do anything while I'm here, okay?

He thought she was gay, not a girl?  Dillon laughed adn smiled at him.

Dillon: Really you're okay with me liking men?

Tao: Yeah.  Why should I tell you who to love?

Dillon: Wait did you think that Suho and I...

Tao: Kind of, guess I'm wrong huh?

Dillon: Yeah. How did you know?

Tao: Well, the way you where staring at some of the guys, it was like you thought they where hot. 

Dillon: Oh.

Tao: Wait, you haven't come out yet have you?  Did I over step my place?

Dillon: No, Jonghyun and everyone in my family knows that I like men, so it's all good.  It's just people here don't know about it.

Tao: Oh, so I'm like the first?

Dillon: Yeah, wait do others know?

Tao: Not that I know of.  They give you crap just come talk to me, okay?

Dillon: Yeah.

She laughed as she thought of how Tao was saying that she was gay.  She grabbed some clothes to go take a shower and Tao kept practicing with his wushu stick.  He didn't even notice that she had gone in to the bathroom.  After a while he had to pee.  He walked in and heard the shower.  When he looked over he saw Dillon's exposed back and how her curves where well defined.  Quickly he ran out and sat down with his face as red as Rudolph's nose. 

Man, she really is a girl.  A really hot girl.  He started to take deep breathes as Dillon came out in her baggy clothes and towel drying her hair.  She looked over at him.

Dillon: You know you shouldn't train to hard.

Tao: WHy do you say that?

He looked up at her and theimages of her back and curves all came back at once.  He was scared.  His head flew down and he looked away from her.  This could not be happening to him.

Dillon: Are you okay?  Getting sick?

She leaned right in front of him and his eyes fell on to her chest.  He didn't see it, but he couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to see her in.... ZITAO! She is your roommate!  He stood up and looked down at her since he is taller.

Tao: I have to go to the bathroom.

Dillon: Are you gonna be sick?

Tao: I don't know/

Dillon: Want me to get the nurse?

Tao: No, I'm fine.  Just dry your hair properly.

He ruffled her hair and laughed at how she is so concered for him.  It made hi a little happy.  He walked into the bathroom and leaned against a wall.  Dillon thought nothing of it and was going to crawl into her bed when Suho opened the door.

Suho: Dillon!

Dillon: Oh Suho Hyung!

They laughed. 

Suho: Sorry I didn't have dinner with you.

Dillon: It's fine, I ate with Jonghyun tonight anyways.

Suho: Really, was that fun?

Dillon: No.  You would think I'd get a break about grades since my parents aren't here, however now I have him to hound me.

Suho: It'll get better.  Where's Tao?

He looked around the room for him. 

Dillon: He's in the bathroom.  I think he might be sick.

Suho: Oh really? 

Dillon: Yeah.

Suho: I heard you two yelling again.

Dillon: That boy swings that stick thing around and almost hits me everytime.

Suho: Haha.

Dillon: Also he confronted me about something.

Suho: What was it?

Dillon: Haha, that I like men.

She gave him a smile and Suho laughed.

Suho: Oh really?  Any boys you like here?

Dillon: Not really.

They where laughing and joking around like they normally do and Tao was just sitting in the bathroom listening to everything. What am I going to do?