18

Welcome To School

Suho was sitting in his dorm after he had gotten back from dinner with Dillon and Tao.  He didn't really like that Tao was there, but at least he still got to eat with Dillon.  He sat down to start doing his homework when his phone went off.  He grabbed it and looked at the text that he just got.

Hey oppa.  It's me Sulli.  I was wondering if you would mind meeting me again at XXXXX tomorrow after you get out of school. 

Looking at that text he smiled and he replied that he'd be waiting.  As soon as he replied he looked at his phone and thought about what he was going to wear on their date tomorrow.  He went to his closet and went looking through everything to find the perfect outfit.  Yes this wasn't their first date, but is was the first date that she wanted with him that wasn't forced.  Of course he had to try hard. 

Sehun: What are you doing?

Suho: What looks better on me?

Sehun: Why?

Suho: I have a date.

Sehun: So?

Suho: With that girl.

He pointed towards the picture of Dillon with her long hair.

Sehun: Really!?

He jumped up to help him out.  They picked for him to wear a plain white shirt and a pair of ripped up jeans.  This way he could look cool, but be comfortable at the same time. 

After school came the next day and he walked to the park that they where supposed to meet at.  He looked around and saw L.Joe and four other boys hanging around him.  They looked like they went to the same school as them.  He walked over to them.

Suho: Why are you five here?

L.Joe: Enjoying the view.

Chanjo: Yeah.

Chunji: What are you doing here?

Suho: I'm on a date.

Ricky: With who?

He looked the most interseted and ment it as well.  Suho just smiled and then felt something poke his back.  He turned to see Dillon in a short strapless floral dress with a pair of pink flats.  She was wearing pink lips stick and mascara to make her eyes pop more.  Suho had a hard time controlling what he was feeling. 

Dillon: Oh are you here with friends oppa?

She was acting very cute today.  Slowly she walked around him and looked at the five boys sitting there.

Chanjo: No way....

They all looked shocked to see her.  L.Joe was blushing as he just looked at her.

Dillon: Hi there.  Do you know my boyfriend?

L.Joe: You two aren't dating!

He stood up and she smiled and grabbed Suho's hand.

Dillon: Yeah we are.  You didn't know that?  Oppa don't you talk about me?

She tapped his shoulder a little bit and he didn't know what to do.

Suho: Why would I want everyone after my special girl?

He lightly touched her cheek and she began to blush. 

L.Joe: This isn't over!  Let's go.

They stormed off and she gave Suho a hug and he just looked down.

Suho: What was that all about?

Dillon: Nothing, maybe he's jealous.

Suho: So we are offically dating now?

Her face lit up with blush and Suho just laughed and put his arm around her as they walked down the park path.  He took her out for dinner as well.  They ended at the park before he had to go.

Suho: I have to go.

Dillon: I know.

Suho: See you again?

Dillon: Yeah.

Suho leaned down and kissed her cheek which she began to blush at.

Suho: By girlfriend.

He laughed as he walked away.  Dillon ran to the tree where he hid her clothes and ran back to campus.  She got there right before the gates closed.  As she walked through her dorm Tao threw one of his wushu sticks.

Dillon: Yah!  Watch where you throw those things!  They're gonna hit me.

Tao: It'll toughen you out.

Dillon: Psycopath.

Tao:Jealous?

He grabed his stick and started to swing it around like he was ready to kill someone.

Dillon: Yeah right.

Tao: So how was dinner with Suho?

Dillon: I didn't have dinner with Suho.  He went out with his girlfriend.

Tao: He has a girlfriend?

Dillon: Yeah, her name is Sulli.

Tao: You have a boyfriend?

Dillon: You mean girlfriend, and no.

Dillon laughed it off.  Tao put his stick down and grabbed her arm.  He looked right at her face.

Tao: I ment boyfriend.  Dillon you think you can really hide it?

Dillon: Hide what?

Tao: You know what.

He looked at little mad.