17

Welcome To School

Dillon was walking from the dorms down to the dinning hall where she was going to meet Tao and Suho for dinner like she usually did.  She was fixing the cuffs of her light green button down shirt that she put on after class.  This year she felt that she would be wearing a lot of long sleeves to help hide the fact she is a girl.  As she was walking down three boys jumped out in front of her.  The first shoved her.

Dillon: What the..... Oh You three.

Niel: Missed you to.

Dillon: What do you want?

Chanjo: Oh you know.

He leaned into her neck.  Chanjo had a bad habbit of flirting with her all the time.  It freaked her out.  She brushed him off. 

Chanjo: Oh come on, you know we had a thing for one and other.

Ricky: She only had eyes for Joey.  Stupid.

They laughed at her.

Dillon: Did you want something or can I go freely?

Niel: Watch your tongue girl.

He grabbed and started to get mad.  She gripped on to his arm.

Dillon: Stop it.  Now!

Niel: Or what?  You gonna tell Joey?

Chunji: Let her go.

Niel: What ever.

Chunji stood in front of her and laughed.

Chunji: What Joey see's in you I'll never know.

Dillon: Why are you guys here?

Chunji: Joey is doing something very stupid and I'm trying to stop it from happening.  You should be glad.

Dillon: Whatever.

She went to walk away from them, but Niel grabbed her and threw her into the nearest bench and just looked at her.

Niel: I never liked you.

Dillon: Ow!

Chanjo: Lookie Lookie I think she's hurt.

Ricky: Oh right, looking like that I almost forgot you are a girl Dilly.

Dillon: Don't call me that.

She was getting angry, but she couldn't do much to them since they were always working out.  They may look scrony and cute, but they were jacked up.

Chanjo: Girl Girl Girl GIRL!

Dillon stood up and slapped him.  His faced got cocked to the right and the others looked at her.  He turned and looked like he was ready to kill someone.

Chanjo: You little.....

L.Joe: What's going on?

He came strutting in and looked at everyone just standing there.  His eyes fell on Dillon. 

Chanjo: You're girlfriend slapped me.

L.Joe: That wasn't very nice Princess, say you're sorry.

Dillon: I'm not your princess anymore L.Joe.

L.Joe: Remeber when you used to call me Joey.  How about Joey oppa, with that cute little voice of yours?

Dillon: That was all in the past, stop bringing it up.

L.Joe: Why does it make you remember what we promised that day when you where a sophmore?

Dillon stood there quietly.  She remebered that promise all to well and she hated it more then anything.  Now she knew what she had to do this year or else.

Dillon: I'm never going to let that happen.

L.Joe: You only have a few months or else you have to go through with the promise, got it?

Dillon: Fine, but you remeber the rules of it?

L.Joe: You aren't going to have another boyfriend other then me.

He smirked and walked off like it was nothing.  As he walked off he waved for the others to follow.  Ricky hopped after him with a smile.  Chunji played it off like he was planning on leaving.  Niel and Chanjo just looked at Dillon.

Chanjo: Watch your back little girl.

Niel: Never know who has a knife that can cut through that binding or yours.

She held her chest and looked at them.

Chanjo: Like there was ever much to bind in the first place.

Niel: I know.

They walked off laughing and Dillon stood there adn little ashamed.  She let them get to her and all.  But she had a plan, hopefully Suho would go along with it.