15

Welcome To School

Jonghyun: Yes appa, the date went very well.

Dillon: How could you!

Dillon pushed the doors opened and threw her bag down on the ground.  Jonghyun sat up straight and looked at Dillon.

Jonghyun: I'll have to call you back later.

He hung up and coughed before he looked right at Dillon.  She was angery and looked like she was about to kill someone.

Jonghyun: What's wrong?

Dillon: You let L.Joe in the school!

Jonghyun: Yeah, why?  Is that bad?

Dillon: You really don't know, do you?

Jonghyun: No what?

Dillon started to cry as she remebered what had happened between her and L.Joe.  It made her sad to think about and she hated it.  Jonghyu stood up to go hug her.

Jonghyun: Dillon, what's....

Dillon: Don't.  Just stay away from me.  I don't know why you hate me, but just leave me alone.

She stormed out of his office crying.  Jonghyun was shocked.  He has never seen his sister cry like that so he got on the phone as quikcly as he could.

Jonghyun: Hello?

Phone: Hello?

Jonghyun: Taemin?

Taemin:Yeah, what is it hyung?

Jonghyun: What happened between L.Joe and Dillon?

Taemin: Why do you want to know?

Jonghyun: Please tell me.

Taemin: Alright.  It's a little long but here it goes.....

--------The story of L.Joe and Dillon-------------------------

Dillon was a freshman when she first met L.Joe.  He hung out with the popular kids and he thought that she was very pretty.  He was a sophmore at the time when they first went on a date.  It was on Chirstmas eve that they started dating.  She didn't tell Minho or Jonghyun about them dating, but Taemin knew all about it since he saw them at school and how he would hold her hand.  The way they looked together was like true love.  He always showed Taemin the picture of them together and how happy they always looked. Everything was perfect. Until Dillon was going into her Junior year and being told that she would be going to a school in Korea.

Dillon: Joey can I talk to you?

L.Joe: Anything for my princess.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him.  The scent of her hair would always make him so happy.

Dillon: I'm going to Korea in a two months.

L.Joe: I know.  I'll miss you so much, but we'll skype everynight, neh?

Dillon: Are you really okay with us being so far away?

L.Joe: As long as I got you, I couldn't care how far away we really are.

He kissed her forehead and she smiled. 

Dillon: Joey, how come you haven't kissed me?  I mean we've been dating for three years.

L.Joe: Dilly I want you to be innocent and I want our first kiss to be at our wedding.

Dillon blushed at L.Joe's words.  He always knew how to make her happy and smile at the same time.  He hugged her tightly before letting her go.

L.Joe: I'll see you at Ricky's tonight, right?

Dillon: Of course.  It is my going away party.

They laughed and he kissed her hand before he left.  Later that night Dillon showed up in a light blue dress, the one that L.Joe had bought her for her birthday, and when she walked in she saw such a sad sight.  It was L.Joe making out with another girl from school.  She started to cry.  Slowly she walked over to him and he stopped adn saw her.

L.Joe: Dilly

He stood up and hugged her like everything was fine.  She slapped him.

Dillon; We're over.

With that she walked out and started to cry as she walked home.  That night Taemin had to help her through everything becuase Minho and Jonghyun didn't know anything about that boy.

----End of story-----

Taemin; She never told you because you would have killed the kid,

Jonghyun: I have to go.

Taemin; Why did you ask about him?

Jonghyun: He just became the new student here,

He hung up the phone thinking about how this kid broke his sister's heart.  He didn't know what he was going to do.

Dillon was sitting in classs when she heard someone from behind her.

L.Joe: How's my princess doing?