13

Welcome To School

Saturday had come and Jonghyun took Dillon off of school grounds and had her put on a pink dress with ruffles at the end of it.  The top was a little low cut and she didn't have to bind her chest for the first time in months.  She was happy to go on this date.  However she knew there was a catch to letting her be a girl again.

Dillon: So what do I have to do?

Jonghyun: What do you mean?

Dillon: Why am I allowed to dress like a girl?

Jonghyun: Well, you are a girl and I don't want to be the reason you get gender problems in the future.

Dillon: No seriously.

Jonghyun: -sigh- I told appa you would go on a date.

Dillon: With who?

Jonghyun: Suho.

Dillon: What!  He'll know it's me!

Jonghyun: I got you a blonde wig, see?

Dillon: He'll know.

Jonghyun: You're going. That's that.

He shoved her off and threw the wig at her.  She put the wig on and looked at herself.  She looked a little bit like her old self, but she knew that Suho would see right through it and know it's her.  She walked out and looked at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: Alright come on.  I didn't tell him your name.

Dillon: So I know his but he doesn't know mine?

Jonghyun: Yeah pretty much.  Off you go.

He shoved her into the little resturat that she was meeting him in.  She walked forward a little and saw him sitting there.  He had on a button down shirt that was open and he had a tanktop on under neith with plain jeans on.  Dillon blushed a little looking at how handsome he looks when he thinks he's going on a blind date.  She wondered if she should tell him.  Slowly she walked over.  He was looking around and then looked at his watch.

Dillon: Am I late?

Suho: Oh!

He stood up fast and looked at her.  He blushed a little at seeing her in a pink dress.  Suho has looked at the picture of her as a girl many times but it didn't compare to being in front of her.  The real think was so much better.

Dillon: You're Suho?

Dillon tried to be cute, but she wanted to sit and laugh like she always did with Suho.  This was awakard for her.

Suho: Yes, and you are?

Dillon: I'm... uh....

She looked around and saw a small picture of the band f(x)

Dillon: Sulli.

Suho: Sulli?

Dillon: Yes Sulli.

Suho: Cute name.

He gave her a killer smile and she began to blush.  She wasn't used to this Suho at all.  He is charming and amazing and sweet and lovely.  Nothing like his playful self that he is with her at school.

Dillon: So you go to a private all boys school.  Do you have any good friends?

Suho: Yes I do.

Dillon: What are they're names?

Suho: Uh, Dillon and...

Dillon: Dillon?  He sounds like a nice guy.  What is he like?

Suho: Haha, why don't we talk about us?

Dillon: Oh well...

Suho: Come on, Sulli-ah.

He put his hand over hers and she started to blush like crazy.  This wasn't good.

Suho: Shall we conitue our date?

The rest of the time Suho and Dillon talked about what they felt a relationship should be like.  He had her eat a meal with him and then they where walking in a park talking about all the books that he is currently reading. She was so shocked becuase she didn't know any of this.  It scared her to know that she didn't really know him at all. 

Suho: Are you okay?

Dillon: Do you're friends know this side of you?

Suho: Yeah.

He looked away from her. Lair.  Dillon looked down adn she felt so hurt.

Suho: Hey Sulli, where would you like to go?

Dillon: Home.

Suho: Huh?  Not having fun?

Dillon: It's not that.  I have homework.

Suho: Oh.  Okay let's go.

He walked her back to his school where a car was going to pick her up.  It was going to be Minho and he would trade her off with Jonghyun to bring her back.  They got to the gates and all the guys could see him talking to her.  She felt embarassed for them to see her like that. 

Suho: Want to trade numbers?

Dillon: What?

Suho: Phone numbers?  Wanna?

Dillon: Oh sure.

As she pulled her phone out she relized that he never asked for her phone number as Dillon.  Her hands fell and she looked at him.

Suho: Is there something wrong?

Dillon: Do you have all your friends phone numbers?

Suho: Yeah, why?

Dillon: Even that guy Dillon?

Suho: Yeah, why?

Dillon felt tears fall from her eyes.

Suho: What's wrong?

He got closer to her and she wiped the tears away.

Dillon: Nothing.

Suho: Something is wrong.

Dillon: It's nothing Suho!

She looked at him.  Never once since they became friends has she yelled at him.  He backed off and watched her cry.  Her phone was in his hands and he put his number in and stuck it in her little yellow purse and took his phone from her. 

Suho: Text or call me some time.

Dillon: Whatever.

The tears kept falling.

Suho: Please stop crying.

Dillon: I can't stop once I've started.  That's why my oppa's watch over me very closely.

Suho: I see.  I'll help you.

Dillon: How are you going to....

Suho leaned his face into her and kissed her.  Her eyes stayed wide open and she just looked at him.  She could hear all the guys whistling and yelling "Suho you dog, you!" Dillon had never been kissed before and she didn't know what to do. He pulled away from her and her tears had stopped.

Suho: Better?

Dillon: You just....

She put her hand up to her lips and looked at him.  He just kissed her thinking she was a girl.

Suho: Yeah.  Ah!   I think your ride is here. 

He pointed to the car that Minho was driving.  He walked over and opened the door.

Suho: Sulli.

Dillon got in the car and Suho waved good bye to her. 

Minho: Do I wanna know?

Dillon: Minmin, I think I might like Suho....