3

Welcome To School

Dillon: uh.......

The man didn't see her standing there and he just walked to his bed.  Dillon turned around and started to blush as what she just saw.  At first she didn't know what to do but then she turned to see if he was dressed and he was putting on his jeans.  She slowly turned around and looked at him.  

Dillon: Hello.....

This time the guy turned and looked at her.  He gave her a weird look since she was staring at him like she had never seen a male body, which she hadn't.

Guy: What?

Dillon: I'm your roommate.

Guy: Okay?

Dillon: My name is Dillon, and yours is?

Guy: None of your business, punk.

The guys grabbed a shirt and left the room.  Dillon watched as he stormed out of the room and walked away.  He's so rude! She tought as she threw her coat on the ground.  First thing is first, change out of the stupid uniform.  Dillon walked over to her suitcase and gabbed a pair of jeans that where snug on her and a tight t-shirt and then she grabbed her baggie sweat-shirt that pulled over her small body very nicely.  When she was finished changing she looked for a pair of sneakers her father bought her.  Before she left he repacked all of her high heels out of her suitcase since she was pretending to be a boy here.  She found a pair of running sneakers and put them on and wlaked out of the dorm.  

As she walked out of the big building she saw that many people where gathering around the lunchroom area.  She walked over and saw that many of the guys where having an arm wresting match.  Dillon thought it was stupid so she began to walk away till someone grabbed her arm.  It was a tall man with short red hair.  

Guy: Hey, what's up?

Dillon: Let go.

She shoved her arm away from him and he just laughed.  Then she saw another boy next to him.  He was cute with pink hair.  

Guy: Listen we can be friends, but you should be nice.  Come on over here.

The two boys walked away.  Dillon walked after them.  They walked a little ways away from the others boys who wheren't paying any attention to her.  As she walked over the two boys where talking very softly.

Guy: My name's Kris, over her is Luhan.

Luhan: Hey

Kris: A little birdy told me that you don't like the princpal, is that true?

Dillon: He's my brother and he like's to bug me to the point of no return. 

Luhan: What to join us?

Dillon: Join you in what?

Kris pulled Luhan closer to him and they laughed a little.  Dillon's eyes widened.

Dillon: No I don't!

Kris: We run a group called EXO-M and we're made up of mostly chinese men, but we have two korean, so what do you say?

Dillon: Oh.... Why do you want me?

Luhan: We don't like the princpal at all since he won't let us have any fun.  That's why.

Dillon: Won't you dislike me as well?

Kris: We want to give you a chance.... It's a lot of fun with us. 

Kris pulled out a bottle of water and handed it to Dillon.  He nodded his head for her to drink.  She opened it and took a sip thinking that it was water.  At first it tasted gross and she spit it out and then looked at them.

Dillon: what is this?

Luhan: Vodca, what else? 

Kris: Unless the teachers ask to smell the drink we don't get caught.

Dillon: If Jonghyun knew....

Luhan: He won't know, will he?

Dillon: Look I'm just saying that he can catch anyone that isn't doing what he says to do.  Trust me I know.

Kris: He isn't so bad.  Talk to you later new kid.

They walked away from her adn she was standing there and walked away and was walking back to her dorm room.  As she was walking back she saw her room mate again. 

Dillon: Hi there.

Guy: Hey.

Dillon: You wanna tell me your name?

Guy: It's Tao.

Dillon:  It's nice to meet you.

Tao: Sorry about earlier.  I don't like having a roommate.

Dillon: Same. 

Tao: Who did you share a room with?

Dillon: My older brother Taemin.  Stupid Jonghyun got to share with Minmin.

Tao: Jonghyun?  As in the princpal?

Dillon: Sadly yes, he's my broter.  The oldest.

Tao: How was that growing up?

Dillon: I had Minmin, so I was fine.

Tao: Minmin?

Dillon: Minho

Tao: The soccer guy?

Dillon: Yeah he watches over me.

Tao: He's coming here soon, isn't he?

Dillon: Yeah I can't wait to see him.  He left before I came here so I never got to see him. 

Tao: Well I'm going inside, you?

Dillon: Not yet.  I want to walk for a little while longer.

Tao: K.

He left to go in the room and she kept walking around the school to see what happens at night.  As she was walking around she ran right into someone.

Guy: You should watch where you're going.

Dillon: Yeah sorry.

Guy: You know you shouldn't be out right now.

Dillon: It's fine. I'm on a school campus.

Guy: But it's late at night

Dillon: Didn't you read, it's an all boys school.

Guy: So why are you here?

Dillon: I'm a boy

Guy: Really?

Dillon: I look a little girly okay?

Guy: But you are a girl.

Dillon: No.

Guy: Oh Dillon you are a girl, don't lie to me.

She looked up to find.....