12

Welcome To School

Suho walked out of his dorm wearing his uniform and looked straight ahead.  He was in front of Dillon's dorm.  His hand was tight and it was a little sweatie as he stood there looking at the white door.  He swallowed hard and looked at the door and went to knock, but it opened.

Dillon: Oh Suho hyung.

Suho: Oh hey, I was just about to get you to go to class.

Tao: You've been standing out there for tweny minutes.

Suho: Wha?

Dillon: Save it, I already know.  Does that mean I lose the bet?

Tao: Yep, you're buying me dinner for the next two weeks.

They walked out laughing and smiling at the bet they made towards class.  Suho was a little upset at how close they are towards one and other.  Suho rushed right by them and ignored them.

Dillon: Suho hyung!

He didn't listen as he was running off to see Jonghyun.  As he ran he was thinking of what Tao could be doing to Dillon in that dorm room all alone with no one else.  He thought of how Tao would pin down Dillon and would.... He stopped running and looked forward.  He couldn't think of what Tao would do to her if he ever.  Suho got the building that Jonghyun works at and walked in.  As he walked in Jonghyun was laughing on the phone.

Jonghyun saw him and waved him in since he thought that it had something to do with Dillon.  Suho sat down and looked down as Jonghyun was finishing the phone call.

Jonghyun: Yeah, I'll have to let you go....... Appa it's alright I'm sure Dillon won't mind, all that much.

His eyes rolled as he said that Dillon wouldn't mind.  Suho sat there and listened to what Jonhyun was saying.  It sounded like something was happening with Dillon and her Appa but he didn't really know. 

Jonghyun: Alright, talk to you later appa.

He hung up the phone and looked right at Suho.

Jonghyun: My best friend, what's up?

Suho: I wanted to talk to you about something, but if you where on the phone with your appa I could have come back later.

Jonghyun: Nah, he was just going to bed anyways.  You know the time difference in America and all, also a day apart.

Suho: Oh...

Jonghyun: So what brings you to my office today?

Suho: Well, I wanted to talk to you about, um....

Jonghyun: Does it have to do with Dillon?

Suho: Yeah and the girl I like.

Jonghyun: There's a girl you like?  Tel me!

He jumped up and ran to the other side of his desk.  Sometimes it was hard for people to remeber that he was well a lot older then people thought.

Suho: Yeah I do.

Jonghyun: When did you meet her?

Suho: A few months ago.

Jonghyun: Really?  What is she like?

Suho: She's great.

Jonghyun: Really?

Suho looked up and saw Jonghyun smiling at him.

Jonghyun: I wish someone would look at Dillon like that.

Jonghyun was just smiling at the thought.

Jonghyun: Man, if someone did her face would just light up and it would shine so much and her smile.  Ah do you know how much it would grow?

He just sat there smiling widely at the thought of his sister.  Suho sat there feeling ashamed.  How could he even tell him that he was in love with Dillon? There was no way that he could.

Suho: Hyung.

Jonghyun: Oh, you also had something to tell me about Dillon, what is that?  After we can go back to talking about this girl that's got your heart.

Suho: Oh about Dillon...

Jonghyun: Yes?

She's the girl that has my heart.

Suho: She's getting really close to Tao.

Jonghyun: Is she?

Suho: Yeah, I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

Jonghyun: Well I'll look in to it okay?

Suho: Yeah.

Jonghyun: So about this girl?

Suho: What did your dad want?

Jonghyun: Oh to put her on a date with a student here, but put here in girls clothes and what not.

Suho: Are you?

Jonghyun: I might, what do you think she would think of Kim Hyu...

Suho: How about me?

Jonghyun: You?

Suho: Yeah, I can go on the date with her and that way you can know everything.

Jonghyun: That's true.

Suho: What do you say?

Jonghyun: Alright.  How about Saturday? 

Suho: Sure.

Jonghyun: Now we can talk about that girl.

Suho: I don't really want to talk about her, so it's okay.

Jonghyun: Really?

Suho: Yeah.

Suho walked out with a huge smile on his face thinking of how he got a date with Dillon.  It made him so happy.