Chapter>Eight

Taming Kyuhyun

 Geu dael saranghae seo ah peun gun gayo

Does it hurt because of loving you?

Neo moo saranghae seo beol bahd neun gun gayo

Is it the punishment for loving you so much?

Bee lok nae moh deun geol eel neun da hae do

Even though you say I can lose everything

Geu dael ha na myun geu geo myun dwae yo

It's okay if I just have you to be with me

 

Kyuhyun smiled when she saw Seohyun and heard her sing. He went to her flower shop. He already went there a lot of times. He buys flowers for his mom, for Yuri, and even for Victoria.

Seohyun was really good in arranging flowers. She can make a simple flower to a gorgeous one.

He was the one who designed the flower shop. He didn't let Seohyun pay. He knows that the money she's using is her own. She also has a career in singing, that's where she get's her money.

He was happy for her success. Yuri is now an owner of a famous hotel, and he is a engineer. And he was so proud of Seohyun. He was shy to congratulate her.

He only wants to be a background in her life. Because it will be more simple. No complication. Because he made a mistake once, when he let himself admit that he was in love with her. It was even worst. He felt pain, when he was about to confess to her, she let him believe what he really thought about her.

Seohyun was not serious when she said that she likes him---that all she did for him was just a part of the challenge a part of the fun. It was hard for him to recover. Seohyun didn't know about that, because for sure she will laugh at him.

He deeply sighed. He doesn’t understand why he just thought about that. Of why he remembered all that happened in the past. He had moved on, hadn't he? It was a long time ago.

God, why am I thinking about it now? Why am I thinking about it again?

When he got inside the flower shop, Seohyun's assistant told him that she's outside. He went straight there, when he saw her and heard her sing. All of his memories came back.

He didn't let her know his presence, because he wants to look at her and hear her beautiful voice while happily arranging flowers. Seohyun didn't know how many times he came to watch her sing. Even Victoria and Yuri didn't know. Sometimes he was forced to come there by his own feet.

The last time he watched her sing was 3 months ago. After he proposed to Victoria. He felt at that moment that he needs to see her. Later that night, he realized he wanted to say good-bye to her, which was why he came to watch her.

But he didn't expect that this will happen to him. That when he's ready to say goodbye to the past, destiny came and played him. Because the girl he chose to be with for the rest of his life has another man.

Ah. Life...

 

Geu dael sarang hada ma eum eul bae yeo do

Even if my heart is broken when loving you

Geu dae ghee da lee da gah seum da hae jyeo do

Even if my heart is separated when waiting for you

Gwaen chanayo sarang hani gga

It's okay because I love you

Nan appa do gwaen chanayo

It's okay even if I get hurt

 

Seohyun continued singing.

She didn't even realize his presence. He doesn't like her to recognize his presence yet. Because he wants to look at her while she's not aware that he's there. It's funny to think that of all people he can ask for help, she was the one who helped him.

He didn't know what has gotten into his mind that he seeked for her help. They have been together for four days. He was happy when he's with her.

Seohyun changed a lot but she still remained as a cheerful and happy person. She is still talkative and loud, especially when she's with Yuri. Like they are far from each other when they talk. She is like a kid sometimes. Always pouting and stucking out her tongue.

Ah! Why am I thinking about Seohyun again?

But that was Seohyun to him. She had the power to turn his world upside down. But Seohyun has no powers to do that to him, right? Not like her effect to his system.

 

When the memories came rushing through him, he tried not to think about it. But he can't do anything. Because his mind continued the way through his memories.

FLASHBACK

 

Kyuhyun doesn’t know what he’s doing there. And if Yuri knew that he was there, she would for sure. And it will be even worse if Seohyun knew that he was in the place where she sings.

Seohyun really mean it when she said that she will court him. Everyone in their campus knew. That’s why he was well-known. A lot of boys were jealous.

He should be mad at Seohyun. But he doesn’t know what he’s doing at the place where she performs. While Yuri always forced him to come. He knows that Yuri was sick.

She was wearing a pink dress which fits her very well. He was irritated to some of her ‘fans’ because her long legs were exposed. He wants to go to the stage and drag her away.

When she was already finished performing, he saw her going down from the stage. She went to her friends. He was also near their table, so he can hear their jokes and pranks.

Seohyun was not meant for the likes of him. And that was the truth.

After staring at her, he was about to go when he saw a guy approached her. If he was not mistaken, he was her latest boyfriend. He saw that he hugged Seohyun. But Seohyun pushed him. When he saw the guy trying to kiss her, he can’t hold his temper anymore. He went to their table.

“Donghae, please, you’re drunk. Let go of me.” He heard Seohyun told him.

“C’mon baby, I miss you. Don’t you miss me too, hmmm? Don’t you miss what I do to you? The way you scream for pleasure?” Donghae grinned.

Donghae said that out loud. That’s why everyone caught their attention. He saw another guy who tried to save Seohyun, but Donghae warned him.

“Stay there if you don’t want me to ruin your face!”

“Bro, leave Seohyun alone.” Seohyun’s friend said.

“She’s my girlfriend, bro, that’s why I’ll do whatever I want, understand?”

 

“Donghae, stop it! Go home, you’re drunk! Were over! So past is past!” Seohyun angrily said.

“I must say if were over or not!” Donghae shouted.”I don’t want to be one of those guys you trashed, Seohyun. Besides, we’re goo together. I like it especially when you scream while we’re having .” Donghae grinned.

Seohyun slapped him hard.

“Freak! How dare you talk to me like that! In your dreams, Donghae!” Seohyun shouted.

Because of too much anger, he saw Donghae tried to hit her. But he stopped it.

“Don’t ever hit a girl, bro.” He angrily said while holding Donghae’s arm tight so that he can feel the pain.

“!” Donghae shouted and tried to hit him with his other arm, but he caught it again. He got an opportunity to punch him right through the face.

“Seohyun-ah, move aside!” He said.

Donghae’s friends helped him. He was also punched in the face. But Seohyun’s friends also helped him. Donghae was now lying on the floor.

“How dare you! Dream on!” Seohyun shouted. He went to her.

“Yah. Stop it. I'll take you to Yuri's apartment.” He said.

“Hmp! That guy is really a bastard!”

Kyuhyun took her home.
 

“I’m sorry...” Seohyun silently said. “Because of me, you got into a fight.”

He looked at her. “That was nothing. Next time, be careful. And please change the clothes you wear. You’re too exposed you know?” He said frowning.

He saw her frown, too. “Yah. You’re really evil!”

“And please tell your friends to not wait until you get hurt. That they will help you as soon as they noticed something.” He added.

“Yes, your evilness. But for your information, I can handle myself.”

“That’s why you didn’t refuse to be hugged and kissed by Donghae?”

“Fine! Thank you, your evilness! I will see it as a big favor when you helped me. Satisfied?”

“You’re the one whom I saved, but you’re mad.”

“Who will not get mad at that tone of your voice? And it’s true, that Donghae is really a bastard.”

“Just be careful with your actions, so that people will not think, especially the boys that you mean something. And stop wearing short dresses. There are a lot of comfortable clothes to wear.” He sighed. “You can easily wear comfortable clothes, but still, you like to wear skirts.” He whispered.

“What?”

“Nothing, I said that I should get going.” He said when he felt her hold his arm.

“Why?”

“You have a small wound there.” Which she pointed near his lips. “If it’s okay, I can heal it.”

“No thanks. I’m okay.”

“C’mon. It will not take long. I’ll just clean it up, and then you can go home. So that I can thank you.”

He hesitated. She looked at him.

“Yah. Don’t worry, I won’t you!” She frowned. Then went inside Yuri’s apartment.

He secretly smiled because of what she said. And he find her cute when she pout.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Here's an update!!!

Sorry for making Donghae a 'bad' character here.

*I really like that Fiishy!!! ^^

LOL.

I'll update the next chapter lateer!!!^^ So that I can make it up to you, for not updating for two days. :))

~COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!!

-XO<3