Chapter>Thirteen

Taming Kyuhyun

It’s already eleven in the evening and Seohyun still can’t sleep. She and Yuri went out. Yuri treated her for dinner and they watched a movie. And she told her everything about Victoria and Kyuhyun. And Yuri wants to hurt Victoria.

Two days have passed since she last saw Kyuhyun. She won’t deny the fact that she’s missing him. And when their mission was finished, and Yuri came back, everything returned back to the way it was.

“Yah. Seo Joo Hyun! When will you realize that you’re acting stupid!” she said to herself.

She doesn’t get Kyuhyun until now. He will instantly came to her and make her feel that somehow she is a part of his life, and after that, he will be gone. Like what happened in the past.

Earlier, while she and Yuri was having dinner in a restaurant. She saw a friend, and it was Donghae. And he’s with his wife Jessica and their two kids. Donghae introduced his family to them. It’s funny to see that he changed a lot.

When he remembers Donghae, she can’t help but think that he was one a part of her life. And the last time they talked is when he took her to a motel.

She smiled at the thought that Donghae was so proud of introducing his family. She felt jealous because he had found the girl he’s been talking about. While she already found the right guy for her, but until now, she is still waiting for him.

She deeply sighed. Her phone rang.

“Seohyun...” she heard the caller said. And she thought it was just Yuri that’s why she didn’t check the one who called. She was shocked that it was Kyuhyun!

“K-Kyuhyun?”

“Yeah, it’s me.” He said.

“Hey, what’s up?”

“Will you come with me, Seohyun?” he straightly said.

“Bwoooh? Come with you? W-where?”

“Macau.”

“Macau? Why? What are we going to do there?” She asked.

“I’d like to take a break. I already reserved a two-night stay in a beach there. I think... I think I need to unwind. Can you accompany me?”

“What?”She can’t believe it!
“Come with me to Macau.” He repeated. Just like that, plain and simple.

“W-why me? H-how about Yuri? And besides... it’s your vacation, I’m just going to disturb you. Besides, I’m busy with the shop, and I just can’t leave right away.”

“Yuri just took a vacation recently. Anyway, I want you to be with me, since I’ve been with you these past few days. If you’re thinking about your shop, I know you have competent staffs. Besides, it is only just two nights. We will just relax.”

When will she be relaxed if he’s in front of her?

“Uhmmm... when will be this plan of yours?”

“I’ll pick you up tomorrow at six in the morning.” He said. That she’s already sure to come.

“Tomorrow?!” she shouted.

“Ouch! Seohyun, do you really have to shout???” He complained.

“Oops, sorry.”  You’re very presumptuous! But two nights with Kyuhyun?

“Seohyun?” She heard Kyuhyun said.

“Yes?” she said.

“Okay then, I’ll see you tomorrow.” He gladly said.

“W-wait, wait! What do you mean ‘see you tomorrow’? Have I agreed already?”

“You’ve said ‘yes’ already haven’t you?”

“Bwoooh? When?” She asked.

“A few seconds ago. I said, ‘Seohyun’? And then you said, ‘yes’. No more back outs. It’s a deal.”

“Yes, I said, ‘yes’. But it’s not a ‘yes’ to your request or invitation. It’s a ‘yes’ to you calling my attention. You said, ‘Seohyun’ and I replied, ‘yes’. Get it?”

“Yah. It’s still the same. You said ‘yes’ and that’s it. Now, get some sleep because we will be early tomorrow.”

“You can’t do this---“

“Good night, Seohyun.” He said while cutting her words.

“Kyuhyun! Kyu---“ She then heard a busy tone.

She then decided to text him.

I’m not sure if I can come tomorrow.

A few seconds have passed, and he replied!

I don’t care. I’ll be at your door at six in the morning. It’s up to you if you let me go alone, without a companion. Maybe because of too much depression, I’ll drown to death.

She then replied back.

I don’t care either. Don’t blame me if you’ll have to wait for nothing tomorrow.

He replied.

It’s okay. I’ll just wait.

She frowned and put her phone on the table. She didn’t reply. She lay on her bed but she still can’t sleep.

 

 Seohyun then stood up, she was wearing her favorite pajamas and slippers. She then grabbed her car keys. A few minutes have passed and she was outside Yuri’s house. She then knocked, and the door opened, and a very sleepy Yuri came out.

“Kyuhyun invited me to go to him to Macau for a two-night stay. I don’t know what to do Yul!” She said.

Yuri stared at her. Then scratched her forehead when she noticed that she is in her pajamas.

“You came this late just to tell me that?” Yuri exclaimed.

“Yul, this is very important and very urgent!” She said like a insecure teenager.

“Do you want to go with him?” Yuri asked.

“Uhmmm....”
“Be honest, Seohyun.”

“Well, yeah. And you know that.”

“So what’s the problem? Go with him. Enjoy! Seduce him. Make him realize that he’s stupid enough to not know that you’re the one for him. Do it, girl!”

“B-but...”

“But what?”

“Well, your cousin, he didn’t even force me that hard. He just presumed that I’ll go with him.”

“So?”

“So, it looks like I’m an obsessed teenager.”

“Tell me, Seohyun, does it matter?”

“Well---“

“Does it?”

“N-no but...”

“Yah. Can you please make me sleep? Just enjoy your stay in Macau. It’s now or never. This is your chance.” Yuri smiled then closed the door.

“Yuri, thank for your help!” She shouted then went home.

Because of too much excitement, she only slept for two hours. She woke up four in the morning and packed up her things. When the doorbell rang, what a perfect timing, it’s already six.

“Hi, good morning!” Kyuhyun greeted her smiling. “Wow, we’re not excited here, huh?” He grinned.

“Yah! Please carry my things and make it fast.” She said.

“By all means.” Kyuhyun said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Here's an update!!!

*Yeah. When I heard about that rumor, it just RUINED my PERFECT day! Gah! But I THINK it's Not True. And yeah, I didn't even know that Kyu is close with KARA. But I know that he's close with Seobaby!!!

Still, SeoKyu FTW!!! ^^

-PLease COMMENT and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!!! :DDD

~I"ll be updating soon! ^^

---Xo<3