Chapter>Four

Taming Kyuhyun

"Oh, my, oh my! Yuri-ah, my day is complete!" Seohyun said while catching her breath. After her first subject, she went to the place where she and Yuri always hang-out.

They were just classmates on their two subjects. But they just clicked. They were now bestfriends for three months. They are both a junior in College.

"On my way here, I saw the love of my life again. That's why I was late of going here, because I followed him until he gets inside in his classroom." She happily said.

"You mean the guy you bumped in the corridor. And that, when he was in a hurry, he still picked up your things?" Yuri asked.

"Exactly!" She said. "Isn't he amazing? Is that was a different guy, for sure he will just let me pick my own things up. And to think that it was really my fault because I wasn't looking on my way. And you know what that cute guy said to me, Yuri-ah?" She happily said.

It's been a week since that incident happened. But she felt that it just happened earlier because she can still remember everything. Even though they stared each other for seconds, they both looked down and picked her things up. Then she saw her handsome face.

She didn't believe in love at first sight. But soon as their eyes met, she then believe it was really true.

"I'm sorry, Miss. Be careful next time, okay?" She heard Yuri teasing her.

It was exactly what he said before he hurriedly left. He seemed late on his class.

"Seohyun-ah, how can I forget, when that incident happen, not only everyday you've been telling me that story, but every minute. He's so kind, and also very handsome. A gentleman. And he has a pure heart." Yuri imitated her line. "How can you tell of that when you haven't even formally talked to each other? It was like a short moment..."

"I just know it." She said. "I just can't explain it. I don't understand why I feel like that to him. And like... like there's an instant connection between us. I've never felt like this to any of the guys I've met and befriended."

"Hmp! Befriended. You mean all the guys you left cried and craving for more of Seo Joo Hyun." Yuri said.

She won't deny her reputation since in high school. She told her all. She is known in the University as a 'playgirl'. And either one of those guys didn't last for three months. But that wasn't the reason why Yuri made friends with her.

"That's the lesson they get when they mess with me. They are all liars." She said.

She never had a loyal and a low profile boyfriend. All her boyfriend were campus heartthrobs and they weren't serious when it comes to relationships. If she knows that the guy is already falling for her, she dumps him immediately. That's why they were all angry at her. And because of her reputation everyone wants to try to be her boyfriend.

A lot of boys wished to be recognized by her, but a lot of girls are mad at her and doesn't want to be with her. Yuri is only her true friend.

Well, she was a former straight A student as well. She was First honor when she was in kindergarten until Second year high school. But all of that changed when she was Junior year. That's when she caught her dad and piano teacher making out. She caught them in the library, in their own house! They were at the long couch.

Her respect to her dad was gone. Her dad who doesn't have a time for her and also to her mom. She told her mom about what happened. But her mom just shrugged, and took not a big deal about it. Her mom was very caring and attentive. She didn't know when her mom changed. Maybe because she realized that her dad wont change.

When her mom heard what she said, she saw a shocked expression. She saw hurt in her mom's eyes. But then after that. She shrugged and started to smoke.

"Well, that's your father, Seohyun. It doesn't bother me anymore." Her mom said. And she was shocked.

"What? Are you no going to do something, mom? You won't confront him?"

"If I did that, will anything happen? Will anything change?"

"I can't believe this. You're his wife. And he cheated on you in your own house. I saw them making out on the couch and---"

"Stop it, Seohyun!" Her mom shouted.

"How can you resist this? Left some respect on yourself, mom. Don't let him do this to you. Leave him."

"And give your father the satisfaction? No. Seohyun, you just have to accept that this is life. Things like this happen."

Only that simple? She can't believe what her mom just said. She can't believe that she have parents like that.

On that day, she thought of something. Her parents doesn't love anyone, only themselves. Her parents were popular because of money. But a lot people didn't know that their family was a trash. She wants to throw-up when she sees her parents acting sweet to each other when they attend special occasions.

 And because of that, she changed. Every guy she sees and knows, just like her dad, she wants to teach them a lesson. After that painful incident in her life, everyone sees a different Seo Joo Hyun. She left the silent, hard-working, friendly, and cheerful Seo Joo Hyun."

And now, she is  a fighter, a loud and flirt Seohyun, no time for studies, and a playgirl. Yuri was the only who accepted her no matter what. But she hasn't told her about her family. Because she doesn't like Yuri to be sorry for her.

"Yah. Why did become so silent?" Yuri said. "Were you offended by what I just said?"

"No, of course not, Yuri-ah." She said. "It's true. And you know that everything I did to those guys, is for them to learn. They are all liars. It's a good thing that someone can teach them a lesson."

"And what about this guy that you claim to be the love of your life, hmmm, Seohyun?" Yuri .

She smiled and imagined his face.

"I don't know Yul, this guy is different. I don’t know why I feel this way when our eyes met. I can't exactly describe the feeling. It's as if... the time stopped and nothing else mattered but us. It's unthinkable and unbelievable and just... plain crazy. But that's what happened to me. I want him... I mean, I want to know him. I... I... God! I don’t know..."

When she looked at Yuri, she was smiling at her.

"Does this mean, you won’t be a playgirl anymore? And you'll stick to one?"

She became silent. Was she ready for that?

"For this guy? I believe so." She smiled.

"Wow! I'd love to meet this guy." Yuri said happily.

"First, we have to know his name." She said.

"Yeah, I'm happy for you, Seohyun-ah. So this guy, he must be something! Wait, I forgot to tell you, Kyuhyun oppa is here."

"Kyuhyun?" She was puzzled.

"My cousin, I want to introduce him to you, but he was busy. He was here earlier, but you have a class that time."

"No, it's okay. We have a lot of them to meet each other." She said.

"Hey, Yul!" They both heard a voice.

They both looked at a figure of guy walking down the stairs. There, she was very shocked. It was the love of her life no less! She hasn’t moved. She deeply sighed.

"Kyuhyun!" Yuri called him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Here's an update!

Tell me if this chapter is lame and boring. :)

LOL

Thanks so much for those who Subscribed!

And for the people who always gives comments, which are very well appreciated, THANK YOU:DDD

~I'll update soon!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

-xo<3