Chapter>One

Taming Kyuhyun

"How can she do this to me? After two years? I thought we loved each other. We planned to get married next year. I wouldn't have given her everything she wanted but I'm not exactly poor... I can provide for her and our would-be family quite well. Wasn't that enough?" Kyuhyun's voice was full of loneliness, anger, hatred while Seohyun was listening quietly.

Obviously it wasn't for you dumb and ambitious ex-girlfriend!
She really wants to tell him that. If he is not emoting so hard, she already said it by now.

He was messy. His hair was a mess, and has lonely eyes.

He was drunk when he arrived at his cousin Yuri's apartment, which was her best friend. He was even holding a bottle of beer and continued to drink there.

It was a coincident that she was the only person living in her best friend's apartment because she went to a one week vacation. And she decided to stay in her best friend's apartment.

And because of that, she saw Kyuhyun in Yuri's apartment. Maybe he needs someone to talk to, that's why he went to his cousin Yuri. He doesn't know that his cousin is not here or he just forgot because of his state.

When she opened the door earlier, he was not even surprised to see her there. He straightly went in and sat on the couch.

"Hi, Seohyun! Nice to see you here." He said earlier while trying to smile. She just stood close to the door.

In his way of greeting her, she knew that he had a problem. Because he is not that warm and pleasant to her. He shows  his 'bad side' only to her. She was now used to his cold attitude towards her.

But that doesn't stop you to continue loving the man! The other side of her thoughts said.

She didn't have to deny it. Because it's the truth. The first time she saw Kyuhyun, she then had a crush with that five-eleven, handsome, strict, and perfectionist cousin of Yuri. She believed it was love at first sight.

So what? That's not new these days. It's already an old issue. And not only that, Yuri also knew. And Kyuhyun also knew it. But the sad part is, he doesn't believe that she's serious with her feelings towards him. And he feels that she was just playing him.

That's why you always treat me like I'm the most wanted criminal in the world! Hmp!

She thought, why did Kyuhyun open up those thing to... her. After staying at the door, and just looking at him. He called her.

"Hey, Seohyun-sshi, what are you doing there at the door? Why don't you come here and seat with me? Oh.  And please text Yuri to buy some chips."

"Yuri's not here. She's in states. Didn't you know that?"

"I must have known. Anyway, if she's not here, then... we can be together."

"Bwooh???"

"We can be together to drink. Come, here."

She followed what he said. She sat beside him and also drank.

Then he started to share stories that she know he can't do without him being drunk.

The problem was his girlfriend Victoria, who broke up with him, and canceled their engagement. And he believes that there was a third party envolved, even if the girl tries to deny it. And she is very mad and pissed at Victoria, because of what she did to Kyuhyun. She already knew it a long time ago, that she will only hurt Kyuhyun. And it did happen.

Victoria was ambitious and materialistic. She saw it when Kyuhyun and her  first started their relationship. And she even proved it when she invited Kyuhyun and Yuri to the silver wedding anniversary of her parents. Kyuhyun doesn't want to come but Victoria forced him to come.

At the party, she can see the excitement on Victoria's eyes when she saw a lot of rich and popular people. And it's like she didn't even felt that Kyuhyun was with her.

When Victoria joined the group of rich people, she left Kyuhyun who was with Yuri. And that made her and Yuri very mad.

The only person who doesn't see the true colors of Victoria was Kyuhyun. She doesn't even know if that's how much Kyuhyun loves her or he just wants the relationship to work so that he can stay at peace.

She deeply sighed. Now that she can see that he was very affected of Victoria breaking up with him, and she wants to believe that he really loves his ex-girlfriend. She felt pain in her heart. She loved Kyuhyun a long time ago, which he ignored, while he just met Victoria some time, and he instantly loved her.

And that's because SHE IS NOT HIS TYPE. He said that she is loud and annoying. She tells how she feels. He calls her "Careless" and "Reckless". Besides that, she is rich. And that's the last thing he doesn't want. He doesn't like rich people. He said that it will be very complicated if he had a relationship with a rich girl. He likes girls in his level.

He thinks of her as a spoiled brat. That she can get everything she wants. That she is very irresponsible and hard-headed. And the worst part is, he made a big deal about her reputation as a 'playgirl' when they were in college. Who can blame her? He only sees every wrong doings she make.

Yah, Seo Joo Hyun! Kyuhyun is the one who has a problem! Not you! The other side of her mind said.

"It hurts..." She heard Kyuhyun continued. "I knew something's wrong with her. I've felt it for weeks now. I knew there was somebody else. The signs were all there... I tried to avoid it. God, why didn't I talked it out with her? If I did that, this will not happen. Things would be back to normal..."

I saw it coming, her mind said. If only she can tell Kyuhyun. But she doesn't want to tell him, or he will be aloof at her again. And maybe his soul will wake up and will be shocked that he's talking to her.

But it was the truth. Somehow, she had seen it coming. When she saw Victoria talking to the rich people, who were her guests. And she knew the reason why she picked Kyuhyun.

That Victoria accepted Kyuhyun for a wrong reason. It's for herself. She imagined Victoria's face. The face where she looked trying hard to be simple when you can see that she is not real simple and kind.

Yuri told her that Victoria let Kyuhyun buy her expensive clothes? And after that, Kyuhyun tells her that she's a spoiled brat. That she is very irresponsible and all the things she want she can get. When that girl is 10 times than that!

At least, I have a money to buy anything I want. And how about that Victoria? She doesn't use her own money! And I am not a spoiled brat! She thought.

"And she tried to tell me that there's no third party involved, when it's very obvious that she has another man in her life." Kyuhyun said while drinking beer.

"Well... are you sure that there's, you know, that's there another man involved with Victoria that's why she broke up with you?" She asked.

He looked at her. "I haven't seen the person yet. But I know there's somebody else. I can feel it. Besides, I'm the one recieving his calls often. And you know what that guy said? 'Hey, darling, can I see you tonight?' Before I can react, Victoria grabbed the phone from me. When I confronted her, she said that her officemates really jokes around with her. Hah! Officemate my !" He angrily said.

She suddenly thought of something. Who the hell is that guy anyway? The one she replaced to Kyuhyun?

"So... is it really over?" She asked.

"Y-yes."He sadly said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, here's chapter one!

Tell me what you think, Chingu's?

I hope it's not  boring. :))

I'll try to update the second one... tomorrow. Cause it's already night time here in the Philippines.

COMMENTS will be very appreciated. And don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!!!

-xo:D