Chapter>Two

Taming Kyuhyun

She felt her heart is being ripped into pieces while looking at Kyuhyun. She wants to hug and comfort him. If she can only do that.

What would she tell him? How can she give an advice to a person who is broken hearted? That she can force him to forget Victoria? And even if how much she tells heart to forget Kyuhyun, she can't do it. How can she advice something when she can't even help herself?

Hmp! That's what you get when you look into other girls! While the perfect girl for you is just right in front of you. You pabo!

"Are you saying something, Seohyun?" She heard Kyuhyun said. She didn't even noticed that she said that out loud.

"Hmm? Uhhmm... N-nothing." She said. It's a good thing that your tipsy. She thought.

"What do you suggest I should do, huh, Seohyun?" He said in teary eyes.

What? But this is the first time he asked for her suggestion, that's why she should enjoy the moment.

"Well, for you, uhmmm, you can win her back?"

He stayed silent.

"Or I must say, would you like to win her back?"

"She said it was over." He said.

That's good then.

"And what do you think?" She asked.

"It's not yet over for me." He said.

She was dissapointed. She felt herself. She can feel the pain of what he said.

You're very lucky Victoria! And right now, I just only want to do one thing to you! I want to strangle you right now, ! You trashed the guy I truly love!
"So what are you going to do about it then?" Finally she got to say it after a short moment of silence.

"I dont know. I just want to make sure... I mean, I want both of my eyes see that everything is really over between us. I want... I want to see the guy she replaced me. Maybe that's the only time I would acccept it's really over between us..."

Martyr! she shouted on her mind. She cant believe that the guy she knew, which is a dominant, strict and arrogant guy is a martyr when it comes to love. But for the wrong girl!

And also a masochist! And it looks like he's not contented to the pain he's been suffering right now. And he wants to add more pain because he wants to see the guy Victoria replaced him. This guy is really a pain in the neck!

Victoria is really lucky. Because of her anger she drank the whole bottle of beer.

"And the question, Cho Kyuhyun, is, can you stand seeing Victoria with another man? It's much easier to learn to accept it rather than to hurt yourself even more."

"But I wont be in peace until I know who the guy is. I want to know what she saw with that guy, that she haven't seen on me,"

Tsk. tsk. tsk. My poor love.

"Hmp! If You picked me, you wont be like that right now. And you wont feel sad but happiness." She whispered while frowning.

"W-what?" He said.

"Nothing. I said, your handsome, but dumb--- I mean, uhmm, so what's your plan right now? Are you going to investigate so that you'll know the guy?"

He looked at her. "Y-yeah... I could do that. You gave me an idea."

Yah! Pabo, Seo Joo Hyun! You even gave him an idea!

"H-how can you do that? Are you going to follow Victoria everywhere she goes? Like that?"

Kyuhyun smiled bitterly.

"Exactly---hik! That's what... that's what I'm gonna do. If Victoria won'tadmit it, I have to find out myself!"

YAH!!! And I'm the one who even suggested him that!

"I need your help, Seohyun-ah."

"Bwoooh? Me? And what... and what can I help you to your plan?" She asked.

"You will accompany me." He said.

"Accompany where?" She is now puzzled.

"You will accompany me to investigate Victoria and whoever that guy is."

"W-what?!" She said out loud. "Why me?"

"I can't do it alone. I need a companion. I... I guess I'm not emotionally ready and prepared for this. Please come with me. Can you do it for me? As a friend? I would be happy and grateful if you do this with me."

"Uhmmm..."

"Please..."

"Why do you need to investigate? Why do you need to see the guy? Just try to forget her and move on. There are a lot of gi---"

"I can't... I just can't, Seohyun-ah. Not until I've seen the man she chose over me..." He sadly said.

"But..."

"Please, Seohyun-sshi..."

Will she ever say 'no' to Kyuhyun? For her whole life she known him, this was the first time he asked a favor to her. She said to herself that she'll do anything for him? Well, she just had to say 'yes' tonight. Because maybe tomorrow when he wakes up, he'll forgot everything that happened.

"O-okay." She said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's Chapter 2!!! :))

I'm sorry if I made Victoria a 'bad' person here.

I'm just pissed off when I always hear KyuToria. :'(( I dunno, I just feel bad.

Anyways, tell me what you think about this chapter.

~I'll update soon!

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!! :D

-xo<3