Chapter>Seven

Taming Kyuhyun

"You're aware that this could take weeks, right?" Seohyun asked while they were inside Kyuhyun's car, which is parked on the other side, in front of Victoria's house.

It was only 5:30 when they started spying on Victoria's house. She went out of her house around 6:30. She also went to a grocery store for about forty five minutes. It looks like she went out a lot of stocks. Because she bought a lot of food.

After shopping for food, Victoria went straightly to her house. They waited for about an hour outside, and she never went out. Nobody came to visit her.

"Kyuhyun?"

"Hmm?"

"I said, you're aware that this plan of yours could take weeks right? I mean, obviously, this isn't your lucky night. And we couldn't be sure if tomorrow would be your lucky day."

"Yeah."

"Meaning...?"
"I'm aware of it."

"What if it could take weeks for that guy to show up? Or maybe there's no even a 'guy'?"

"It could mean that the man is out of town."

Seohyun widen her eyes. He was impossible. If Yuri was in her place right now, for sure, she will not return he's favor. She would even tell him to stop acting like an idiot. That he was wasting time. That he must accept the fact that Victoria replaced him with another man.

She wants to tell him that, too. But she is not in the right position to say that. Firstly, if she was in the place of Kyuhyun, she will also not give up that easily. Secondly, she knows that brokenhearted people are very masochist. Even though they know that it hurts, they are still continuing what they're doing. And thirdly, she will have a chance to be with the guy she love. That's why she has to enjoy it, while it last.

 

They are both desperate... and brokenhearted. Lucky for him, he only felt how to be hurt now. When she's been hurt for a long time. Courtesy of no one else but Cho Kyu Hyun!

"Be honest with me, Kyuhyun. Would you really stick to your word, that if you see the guy that Victoria chose over you, and when you see that she's happy with her decision, would you actually set her free... totally?"

He remained silent.

"What? Answer me." She said.

"Y-yes."

"Oh? Really?"

"Yeah. I don't want to force myself to a person who doesn't love me more the way I love her."

"You have a point there." She then nodded. "You won't make a scene?"

"No. I would just probably introduce myself and congratulate the guy then wish them well."

She looked at Kyuhyun. Five years. That's how long she's been loving him. She tried to love again, but she did not succeeded. She even hurt someone. Her ex-boyfriend, Yonghwa. It's been two years since they broke up. He is currently in Canada right now.

Their relationship was okay. They were happy. Or so she believed. But the moment Yonghwa asked her to marry him she just..,. Slipped away. Just like that. When he kneeled down in front of her and handed her a ring, that's when she realized she was letting herself believe that she loved another person. But then at that moment, she wasn't seeing Yonghwa's face. Instead, she saw Kyuhyun's face. Even if it's hard, she must be true to Yonghwa. Because he deserved someone who would love him fully and totally. And she knew she wasn't that woman.

She broke with Yonghwa, which was mad at her. But she respected his feelings. Yonghwa told her that it's better to not know news about them. But the only things she knew that he was in Canada. A common friend told her.

If there was a thing she will totally regret is that, she didn't mean to hurt a nice guy who confessed his love for her. If she remembers Yonghwa, she can't help but to be sad.

She closed her eyes for a while and prayed a silent prayer for her ex-boyfriend. That wherever he is, she hoped that he will find his happiness.

"Seohyun?" She heard Kyuhyun. "Hey, Seohyun-ah..."

"H-huh? W-what? What were you saying?"

"Nothing." He said while staring at her. "What's wrong?" He worriedly asked.

"Bwooh? Nothing's wrong. What could be wrong?" She was puzzled.

"You're crying." Before she could react, Kyuhyun wiped her tears with his finger. She moved backwards. She then wiped her tears.

"Why are you crying?" He asked. She doesn't even know how to answer.

"Uhmmm... I... I...."

"I don't think it's because you pity me. Earlier when you were silent, I looked at you and you seemed very lonely. It looks like you remembered something that's making you sad. Then you close your eyes. That's when I saw a tear escape from your eye. Why?"

"Hmm? N-nothing." She said, "Your right... I remembered something. Let's go? I'm sure Victoria won't go out tonight. I'm hungry. Let's eat." She changed the topic.

But Kyuhyun continued staring at her.

"Yah. I'm very hungry. I want to eat." She said.

He smiled, and then started the engine.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

FLASHBACK:

 

"What's this?" Kyuhyun’s face that no expert painter can paint.

She was in the roof top when Kyuhyun confronted her. Yuri's not with her because she has a class. When she looked up to him. He was frowning badly. His eyebrows were straight. You can see the irritation on his face.

He was holding a bouquet of flowers that she gave him. She instructed another student to give it to him. She doesn't like to be ignored. Even though she tried to be nice, he will just walk away from her.

He was irritated with Kyuhyun. That's why in her junior year, she decided to court him. She knows that he will even be madder. But there he is now, standing in front of her. Still frowning.

She didn't want to show that she's nervous.

"Yes?" She smiled while still sitting on floor.

"What do you think you're doing?" He angrily asked while trying to hold his temper.

He sat a few centimeters away from her.

"Seohyun, I have no time to play games with you, okay?"

"Why? Who told you that this is a game?"

"If this is your idea of a joke, it's not funny." He seriously said.

"I'm not joking." She looked at him straightly. "As a matter of fact, I'm very serious."

"If you're bored and no one to play with, I'm sure there are a lot of guys there, who will kneel infront of you. Stop ruining my life."

She may be hurt of what he said, but stil she didn't make it obvious. She is indeed serious of letting him know what she feels. And he didn't even gave her a chance to be friends. She needed to get his attention.

That was why she was courting him now.

"Sad to say, I'm not interested to those boys. I'm only interested in you and only you. And so that I can show you that I'm serious. I decided to court you whether you like it or not."

"W-what?!" He shouted. And didn't realized that there were some students sitting there too. He then lowered his voice. "What? Are you crazy?"

"Like I said, I'm serious. I'm courting you. Starting today."

"Seo Joo Hyun, don't include me in your playthings. I hate wasting my time to this nonsense."

"Cho Kyu Hyun, whether you like it or not, I like you. I want to be close to you. Because my impression is bad to you, I like to do things that will make you see I'm not who you think I am. I just want you to give me chance to prove myself. And give yourself a chance to know me. And I don't like it when you ignore me. I'm courting you. And there's no law that states a girl like me can't court a person I like. All is fair in love; don't you think so, Kyuhyun?"

"You're a hopeless case, Seohyun...."

"Why do you look like your scared, hmm, Kyuhyun? Don't tell me that you won’t give me a chance for you to know me better because you're scared that you might fall in love with me? Is that it Mr. Cho Kyu Hyun? Are you scared of me?"

"O-ofcourse not!" He shouted. "And why would I be scared to you? And... and for you to know Ms. Seo Joo Hyun, I don't think I would ever fall in love with you. You see, you’re not even my type. I don't like girls like you who loves to be surrounded by guys. That you steal other guys from their girlfriends. I don’t like girls who waste their time to hang-out and waste money their parents are working hard for. And I don't like girls play with other's feelings. No, thank you Ms. Seo Joo Hyun." He stood up. "I'm happy with my life and I want it to stay like that."

She felt a triple pain, after what he said. She wants to cry, but she tried to hold it. She looked at him. And grinned bitterly.

"Be careful with your words, Mr. Cho Kyu Hyun. Maybe a day comes that destiny will play you. Maybe you'll eat up all you've just said. Because maybe one day, this girl, whom you dislike the most, is the one you'll fall in love with. Now, if you're really not affected with me, this won't be a big deal to you. Now, while you insult me so that I will stay away from you, it even makes me get closer to you. If you won’t really like me, fine! I can accept defeat. But not without a fight. Do everything you want. I will still court you..."

After she said that. They stared at each other.

"Hey, you two, are you still fighting again?" They heard Yuri said.

That's when they avoided their gaze towards each other.

"Tell your friend here, Yuri-sshi. Tell her to stop ruining my life." Kyuhyun said to Yuri.

Seohyun looked at her friend.

"Don't tell me... Oh my, God!!!" Yuri said.

"I told your cousin, if he's really a hundred percent sure that he won't like me, he won't be scared of me courting him. It looks like he's not sure that he won’t like me eventually that's why he reacted like that." She said.

He looked at her with an irritated face. She stuck her tongue out. After that, he walked away.

When she looked at Yuri. She was smiling.

"You're not mad at me?" She said, smiling.

"Why would I be mad? Hmmm... It looks like you're right, Seohyun. If Kyuhyun is really not affected, why is his reaction like that to you? I feel something..."

"You think so?"

Yuri smiled. "But I know one thing; you have a big effect to my cousin."

“You really are my best friend." She laughed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Here's another update!!! ^^

Thanks for those who Subscribed!

Tell me what u think about this chapter.:)

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!!

~I'll update soon!

-XO<3