Chapter>Eighteen

Taming Kyuhyun

 

OKAY, THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES A RATED SCENE. SO PLEASE DONT CONTINUE IF YOUR AGE IS BELOW 18.

“What else do you want, Kyuhyun? Stop it, please... I don’t want it...” She said to him. “Stop it. And why are you doing all of these?”

 

“I... I’m doing all of these because I want to let you know that... that I’ll always be here for you. That I will do everything to stop the pain you’ve been suffering from me...”

“Oh, C’mon! Kyuhyun, stop this---“

“You are Seo Joo Hyun.” Kyuhyun continued. “A very beautiful girl. Idolized by the whole University. No man can’t idolize you. And you belong to a wealthy family. While me, I’m just Cho Kyu Hyun. A simple student. Not that rich. And not that popular. And suddenly someone like Seo Joo Hyun confessed that she likes me, that she loves me and she wants me to marry her. What do you think will I feel, Seohyun? I refused to believe it. Maybe you’re just playing me. And maybe you see me as a challenge. That you will just get tired and realize that you don’t really love me...”

“And because of that, even though I know that I like you... that I love you, I told myself that your off-limits. That I can’t dream of having you. Because our world is different. And you’re not my type. I don’t want a popular girl, rich, noisy, and most of all a play girl. But still, I can’t avoid you...”

“On the day that I told you that we will keep our connection a secret, it’s not because that I want to reassure my feelings for you, but because I want you to realize if I’m really the one you love. When I was ready to tell you my true feelings, that was when I saw you with Donghae... getting inside a motel. And it broke my heart.”

She stared at him when she heard his last sentence. She broke down into tears.

“That’s the reason why... when we meet, I told you those things. I didn’t ask because I’m afraid that you might laugh at me. Seohyun, I was so hurt that I rather stayed away from you...”

“B-but, Kyuhyun, nothing happened between me and Donghae. Believe me. I went with him because he wants to talk to me and that he’s sorry. He told me a lot of things and I need to listen that’s why it took long for me to go out. But nothing---“

“Seohyun, I know that already. The last night we were in Macau, I told myself to not hide my feelings. The feeling I tried to hide and forget. When I found out that I was your first, I realized my mistake. And we both suffered because of that. I despised myself for hurting you. And that’s why I told you “I’m sorry” not that something happened between us. Seohyun, please forgive me. Give me a chance to make it up to you. If you’re not yet ready, I can wait. I’ll be here for you. But please, don’t let me stay away from you. And don’t tell me that you don’t want to love me anymore...”

She saw the pain in his face. And his tears were also flowing from his handsome face. Does she need to make him suffer, when he told her the reason why he avoided her? And she can’t blame him.

He, too, had suffered.

“Kyuhyun, believe it or not, you’re the only one I truly love. And my heart was that sure when I told you that I want to marry you someday.” She said.

He went to her, and wiped her tears.

“Seohyun, am I still the one you want to marry? And spend the rest of your life with?” Kyuhyun asked her. He was smiling now, not minding his tears.

“Is that an offer?” She giggled. “I almost gave up, Kyuhyun... I’m ready to give up. But, yes, you’re still the one I want to marry...”

“Oh, Seohyun, Saranghae.” He softly said while caressing her face.

“I love you too, Kyuhyun.”

And their lips met while in each other’s arms. They won’t waste the chance that God gave them.

 

After a few months...

 

A grand garden wedding was held. The bride was very beautiful and pretty in her gown as she walked down the aisle. Seohyun smiled sweetly at her soon-to0-be husband standing and waiting for her. He was very charming and of course handsome. He took her hand as she went close to him.

Kyuhyun whispered. “You look beautiful as always Mrs. Cho.”

‘Yah. Let’s get this over with. And Father seemed to be irritated.” She whispered and giggled.

As they faced the priest, someone pulled their hands. They looked down, it was Yoogeun. Yuri and Minho’s son. And he was the ring bearer.

“Yah, no kiss for Yoogeun?”

Kyuhyun smiled. “Ring bearers shouldn’t be late.”

Yoogeun pouted. “Umma and appa fixed me too long!”

Seohyun giggled. “Okay, here’s a kiss baby.” Kissed him on the cheek. “Now, you go to your mom and dad over there.”

“I’m afraid I was a little jealous with that.” Kyuhyun whispered.

The priest then coughed. Both of them giggled. The wedding started.

A few minutes later, they started exchanging vows.

“Okay, Mr. Cho, you may now kiss the bride.” The priest said.

Kyuhyun faced her. She can see passion in his eyes. Then their lips met. It was a soft and very passionate kiss.

“I love you.” Kyuhyun said after they broke the kiss.

“And I love you too my husband.” She smiled.

 

The people clapped their hands, and they were very happy for the newlyweds. And they all proceeded at the reception.

“Yah, Seohyun-ah! Congratulations!” Yuri hugged her.

“Thanks!!! And where’s your son?” she asked.

“Oh, he’s with his Dad. He wants to have the chocolate fountain. I’m afraid there’s no dessert for the guests.” Yuri said and she laughed.

“You spoil your son too much.” Kyuhyun said.

“Oh, do I? Wait until you guys have a child. Let’s see if you won’t spoil him or her.”

Seohyun and Kyuhyun looked at each other. Seohyun blushed.

“Yul, what have you been saying to them?” Minho joined the conversation and he was carrying Yoogeun.

“Nothing.” Yuri said.

“Umma, Appa, Yoogeun is sleepy. Let’s go home.” Yoogeun said.

“Aww. Such a cutie!” Seohyun said.

“Okay baby. Let’s go home. That’s what you get when you eat those chocolates. Bye to both of you. Goodluck for the Honeymoon!” Yuri said then they went home.

 

“So, Mrs. Cho. I think they’re right, we might spoil our children.” Kyuhyun said.

She giggled. “Want to get a drink?”

“No thanks.”Kyuhyun hugged her and whispered. “Let’s get straight to the honeymoon.”

She blushed. “But, the guests are still here.”

“I’m sure they will understand.” Then Kyuhyun carried her.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

When they got into a room. Kyuhyun then claimed her lips in an earth shattering kiss.

He darted his tongue inside , tasting her sweetness. Her hands went down to his chest. When her hands grew restless against his chest, he broke the kiss and pulled away slightly.

“I’m afraid I won’t be gentle this time, Seohyun.” He said in a husky voice.

“I think I can manage.” She said then giggled.

His lips went to her neck, while his hands were busy undressing her. She began to help him undress, even as her whole body shivered.

She moaned aloud when their bodies found each other. He kissed her shoulders, her skin, and sank his teeth in her sensitive flesh while his hands kneaded her s.

“You always taste so sweet...” he groaned against her skin.

She arched her body when his mouth went to her s, teasing each tip with his tongue and teeth. His free hand crept down between her thighs to fondle her down there. She was indeed wet. And she was on fire.

He faced her. And she smelled fresh and clean. There, he traced her every parts of her body with his exploring hands and searing mouth.

She touched him back when he placed her on top of him. She roamed her hand on his hard body, feeling the magnificence, the burning sensation of his skin. He groaned when she her way up from his chest to neck.

“Seohyun... you tease.” He uttered in an aroused voice when her tongue played with his ear.

They were both completely , feeling each other’s warm skin. God, his body had grown more glorious. He wrapped his fingers to her small waist, grabbed her hip and kneaded her inner thigh.

“You’ve blossomed into a beautiful woman, Seohyun.” He said then went on top.

Her body shook uncontrollably when he placed his mouth between her thighs. She grabbed his hair and held onto his broad shoulder as her feral moans filled the entire room.

When he sensed her readiness, she pushed herself up and met his . He pinned her hands against the bed as he moved inside her in a sensual rhythm. Her breathing became ragged; her body began to have spasms as sheer pleasure crawled all over her.

With them still locked together, he knelt on the bed and held her waist. “Move, baby. Move with me.”

She wrapped her long legs around his waist and she ground her pelvis viciously against his. His handsome face contorted with pleasure. She bit her lower lip as she prevents herself not to moan.

However, she failed to suppress her wild shriek when his movements brought her to a higher place of glory.

The bed moved along with them. There movements were damn fast. The room was filled by their moans.

She closed her eyes when she felt she was nearly coming. “Kyu-Kyuhyun... I’m coming.”

She heard him groan her name repeatedly with his ragged breathing. She opened her eyes and met his fiery gaze. They moved faster as the penetration grew deeper. She heard herself scream out his name as they both plunged into ecstasy.

“Saranghae, Seohyunnie.” Kyuhyun said as he hugged her.

“Saranghae.” She smiled with contentment.

 

A FEW YEARS LATER...

 

“Mom, Dad!!!” Lily said, as she confronted her parents.

“Yes, sweetie?” Seohyun asked.

“Mom! You didn’t tell me that Auntie Yuri will visit today.”

“Nae, she will visit today, so is your Uncle Minho. And of course, Yoogeun.” Kyuhyun said as he joined the conversation.

“That’s the point! Yoogeun will also be here.”

“Mwooh? What’s the problem with that?”

“Mom, haven’t you told dad anything?”

“Well, sweetie, I haven’t.” Seohyun said as she smiled.

“Tell me what?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Well, when I first saw him, it was like love at first sight. I knew he is the one. And I’m sure we will be a perfect couple. And I need to change now! I need to look good!” She said then ran upstairs.

 

Kyuhyun smiled and looked at his wife.

“Honey, our daughter is growing up.” He said.

Seohyun giggled. “I’m afraid to say this but..... She reminds me of... me. When I was in College, and saw my first love. Right there, I knew he was the one. And he was the one indeed.”

Kyuhyun hugged her. “Yeah. And I’m glad that I was the lucky guy.” He chuckled. “Saranghae Seohyunnie. And I’m hope your happy with what we have right now.” He kissed her cheek.

“Yah! Why on the cheeks?” Seohyun said.

“Mianhae, Seohyunnie. If I kissed you on the lips, I might not control myself.” He teasingly said.

“Pabo! You know we can’t do that right now...”

“Yeah, yeah, because your pregnant.” He pouted.

 

They both waited for Yuri and Minho to come. They went to the garden and fixed the place. A few minutes later, the couple came, with their son.

 

“”Yuri-ah!” Seohyun said happily.

“Seobaby!!! How are you guys?”

“Were great.” She smiled.

“Oh, where’s Lily?” Minho asked.

“Oh, she is upstairs. And she really can’t wait to see your son.” Kyuhyun said.

Minho chuckled. “Tell me about it. Yoogeun is opposite. He doesn’t want to see Lily, no offense. My son said that she is very loud and irritating. Kids.”

Kyuhyun laughed. “Yeah. I know what you mean. Like mother like daughter.”

Kyuhyun was surprised when Seohyun hugged him from the back.

“Yah. I heard what you said. And you’re absolutely right.” She laughed.

 

They all talked about a lot of things. The couples were really happy together.

“Mom, dad! Did you see my---“ Lily said as she went to the garden.

“You’re what?” Seohyun asked. “Hey, please greet your Aunt and Uncle.”

“Hello. How are you? Oh, hi Yoogeun!!! You look so handsome as usual.”

“Oh, please. How many times have I told you that you’re not my type?” Yoogeun said.

“Well, let me see... Five times already? But I don’t care. I know that you’re the one for me. And I will not surrender easily. If I have to court you, why not?!”

 

Their parents just looked at them, as if watching a movie.

 

“You don’t know what you’re talking about. To tell you straight, I don’t like you.” Yoogeun said.

“Oh, don’t deny it! I know you like me. Period!” Lily said.

 

Seohyun and Kyuhyun laughed.

“Well, well, well, I think this is another love story. And in this kind of story, it reminds me of two people before.” Yuri said teasingly.

“Well...? I just realized that it was so embarrassing that I did those things.” Seohyun said as she blushed.

“Yah.I love you just the way you are.” Kyuhyun sweetly said.

“Sweetheart, I think we should go somewhere else.” Minho said, and then they went inside the house.

 

Seohyun and Kyuhyun laughed at what the couple did.

 

Kyuhyun used his evil laugh.

“What are you laughing at?” Seohyun asked.

“Nothing, I just feel lucky to have you, a very loving wife to me and to our daughter. You made my life complete, because you are that missing piece in me. Even if I have to say this a hundred times, it’s worth it. So, I Love you Mrs. Cho.”

 

Seohyun sweetly smiled. “You just don’t know how lucky I am to have you, my love at first sight, my first love, my first everything. I just want to add this, I tamed you, Kyuhyun.”

Kyuhyun chuckled. “Yeah. I believe so. Thank you for Taming me, my dear wife.” He pulled her and claimed her lips.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY for the long wait Chingu's!!!

>I just hate Homeworks & Research

LOL. Sorry if the ending is kinda lame. ^^

Thank you to those people who Subscribed, who always gives comments,and also to those silent readers. :))

I will not say that this is my last FF. I will still make another one. But not this times. Because I'm sure I will be very busy. I'll just update you. :)

-Well, I might surprise ya! lol.

If you wanna be friends in Facebook, just tell me. I'll add ya. :D

COMMENTS!!!

 

-bye for now!!! <3<3<3