Chapter>Six

Taming Kyuhyun

"Kyuhyun!" Seohyun heard Yuri. She looked at her friend. She knew the guy whose the reason why she haven't slept for weeks. She knows 'the love of her life?'

Yuri called him 'Kyuhyun'. Kyuhyun? Yuri's cousin? It was just her cousin all along!

"You know him?" She asked Yuri.

"Why, of course he' the cousin I've been telling you about. He's Kyuhyun."

"Oh my God!" She shrieked.

"What?"

"He's the man!"

"What?" Yuri was confused.

"He's the one I've been telling you about, Yuri-ah! The guy I bumped on the corridor and he helped me pick up my things eventhough he's in a hurry." She completely said.

"Kyuhyun oppa?"

"Yeah!"

"Him?" Yuri said while pointing at the man walking closer to him.

"Yes, him!"

"My cousin is the love of your life?"

"Looks like it." She said smiling.

"Oh, my God!" It was Yuri's turn to say that.

"Yes." She nodded.

"Hey, Yul." Kyuhyun said while he was now infront of them. "I forgot my book." When he said that, his attention turned to her.

Oh, my God! It's really him!

"Hi, I'm Seohyun." She introduced herself, she raised her hands."Seo Joo Hyun. I'm a friend of Yuri. Actually, she's been telling a lot about you. Finally, we meet!"

"H-hi, Seohyun, I'm Kyuhyun." He said then held her hands.

"It's nice meeting you..." He said.

"Nice meeting you too, Kyuhyun. You haven't even remembered that we bumped into each other in the corridor. You were in a rush but y-you still managed to... to... to stop and help me with my things. I-I haven't thanked you yet. Thank you very much, Kyuhyun. You're such a... such a gentleman."

She knows that she was nervous and she even spoke a lot.

"And, uhmmm. I'm...I-I'm so glad that the guy I'm very grateful to turns out to be the same cousin Yuri has been talking about. I'm happy to meet you. I've been wanting to know you... I mean, you know... And, uhm, uhm, uhmmm... are you seeing someone?" She straightly asked because of her nervousness.

It's too late to take it back. She can see the shockness on Kyuhyun's face. And after that, she was not wrong of what she's seeing on his face---disgust. That's what she read on his face. And it looks like he's not happy of what she said.

"Can you say that again?" He said.

She was Seo Joo Hyun for nothing. There's nothing wrong to her question. It was a little bit forward but there was nothing wrong with it, was there?

"I said, are you seeing someone?" She bravely asked. She saw Yuri widened her eyes.

"I dont think it's any of your---"

"It's important for me to know that. Because if you're not, would you consider going on a date with me?"

He was even more shocked. Damn! She forgot what Yuri told her about Kyuhyun. That he is very strict and conservative! Your dead!

There he took back his hand, which she was holding on tight. She even forgot that they were still helding hands.

"No, thank you, Seohyun." He said while forcing a smile. "I don't know what to say. I'm sure a lot of guys want to get your attention and they would surely kill me for this so, uhm, I'm sorry and I think I would have to pass. I'm not one of those guys. I'm not into 'your thing'. Thanks for the offer though..." After saying that, he turns to Yuri.

"Yul, I'll get my book I left in the classroom. See you later..." He then walked away.

She sadly faced Yuri. "I messed up! I messed up big time!"

"Oh, Seohyun-ah, why did you have to say that?"

"I dont know. But when I faced him, my mind went blank. And when I talked, I dont know how to control what I'm saying. That's what I'm like when I'm really, really nervous. And that didn't happened to me since fourth grade!"

Yuri grinned at her. "You couldn't blame my cousin, Seohyun-ah. You shocked him. And do you know that he's very conservative?"

"But... this is me. I mean, not exactly what I believe he thought of me but this is it. This is me. If I want to be closer to your cousin, I should face him my true personality right? But I was nervous and I dont know what to say." She sadly said.

Yuri laughed at her. "Even I was shock, Seohyun-ah, when I heard what you said. My God, Seohyun, did you realize you immediately asked him for a date? I can't believe it!"

"Yeah, I know. And from the looks of it, your cousin doesnt like me a first sight. Tell me the truth, what was his reaction when he knew that your friends with Seo Joo Hyun?"

Yuri's smile fade. She remained silent.

"I thought so." It was because of her image in their University, it will be impossible if he didin't heard about her reputation. Because they are studying in the same University.

Playgirl. Always makes guy's cry. That was her reputation in their University. Now, how can she get the attention of Kyuhyun?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Here's un update!!!

This is the continuation of their flashback.

I hope you liked this chapter.^^

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE !!!

~I'll update soon.

-XO<3