Chapter>Ten

Taming Kyuhyun

“Does it hurt?” Seohyun asked Kyuhyun while cleaning his wound.

“It’s okay.” He said.

She then continued wiping cotton on his wound.

“Yah. Wait, what are you doing in the bar earlier?”

She saw him sighed. Like he didn’t have an answer to her question. His face was blank.

“Don’t tell me you just passed by?” She then grinned. Come to think of it, why is Kyuhyun doing in the bar where she performs? “Don’t tell me you came to see me?”

She saw him blush. He was adorably cute.

“What? Yah! Answer me! You came because of me right?” He still didn’t answer. “Yah. Don’t pretend. If I know, you’re already falling for me.”

“Yah. You’ve been applying too hard that’s why I can’t answer. It hurts.” He complained.

“Oh, sorry.” She smiled sweetly. “It’s not hard to confess, and to tell the truth, but it looks like it’s hard for you to admit. C’mon, admit it. For once, just be honest for your feelings for me. What? You are also attracted to me are you?”

“This is now okay.” He said, then stood up. “I’m going home. It’s already late.” He said.

“Yah. Sit down.” She said then holds his arm so that he can’t move. She moved her face closer to his.”One question, one answer. Did you just passed by the bar or you went there because of me?” she straightly asked.

His face was blank.                     

“Yah! What?” she exclaimed.

“Yah. Why do you want to know?”

She laughed. “For my own peace of mind of course! Because if you go home and while you haven’t answered my question, I can’t sleep and can’t concentrate on my studies. So please, just tell me the truth.”

But he is really a ignorant person. He stood up that’s why she followed his move.

“I’m going home. Remember what I told you, be careful always and don’t ever talk to that Donghae again.”

“Stupid!” she can’t help to say it. Because of that, he froze. Then he faced her.

“What did you say?”

“I said, you’re stupid and blind. You can’t confess even to yourself that you’re not that immune to me. You’re attracted to me but you’re scared to tell. Even if you just told me that I’m the reason why you came to the bar, were I perform. You’re really stupid.”

He deeply sighed. Then he slowly moved close to her.

“Take back what you said.” He seriously said.

“And why would I do that? You really are a stupid person.” She didn’t want him to realize that she’s scared... a little.

“Seohyun, don’t try me.” He said.

“I dare you, Mr. Cho Kyu Hyun. You’re stupid, stupid, stu---“ She stopped when he moved closer to her. They were now very close.

“Take the word back.” He said.

“I won’t. You’re stupid Cho Kyu---“She was stunned when his lips are on hers.

It wasn’t her first kiss. But she was sure she had never been kissed like that before! She then responded to his kisses.

When their lips parted, they stared at each other intently.

“You’re right. It’s hard for me to admit that I’m also attracted to you. That I’m affected to what you’re doing to me. I’m scared Seohyun. I’m scared to fall in love with you. I’m scared to love you...”

“Why don’t you try to, Kyuhyun? You might find out that I’m not that bad a choice after all.” A tear dropped on her face.

“I want to, Seohyun... God knew I wanted to.” He sadly said.

She caressed his face. “I love you, Kyuhyun. That’s the truth.” She said then she cried.

“Oh, Seohyun...” Kyuhyun smiled then wiped her tears using his finger.

“I’ll wait, Kyuhyun... I’ll wait until the day comes that you’re ready to love me.”

“Oh, Seohyun.” He kissed her again, passionately.”

She and Kyuhyun talked a lot before he went home. That they will give themselves a chance to know their real feelings towards each other. He said that he also wants to make sure what he’s feeling.

That was enough for her. They decided to hide their connection a secret. Until they both realize that they love each other. That’s why even if she wanted to tell everything to Yuri, he stopped herself. She will keep her happiness to herself. The great thing is they are happy when they are together. And she sees that he’s happy while he’s with her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's an update!!!

Sorry if this is a short chapter.

But this is the answer to your questions! ^^

SeoKyu did have a *Connection* towards each other.:)

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

~I'll update soon!!!

-Xo<3