Chapter>Eleven

Taming Kyuhyun

Why haven’t I seen you play the piano, Seohyun?” Kyuhyun asked her. Where he sees a piano in Yuri’s apartment.

She was shocked to his question. She can’t decide if she should tell him the reason why she stopped playing a piano. She then thought it’s not the right time to tell him. She doesn’t want him to know the real state of her family. It’s the right thing for him to know that her family doesn’t care for her anymore.

“Uhmmm, I don’t have time. The guitar then caught my attention.” She said.

“Well, can I hear you play the piano right now?” He said. They were together for three days.

“I haven’t practiced. Maybe I’m not that good anymore.” She said.

“Please... For me...” He pouted.

How can she stand that cuteness? Even though she is mad at her father, she didn’t left her dream piano behind which her father gave her.

“Go on.” He said.

She then played the piano. At first she was uncomfortable because her fingers were shaking. But she then relaxed when she played her favorite song.

“Sing with it.” Kyuhyun said.

All I wanna do is find a way back into love. I can make it through without a way back into love.

And if I open my heart to you.

I’m hoping you’ll show me what to do.

And if you help me to start again.

You know that I’ll be there for you in the end.

 

When she finished playing her favorite part of the song, she heard Kyuhyun clapping his hands.

“Wow, you’re great! We should have a duet some other time!”

“Thank you.” She said.

They have been together for a few days. And she felt that she changed a lot. A good change. And she felt she won’t be sad anymore.

“It’s my favorite song.”

“Why?” He asked.

She smiled. “Maybe... maybe I want to experience to be loved, and find the right guy who will be with me till the end.” A tear dropped on her face.

Kyuhyun hugged her.

At that moment, when she was in Kyuhyun’s arms, she felt so secure that no one can hurt her. That the place was safe. She hugged him back.

She’s waiting for the time that he will realize he loves her. And the day they will announce they’re official.

She knew that day would come. Because she knows that she’s important to Kyuhyun.

But four days have passed after that piano incident, her dreams shattered. Because it was not the Kyuhyun she was with for a few days that approached her.

His face was serious and like he was controlling his anger.

“Kyuhyun, are you avoiding me?” She asked. It was hard for her because he’s been avoiding her for two days. “D- Did I do something wrong?”

He stared at her. His face was blank. It was a long moment of silence before he talked.

“I was wrong, Seohyun.” He said.

“What?”

“I thought I can learn to love you. B-but I can’t. I... I realized I cannot love you. You’re not the girl.... the girl I want to be with. O-our world is different. And... and I can’t be in your world. I’m sorry...”

Tears flowed in her face. “All this time, I never wished for you to be in my world, Kyuhyun, I can even be in your world, its okay for me, I won’t complain...”

“It wouldn’t work, Seohyun. It’s a good thing I realized it early.”

“You can’t mean that! We’ve been together for a week and you made me feel loved. That I’m important to you, that somehow, in your way, you love me too and---“

“Then you’re wrong, Seohyun. I’m sorry...” Kyuhyun said then walked away.

Seo Joo Hyun is not the one he wants to love and be with. Those words were harsh, especially when he made her feel loved. If what maybe his reason why he changed, she can’t find out. Starting that day, her heart was being crashed into pieces, because he avoids her. And the hard thing is that, she can’t share her problem to Yuri. Because Yuri haven’t known anything. That she and Kyuhyun had a ‘connection’.

Maybe if she let Yuri know, two scenes will be the outcome: Maybe Yuri won’t believe her or she’ll scold Kyuhyun. Two things that she doesn’t want to happen.

Even though she is very hurt, she didn’t let Kyuhyun see that she’s hurt. She acted like nothing happened. That they didn’t have a special connection for days. She treated him like before. She is very loud and talkative in front of him. And she is still teasing him.

That’s the way she knew so that Kyuhyun won’t pity her. But never a day passed that she asked herself why? Why did Kyuhyun changed and avoided her?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's an update!!!

Short Chapter again. Sorry!

~I'll update as soon as I can!!! ^^

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!!!

-XO<3