Chapter>Five

Taming Kyuhyun

Seohyun was preparing breakfast when Kyuhyun went out of the room. He was now wearing his pants again. When he went in the kitchen, he was shocked when he saw her there.

"Hi, goodmorning!" She greeted him. Even if his hair was messy, he is still handsome. "I cooked breakfast. There's coffee too. Come and eat, so that your hung-over will be gone."

He hesitated at first, but then he sat down.

"How's your head?" She asked.

"Hurts like hell." He said.

"Because you drank a lot of beer last night. And you drank a beer before you went here." She said.

He just looks at her and didn't move. So, she gets his plate and put rice on it.

Hmmm.... Very wifey indeed! The other side of her mind said.

She knew Kyuhyun was a rice person. She cooked a sunny side up egg.

"I dont know in what way do you cook the egg. I like sunny side up, so I did that."

"It's okay." He said. She was happy when he started eating.

Yuri is good in cooking that's why she learned a lot of things to her. When they were eating, she was waiting for him to speak up. But he became silent.

Here we go again. He is now being aloof. She missed the Kyuhyun whom she was talking to last night.

"How do you feel?" She asked even if she knows that he is not.

"My head aches. But I feel better because of the breakfast you prepared." He said.

She was happy of what he said, but he was not even smiling while saying that.

"It's good to hear that." She said.

They continued eating. When she took a glance of him. She saw him staring intently at her.

"W-why?" She asked.

"I'm... I'm sorry about last night. If... If I said too much or things that I shouldn't have said."

She smiled. "No problem. You needed someone to talk to and I happened to be there so... it's okay. I dont have a problem with that. Your the cousin of my bestfriend that's why... that's why we have a connection right?" She said smiling. "It looks like you have a problem with me, cause you seemed to be allergic whenever I'm around." She whispered.

"W-what?" He asked.

"Nothing. I said, anytime you need help, I'm just here. If Yuri's not available, I'm here."

"Thanks, Seohyun-ah."

She stopped eating when she heard what he said. Her heart skipped a beat.

"Why?" He asked. Maybe he noticed her reaction.

"Nothing. But did you realize that this is the first time you've ever thanked me for something? Even those simple flowers I gave you before, a simple 'thank you' would do." She joked.

She can't control herself not to laugh seeing his reaction. He was blushing.

"I didn't know until today you can still actually blush." She laughed.

And it looks like he can't control himself to laugh too.

"Because you were the only one who can shock me like that. You say the most awkward and unexpected words." It looks like his aura brightened up.

"Well, thats me." She said.

"I know."

She feel happy. She feels that this was the first time they talked like this for several years have past. Before, she can say that they were close. And deep inside her, she almost believed back then he felt something for her, too. She just doesn't know what happened when he started being aloof to her again. She tried to find out what happened. She tried to talk to him. But he continued avoiding her.

And until know, that particular time when he slipped away from her still puzzled her.

"So... whats your plan right now?" She asked. "Are you serious about... about what you said last night?"

"I've already said a lot of things. Which one of them are you reffering to?"
"Would you still want to meet the man you believe is now involved with Victoria?"

He didn't answered.

"I... guess. Yeah, I'd still want to know who the mystery man is."

She nodded. "Oh... okay."

"Will you keep your promise?" He asked.

"H-huh?"

"Are you going to accompany me?" He asked while staring directly into her face.

"You mean, to spy on Victoria?"

"If you put it that way, yes."

"You want me to be with you when you see and meet the man?"

"Y-yeah."

"So that when you break down, I'm going to be there to hold you and help you compose yourself? Is that it?"
He shrugged his shoulders.
"Why me?"

"Yuri's not around. She's not going to be around for a week."

"Oh... yeah, right..." She nodded. So, because his cousin is not around, he doesn't have any choice, but her.

Wow, this man is really good at convincing.

"And you don't have a choice." She added.

"If not Yuri, I don't like to be with somebody else,but you." He said.

Is she hearing that right? What does that mean when he said he wants to be with her?

"I just feel like I can't do this alone. Not at this time." He sadly said. And she couldn't bear to see him sad.

"Okay, no problem." She said.

If that's the only way she could make him happy, she will do it for him. Even if it hurts her.

"I'll go with you. So, when do we start?"

"Are you really going to help me?" He smiled. Like it's a big favor.

"Yup."

"Thanks, Seohyun-ah. This means a lot to me." He smiled at her.

And to me, too.

He was smiling formally at her when they first met. But that smile didn't last. Because from the very start, he doesn't like her straightforwardness.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's un update!

*Sorry if it's short.

LOL. Yeah. Seohyun is a 'playgirl' here. But she changed until she met Kyu. :D

~Keep up the COMMENTS. And don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!!!

-X0<3