Chapter>Sixteen

Taming Kyuhyun

When Seohyun woke up, she can feel the pain in her head and in her lower part. It was her first time. It even hurts when she remembered what happened last night. And because of that, she instantly got up her bed. When she looked at the other side of the bed, Kyuhyun was not there. And she saw blood on the sheets.

She doesn’t know how to face him. She almost begged him to make love to her last night! It was embarrassing. Especially when she remembered that she told him those three words.

But last night, she felt his love. And she was sure about that. Even though she was drunk, she can’t be wrong. They need to talk. She doesn’t want to be scared to ask him what he really feels about her.

You’re brave, right Seohyun? Face this.

She then fixed the bed and went to the bathroom. After taking a bath, she went out of the room. And that’s where she saw Kyuhyun sitting on a long sofa. His head was down, and he was messing his hair. Like he was very problematic. When he heard the door he faced her.

She saw uncertainty in his eyes. And that was when she realized her plan to talk everything out with him wouldn’t be that easy.

“H-hi... “ Kyuhyun said and smiled slyly.

Please don’t let him say he’s sorry for what happened. I can’t take that...

“H-hi.” She said. She then saw his travelling bag. And hers was still on the room because she thought they will talk things out.

Kyuhyun stood up before he speak.

“I... I’m sorry, Seohyun. It shouldn’t have happened. You were drunk last night and I’m the normal one. I’m sorry...”

She nodded. Tears starting to form in her eyes. She looked up to stop it. She looked at him.

“Are you? Are you sorry for what happened, Kyuhyun?”

“Seohyun... I didn’t... I didn’t mean to... to.... God...” Kyuhyun said like he doesn’t know what to say. He then messed “His hair again.

“Sorry?” She smirked. It hurts. It really does. “After all this time... after what happened to us last night, you can only say that? Yeah, right.”

“Seohyun---“

“Sorry’ because something happened between us? Don’t worry, it was my fault that it happened, right? I practically begged you to make love to me. What’s going to happen next, Kyuhyun? We will pretend that nothing happened? Like in the past? You will talk to me anytime you want? Confront me and seek help if you need me? Then you’ll be sweet to me. You’ll make me feel that somehow, in your own way, I’m important to you...” When she said that, a tear dropped from her face. “And after that, what? You will instantly avoid me? You will suddenly tell me that you can’t love me when last night you made love to me? Yes, I believed you made love to me. But when I woke up early in the morning just to be hit by your words. That you’re sorry? Damn you!”

“Seohyun---“

“Let’s go home, Kyuhyun.” She said. She went straightly to her room and gets her bag. She then went to the car first.

On the whole ride, they were very quiet. When they got back to her condominium unit. Kyuhyun chased her. She then pressed the close button of the elevator before he can catch up to her. When she got to the third floor she then straightly went to her unit. Then she saw Kyuhyun walking towards her. Maybe he used the stairs.

“Seohyun, wait!”

She stopped before she can open the door. She deeply sighed before she faced him.

“Listen to me, Kyuhyun...” She seriously said. “Last night, means something to me. Hell, it means the whole world to me! Like in the past. When you told me you’re scared to love me. And when you made me feel loved. I know you weren’t ready before to admit it to everyone, even to yourself, that you love me. But I waited... just to be slapped by your harsh words. Without any reason at all, you became aloof to me again. I didn’t know why, and if I did anything wrong... But you just avoided me. You left me.” She said while tears are flowing.

“You left me... I tried to love someone else. And when I already found the right guy that would really truly love me, I can’t love him that much. The way he loves me. And do you know why, Kyuhyun? Because I only love you. Everywhere and anywhere I am, even though I know that you don’t love me, I still love you. And I’m very tired. Very very tired. So please, if you won’t say anything nice, leave me alone. Don’t ever come to me. And don’t show up to me. So that I can forget you. Because, Kyuhyun, I don’t want to love you anymore... I don’t want to...”

After saying all the things she wants to say, she went inside her unit. When she closed the door, she cried her heart out.

She was tired of hoping. And she was tired of wishing, that in the end, she will still be hopeless.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's an update!!!

First of all, MIANHAE for not updating this past few days. It was our exam week, and I need to study.:( And with that, I was not allowed to touch my laptop or my PC. Laaameee!!!

Secondly, Sorry if this is a sad chapter. I wanted it to be very emotional. :)

And thirdly, I will post the last two remaining chapters soon! I hope I wont get you surprised! Don't expect that this would be a happy ending!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~KIDDING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL.

Thanks for those who always gives Comments and for those who Subcribed!!!

-Anyeong!!! <3