Chapter>Fourteen

Taming Kyuhyun

When they both arrived in the resort, they directly went to their cottage. There are two rooms in the cottage, and it’s all complete with equipments. She was wearing a white dress. After both of them got dressed, they directly went to the beach, like kids chasing each other.

“Game?”

“Of course!” She said.

After that, they both took off their clothes, ready to swim. She looked at Kyuhyun who was also taking off his shirt.

“Let’s go! Yahoo!” She shouted while running towards the water.

All the while, she thought that Kyuhyun was following her. But she was shocked to see him still standing and was looking intently at her. She shouted “Unfair” to him. Her smile faded, well because of his awkward stare at her. Like he froze and just looks at her. That he was not aware the he’s staring at her, and he was smiling.

She really wants to see him like that, but it’s very awkward.

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! What are you staring at? Did you just realize that I’m beautiful?” She shouted at him.

And he was back to himself again. She can see that he’s face was red. She loved it when he was blushing!

“What? Are you just going to stand there?” She asked.

He then ran and went into the water.

“Yah. You’re so unfair. You just took off your shirt.” She laughed. “I didn’t know that until now, you are still very conservative!”

Kyuhyun just laughed. And they started playing in the water.

After swimming. They ate dinner. It was eleven in the evening when it started to rain. They watched DVD’s. Because of too much tiredness, she couldn’t stop herself from being sleepy. She didn’t realized that she fell asleep leaning on Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

She woke up when she felt Kyuhyun carrying her.

“Hmmm?”

“I’ll take you to your room.” He said.

“Oh. I didn’t realize that I fell asleep.”
Kyuhyun softly laid her down on the bed. He then stared at her and caressed her face.

“Thank you for coming with me...” He said. “Sleep tight, Seohyun. Good night...”

“Good night, Kyuhyun...” She smiled before she closed her eyes.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun stared at sleeping Seohyun. She was really beautiful. When he remembered how he froze when he sees her in a bikini, he smiled. Seohyun had always been the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

It’s funny to think that he’s with her right now. In a very hard part of his life. Moving on. While she was the one that caused a lot of pain. If he’ll be honest, the pain Seohyun had left him, is much painful than Victoria’s.

Maybe because Seohyun is only the one in his heart. And now his love story with Victoria was now over, and he realized that he forced his heart to love Victoria he forced it because he didn’t want to return in the past again.

Until now, she still didn’t know that he saw how she tricked him. When he realized that he loved her. But he was afraid to say it. That’s why they decided to let fate decide.

No one knew their connection towards each other. When he was just about to tell her he was ready to acknowledge his love for her, that was when he saw her with Donghae in a motel.

After that, he avoided her. When she confronted him, he told her that he changed his mind. That he realized that he can’t love her.

When he saw hurt in her face, he wants to take the words back. He wants to hug her. But she tricked him. That she really is a playgirl.

God, it had been five years and the memory of her betrayal could still hurt him so much. He felt his knees weak. Like it just happened yesterday. He just let himself believe that he can love another person other than Seohyun.

It had always been Seohyun. And he wants to make his feelings free. And now he can say that he can forget everything that happened in the past... so that he can start all over again with Seohyun. He already forgave her.

Now he is sure that he can forget the past. Because, he knows, that wherever he may be, the truth will only come out that Seo Joo Hyun is the only one in his heart.

Before leaving the room. He kissed her cheeks.

“It has always been you... Always...”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Here's an update!!! ^^

Sorry if it's kinda short.

Well, I'll update the next chapter soon!

Tell me what you think about this chappie? :)

Gotta sleep for now. :D

Anyong!!! :)

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!!

-XO<3