Chapter>Three

Taming Kyuhyun

Seohyun stared at sleeping Kyuhyun. She catched her breath, because it was hard to change his clothes. And she was nervous when she took off his pants. He was wearing a white t-shirt and boxer shorts.

Sometimes he stays at Yuri's, that's why he has some clothes there. And like her too, she sleeps there often. They both use the spare key. But they never stayed together. When she sees him there, he will suddenly say goodbye, like he's allergic to her or something.

It's funny to think that he knows Kyuhyun back then, when they were in College, but he is aloof to her. She smiled of what she thought. Well, she can't blame him. She even asked him out, on the first time they met!  And he is very conservative. And after that, she is not yet contented, and she even courted him, literally! And not only that, she told him that he was the guy she wanted to marry someday. That's why he avoided her.

He hated her guts. He can't believe that a girl like her, is very open with her feelings. And because she likes him, she wont trash the moment anymore. And she wished one day that he will be hers.

That's why he looks scared or terrified whenever she's around. She can't forget that he called her a bad influence to Yuri. Because Yuri learned to be noisy and loud. And she didn't do anything but take Yuri anywhere. And his cousin learned to lie. And because she brought Yuri to live band performances, her grades became low.

"Seohyun, Yuri and I are not like you. Even if your grades are low, it's okay. We are not that rich like you do. We need to study hard so that we will have a bright future ahead. That's why if it's okay, stay away from my cousin, or else her grades will even be worse."

She still remembered that line. And she also remembered her answer.

"Then, I can handle Yuri. I can tell my parents to support her studies, they can't say no to me. So, scholarship is not needed. And because like you said, were rich. Very rich that we can get everything we want..."

He only said that because of too much anger. How can he say things to her like that? That she is the bad influence of his cousin. But that's only what she said. She wants to get revenge because he hurt her feelings. But after that, she went to talk to Yuri. Even her, she stopped hanging out with her friends, and concentrated more on her studies. So that Kyuhyun wont see her as a bad influence to his cousin.

But she didn't stopped entertaining Kyuhyun. She continued telling him that someday he will be hers, which made Kyuhyun even more irritatted and mad. For her, it was a good thing. Eventhough he is irritated and mad to what she's been doing, at least she always gets a reaction from him. Not that he will just ignore her.

"Hmmm. You're one handsome guy, my Prince Kyu." She said. While happily smiling and staring at sleeping Kyu.

"Way back then, and until now, your still very handsome. And how unlucky of you for picking the wrong girl who can always see your handsome face..." She deeply sighed.

"If you'll only open your mind and heart for me, you'll see I'm not that bad a choice. Maybe you'll realize that I'm a big catch." She giggled to herself while talking to sleeping Kyu. "Not because my family is rich, but because I'm also a nice person. Sweet and thoughtful. And also lovable and cute.  And I bet that I'm cuter than that Victoria. And not only that, I'm very Loyal! Yah. The hard thing to you is that your mind is always close when it comes to me..."

After saying those words, she sat beside him on the bed so that she can see his face clearly.

"Look at my direction, Kyuhyun." She whispered. "Don't just ignore, and avoid me. Stop and look at me. You may not know, you'll see that... that I'm the right girl for you..."

Seo Joo Hyun, what do you think you're doing? You look stupid talking to him SLEEPING! Are you that desperate to that guy? The other side of her mind said.

She frowned. What can she do? She just can't tell her heart to forget Kyuhyun. Deep down in her heart, there is still hope that in the end, after seeing some other girls, he will instantly fell for her. That in the end he would see her.

Is that going to happen? Her mind sadly said.

She moved her face close to him.

"Yah. Cho Kyuhyun." She whispered. "Don't avoid me." She desperately said. "Don't let me get tired of waiting. I'm only asking a chance. A chance that you will see the true me. My God, I dont want to be an old lady while waiting for you. Cho Kyu Hyun, you're still the only guy I love. It's unlucky of you that you will be with that Victoria. You will only have a head ache. Do you hear me???"

She was staring at him. Their face were very close, when suddenly he moved and opened his eyes. She was shocked. Her eyes widen.

"Hmmm." He softly said. While smiling at her.

She can't move while he was looking intently at her.

Oh, my God! Oh, my God! He's awake! What will I do? I have told him a lot of things. God, I sounded so desperate!  The other side of her mind said. While she doesn't know if she'll avoid his gaze or move her face away from his.

She even can't move when his hand caressed her face. He was still smiling while staring at her. Like he was having a dream.

He smiled at her again. "You're beautiful..." He said.

After that, he closed his eyes once again. There she noticed that she was catching her breath. She went down on the floor.

It's a good thing that he was only dreaming. He didn't saw her face that looks like she's a lovesick puppy while staring at his face.

Stupid Kyu! You instantly gave me a heart attack! Wheew!

When she composed herself, she stood up. But she didn't stopped herself by planting a kiss on Kyuhyun's cheek. When she kissed him, she quickly ran outside.

She went straightly to Yuri's room. She will sleep there. After taking a bath, she layed down on the bed. She can't sleep. The guy on the other room was occupying her mind. She smiled sweetly when she remembered the first day he saw and met Cho Kyu Hyun.

Oh, and how could she forget that day? It was instilled in her memory forever!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's an update Chingu's!!!

Watcha think about this one? :)

*Yeah. I hate KyuToria more!!!>:l

LOL. xD

I'll update the next chapter soon. It will be a flasback of their past. :D

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!!

-xo<3