Chapter 5

I Fell In Love With A Ballet Dancer

Kyuhyun

The dance studio was the same to ours, except theirs were filled with beautiful dancers, and had a distinctive woody smell. I went to watch their lesson with  Donghae, Eunhyuk, Shindong, Ryeowook and Siwon. My eyes were staring at two things, my phone, and Byul. Even in her loose teaching clothes, she was beautiful, when she spoke softly to an individual about how their feet was positioned. The lesson lasted about 45 minutes, and Nara, sauntered over at the end to me when the other girls where getting their bags. 

"I was pretty, right?" She grinned.

"Yes, so, so, so beautiful." I smiled, kissing her cheek.

"So I'll see you tonight, Oppa?" She said. We had, well rather she did, made plans for her to have a formal dinner with my parents, although they met before. She left with her friends, the guys said they would wait for me in the car, and I was left in the room with Byul. 

"Well done. Today's lesson." I said as I walked up to her.

"You were watching?" She said, "Everytime I looked at you, you were looking at your phone. Are you aware I invited you here to watch Nara?"

"Yes, but that was a one off." I grinned, and she gave me a small smile. It was the first time I saw her smile.

"Umm, I was just... wondering... er have you got a boyfriend?" I said in a small voice nervously.

She flinched. It was an answer in itself.

"Yes." 

"Oh well that's... good." 

And without a proper goodbye, she left. I decided not to follow her. She looked like she was going to cry. 

I took out my phone, and scrolled down my contacts to Byul. 'Hey. R U alright? Sorry if I upset U' I texted, then I went out of the building into the car.

"You took a while, what the heck did you say to her?" Eunhyuk asked as I entered the car.

"Nothing much, just thanked her."

"Guys, he's totally in love. Again." Shindong joked. It was slowly getting dark, and it was true, what Shindong said, I worried about how Byul would get home. It was dark, wet and cold.

I put on my suit and a tie as I got home. Why did I have to go? All the other members, even the ones who had girlfriends, were relaxing on the sofa, watching TV and eating dinner. I sighed, this was my first day off in a long time. I wanted to spend it with Byul, even if it was just a walk. Instead my suit itched as I went to collect Nara. She was in a tight yellow dress, hugging to her curvy figure. 

"Oppa, let's go!" She said, forcing her hand onto mine. I faked a smile. 

"When we get married, I want to have the dress I saw in that shop the other day." She started as we were in the car , "And I want to have a baby right away."

Suddenly I jumped, I was so shocked at this, but she continued,

"How would I look with maternity clothes?" She said, and I replied what I always did, 'beautiful'.

"You know that dancer Jeon Byul?" She said.

"I heard her being sick in the toilets today. I think she's got some contagious disease."

"Aigoo, don't judge people like that, jagi." After saying that, I realised a lot of things. She was sick, slightly thicker around the waist, tired and pale and a cold personality. Was she pregnant? Well she said she had a boyfriend. But I hadn't seen her boyfriend in my years at the studio, you'd think he'd at least visit her. Something wasn't right.

Anyway, we arrived at my parents house, and they seemed to welcome Nara more than me. They knew, they had to be on the good side of her. 

"So beautiful, my daughter in law!" Exclaimed my mother. My dad showed us into the dining room, where we all sat down, and dinner was brought 10 minutes later.

"How has my son been taking care of you?" Asked my father.

"Amazingly, best boyfriend in the world." Nara replied. We'd only known each other for 5 months, but she's already caused enough trouble in the media for being a trouble maker. Our relationship wasn't the best news in the world either.

Suddenly my phone buzzed, it was from Byul. I put my phone slightly under the table and read it. 'I'm  fine.' it read. 

I texted back, 'Do U have spare time 2nite?'

'Yes, why'

'I want to see you tonight.'

'When?'

'9.30?'

'OK'