Chapter 1

I Fell In Love With A Ballet Dancer

Kyuhyun

Watching her was like watching a swan, she was so graceful... Ooops, I really shouldn't have thought that,

"Cho Kyuhyun, you have a girlfriend!" is what my band tells me. I'm really hopeless with love.

Back to her, her name is Byul, meaning star. We started practicing in this dance room four years ago, and from what I've heard, Byul has been here for a very long time.

Her ballet company is headquatered in this building. Along with the other dancers, she performs on international stages. Now, if she was my girlfriend, I would have something to brag about to the members...

My girlfriend is or fiance should I say is the daughter of my father's business partner. They don't like to admit it, but our up coming 'marriage' is arranged. Her name is Han Nara, and she has a dance class with  Byul , so everyone knows  eachother .  Nara didn't have a proper job; well she didn't need to. She spent her time in dance classes, shopping or clinging onto people like me.

I take a sip out of my water bottle and lean on the wall after practice, is this all my life is?  Always dance practice, vocal practice or work. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Byul, the only strength in my life at the moment. Dressed in a leotard, skirt, leggings, she enters the practice room across the hall. She gives a small smile to the other members of group and tucks a small strand of hair behind her ear, and she begins to teach a class. Among them, I see Nara, she was a good dancer, but barely average compared to Byul.

I watch her small thin frame delicately move from one position to another, instructing the girls and encouraging them to be graceful. Even her voice was perfect, she was softspoken and light when she opened .

One by one, the girls begin to leave, Waving at us in the opposite practice room. 

"Yah! Oppa!" Shouts a high pitched voice. I look up to find Nara, she had finished her dance class, and came to have me drop her off to her house. Like always. I push myself up and she immediately clings onto my arm, "Aish, is my darling tired today?" I say, giving her a fake smile.

"Yeah, Miss Jeon was really y today..." She started one of her normal rants,

"And she's been looking so fat lately, totally not dancer-like at all"

I helped her into my car and drove her back to her house, I gave her a kiss and drove off. 

I've come to realize that I've only talked of Byul's good points. She has bad points, like I sometimes wonder, why does she not talk that much? She keeps things to herself a lot. Nara talks of her sometimes too. She says Byul is a arrogant cold who doesn't care about anything.  Recently, she has been acting very cold, pale, and full of mystery. But she's always been like that.

After all of this, I've never even talked to her before. I begin to turn around and drive back to the dance studios.