I Am His Little Pres

Coloured Kisses

 

We were welcomed warmly by the restaurant manager when he saw Minhyuk right away. He informed us that Donghae was at his other branch in Hongdae. Actually, it wasn’t my boyfriend who suggested the place but…

“Love, how did you know this resto?”

I looked closely at Tiffany. She was really pretty and she could throw aegyo easily through her eyesmiles. I turned to Minhyuk and nodded when I noticed their similarities. No. Except the aegyo. He found it mushy… and yeah, stupid. Weird namchin.

“Actually, I’ve met the owner and his girlfriend last month in LA. They mentioned about this.”

“You met Donghae hyung and Jessica noona?”

Jonghyun glared at Minhyuk.

“Jessica?! Jessica Jung?!”

Jonghyun choked as I immediately gave him a glass of water. Tiffany was glaring at her husband while gripping the chopsticks on her other hand. She looked like she was about to kill him. Meanwhile, Minhyuk was grinning like crazy. Okay. What’s happening again?

“Love, I just… I just… it wasn’t expected! I saw them in coffee shop and we talked.”

“But you didn’t tell me that you met Jessica!”

“Again, it’s Jessica AND HER BOYFRIEND.”

They continued arguing as I glanced at Minhyuk helplessly. He put pieces of dukbokki on my plate before leaning in to whisper.

“Jessica noona is Jonghyun hyung’s---“

“But she’s your first love!”

That was Tiffany. I finally realized what they were fighting.

“My sister is forever jealous of her.”

“But Jonghyun Oppa is no longer in love with her right?”

“Of course not! Fany, it’s you that I love and can’t live with.”

“Lee Jonghyun…”

Me and Minhyuk were both shocked when he suddenly grabbed Tiffany’s shoulders and kissed her in front of us! They just stopped when Minhyuk banged his hands on the table.

“Aish! Yah Tiffany Kang, Lee Jonghyun! This is Korea, not LA. I can’t believe you’re doing this on the first day that you meet Krystal. “

Tiffany blushed furiously. She gave me a shy smile.

“Krystal~yah, mianhe.”

“Genchanayo Eonni.”

“So how you and my husband know each other? Ah, are you related to Jessica Jung?”

“Aniyo. I don’t know her at all. But Jonghyun Oppa was a former bandmate of my brother.”

“Jeongmal? Woah! Are you the sister of Jung Yonghwa?”

“Ne.”

“Daebak! Yonghwa and Seohyun are both nice. They have Baby Chan and I’m so jealous every time I see them, right love?”

Jonghyun smiled and looked at me. “Yonghwa didn’t tell me about you having a boyfriend.”

“Well, Oppa doesn’t know about Minhyuk yet. I’m planning to tell him sooner.”

 “He will surely be mad.”

“Hyung, stop scaring her. She assured me that her brother isn’t a gang leader so he might not kill me.”

“Yah…”

“Aish. I wonder why you like my brother Krystal. Anyway, I miss Seoul so much. Can you accompany me on the next few days?”

“Ne Eonni. It’s my pleasure.”

“Mwo?! Yah, Kang Miyoung, she should be spending time with me not with you.”

“Awwwww.. Ethan, you’re so lucky.”

 “Heol.”

They continued bickering while I suddenly thought of my brother again. Jonghyun must have noticed and gave me an assuring smile.

**

And yes, for the next few days, I got to spend with Tiffany eonni more (and got more annoyed calls from Minhyuk). We just met in school and thus, he never left my side.  We decided to spend our breaks in the soccer field. It was 5pm so less students around the area. We both lied down on the soft grasses and looked up to the sky. Then I heard Minhyuk sighing heavily. I turned my head towards him.

“Wae?”

“I hate noona for borrowing you always.”

“But I got closer to her. “

“That’s true.”

I slid to his side and put his arms around me as I made it my own pillow as well. From afar, we really looked like cuddling couple in the middle of school ground. I didn’t mind. Pres could date too, right? I grinned at the thought of some teachers who might be seeing us. Then I felt Minhyuk kissing my temple. I looked up to him and touched his cheek.

“I missed you.”

“I missed you more babe.”

He bent down his head and captured my waiting lips. It started with light pecks to deep kisses. We just stopped when his phone rang. He answered it after giving me another peck.

“Ne Jungshinnie?”

I shook my head after hearing his bestfriend’s name. Forever giving us the right timing.

“Amusement park? Chigeum?”

Minhyuk stood first and offered his hand to help me in getting up.

“Jungshin said that they’re at the amusement park right now.”

“Jinja?”

“Do you want to go?”

I nodded excitedly. He ruffled my heard while chuckling. “Such a kid.”

“Aish.”

**

We quickly saw Jungshin, Amber, Kris, Junhee, Kyungsoo, Mina and Tao eating ice cream. They waved their hands as we walked towards them.

“I wonder who planned about this.”

Jungshin raised his hand. “I did!”

“As expected from you Lee Jungshin.”

“We will try the Gyro drop. Who’s in?”

Tao scratched his head. “It’s unfortunate I don’t have any girl beside me who will hold my hand and maybe hug me later.”

Kris chuckled. “Daebak. Byuntae all over your head.”

“Shut up Wu Fan.”

“I don’t have too. We can go together Tao.”

“You have Amber Jungshinnie.”

“Amber is a man.”

Amber put her arms on his shoulder and batted her eyelashes. “Of course not Oppa.”

Jungshin’s mouth hanged open before quickly running away from her. “You're being possessed Amber Liu! Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Go away! Go awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!”

We all laughed hard from Jungshin’s craziness. Minhyuk grabbed my hand. “Alright. We’re going with you.”

I looked at him incredulously.

“Wae? Are you afraid?”

“Pres is afraid.”

I bit my lips before shaking  my head. “Ani! Let’s go.”

Then…

Minhyuk helped me in putting the safety belt around my waist. He stared at me for a while before giving me a soft kiss on the cheek.

“My little Pres is afraid, eh?”

“I’m not!”

He chuckled. “Alright. But you can hold my hand and I will never let you go.”

I smiled warmly at him. I felt safe all of the sudden. Then to my surprise, the Gyro drop started moving upward. I screamed frantically while Minhyuk was laughing beside me. Who said I would ride with this again? NEVER!

**

We arrived at our house around 8pm. I gave the helmet to him after fixing my shirt.

“I had fun tonight.”

“Me too.”

“Are you still thinking about your Yonghwa oppa’s reaction about us?”

“Hmmm.. ne.”

“Come here.”

He pulled me for an embrace. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his chest.

“I’ll try my very best for him to like me.”

“You know what? You’re the best thing that ever happened to me.”

“That should be my line.”

I looked up to him and grinned. “I’m mushier than you then.”

“I love you my little Pres.”

I hugged him again. Then we heard someone clearing his throat.

“My little Pres, huh?”

Damn it. Even if I wouldn’t turn my head, I knew it was my brother.

 

 

A/N: Two to three chapters more and this will finally end. I'm sorry for the late update though. I hope you'll like it. Thank you for reading and waiting! ^^