I Heart You

Coloured Kisses

 

My lips were quivering as I noticed how Yonghwa oppa looked at Minhyuk. After seeing us on a heated embrace a while ago, we found ourselves in our living room with my parents and Seohyun eonni.  My father was sipping nonchalantly his tea while my mother and sister-in-law were giving us concerned looks. I gazed at Minhyuk and I was quietly amazed how calmed he was.

“And your Tiffany’s brother, huh? You should realize by now that it doesn’t matter to me.”

“Ne. My sister has nothing to do with our relationship.”

“So why Krystal?”

I took a deep breath. My heart was hammering from wide anticipation on what Minhyuk would tell to my brother. I knew I also wanted to hear what he truly felt for me.

“I don’t know. Krystal is second most stubborn woman I’ve ever met, first is my Tiffany noona. She talks so loud too and she has sharp tongue.”

My nose started flaring. How dare this man saying those things in front of my family!

“If she thinks she’s right, no one can stop her.  Even if she’s already hurting, she will not tell you unless you push for it.”

Minhyuk stared at me. “But she became my all here. She made me feel welcomed. I never liked Korea before but she came to my life when I almost wanted to escape. “

I bit my lips from suppressing my emotions. My heart constricted upon hearing his confession.

“I have many things lacking too… but Jung Soojung filled it up for me. And I love her… I love my little Pres so much.”

I saw my mom warmly smiling at me. Seohyun eonni sneakily gave me two –thumbs up while my father was nodding in approval. Yonghwa cleared his throat and looked at us intently.

“I guess you always have your way with words… Ethan.”

I gasped loudly. Ethan? How come my brother knew Minhyuk’s English name? I looked at him and saw him smirking.  Then I heard Minhyuk chuckling.

“I take that as compliment hyung.

“Wait, you know each other?”

“LA is such a small place. Minhyuk used to visit Jonghyun’s shop and I met him there.”

“So, Jonghyun oppa knows about this too?”

“Ne.”

I held my breath and looked fiercely at my boyfriend. “Yah! Did you court me because I’m Yonghwa oppa’s sister?”

“What are you saying? He didn’t even mention about you. I didn’t know you were siblings. And we were talking about cars before.”

“That’s true Soojung. And Minhyuk used to play around before so the last thing that I would think is pairing you with him. “

“Hyung…”

Yonghwa suddenly yelped in pain when Seohyun pinched his arm. “You didn’t tell me about this!”

“Aish. It’s men’s secret you know.”

“Really? I see so sleep at the guest room tonight.”

“Mwo?! Jagiya…”

Seohyun stood and walked upstairs. I wanted to laugh out loud when I noticed her winking at me. Pay back time Jung Yonghwa. 

“Seohyun, you can’t do this to me.”

“I can. Sleep with your Simpsons tonight.”

“I need you.”

“No you don’t.”

They were still bickering and my parents were chuckling. Then my father looked at us. “Welcome to our family once again Minhyuk.”

“Thank you Sir.”

“Ani. Call me Abeoji.”

“Ne Abeoji. Kamsahamnida.”

Minutes later after they all left us, we were still looking at each other.

“You know you really don’t have to say those things.”

“What? Is this about your stubbornness and sharp tongue?”

I pouted and crossed my arms. I turned my back at him. Then I felt his arms encircling me. He put his chin on my shoulder.

“I love you.”

“You really mean that?”

I felt him nodding. I turned to face him and cupped his face. I pecked his lips. “I love you too. Thank you for everything.”

 

Meanwhile…

Yonghwa was knocking on their bedroom like five minutes already. “Seo Joohyun! Open this door!”

The door opened with Seohyun smiling ily on her flimsy lingerie. Yonghwa’s mouth dropped. She pulled his shirt and dragged him inside. Seohyun pushed her husband towards their bed and straddled him.

“Men’s secret huh? Does it include other women?”

Yonghwa gulped when Seohyun’s fingers traced his face down to his throat, chest and stomach.

“Ani. I’m forever faithful to you.”

“Jinja?” Her hands suddenly went to his obvious growing bulge. Yonghwa hissed like in pain.

“Seo Joohyun, do you want to kill me?”

She smiled ily before bending down to kiss him fully. Yonghwa groaned from pleasure as their tongues went wild. He immediately sat , cupped her face and kissed her more. Then his hands went to cup her aching s. Seohyun moaned and threw her head from sensation.

Then…

“Daddy!Mommy!”

“That’s Baby Chan Yong.”

“No.” Yonghwa continued kissing her neck.

“Daddy!Mommy!”

Seohyun stopped him. “Yes baby?”

“Can I sleep beside you?”

Yonghwa groaned loudly before dropping his body on their bed. Seohyun put on her robe and opened the door. Chanyeol was rubbing his eyes while his nanny was explaining the situation to her.

“He suddenly woke up and started looking for his Mommy and Daddy Ma’am.”

“It’s fine. You can now go back to your room.”

The nanny nodded and left.

“Baby, are you okay?”

Chanyeol nodded. “I want to sleep beside you and Daddy.”

“Ahrasseo.”

Yonghwa went to them and picked their son. He kissed his cheek and Chanyeol quickly hugged him tight. “Daddy…”

“Yes baby?”

“Let’s go to amusement park tomorrow.”

Yonghwa chuckled and ruffled his hair. “Okay.”

He looked at Seohyun. “Can we have a quickie there tomorrow?”

Seohyun immediately covered their son’s ears while glaring at her husband. “BYUNTAE!”

 

A/N: Did you really think that Yonghwa will be the villain for once? I want that too but maybe in the future. LMAO Okay, the Yongseo moment was a bonus. Two more chapters and maybe… maybe an epilogue.. dunno. Thank you for reading and I'm really sorry for the long wait. ^^ 

 

P.S Double update today!