Side Story Special (KrisNeil - Kris & Junhee/Juniel)

Coloured Kisses

 

“I’ll get something to drink.”

“Ne. Gomawo.”

Junhee looked around Kris’ room and a warm smile escaped from her lips upon noticing the pictures beside his bed. It was with Krystal, Kyungsoo and Amber. Based from what Krystal had told her, they were friends since grade school. There was with his family too. He got one younger brother and his parents were pretty respectable too. But her heart melted when she finally saw their photo. It was taken by Jungshin when they went to the amusement park before. Kris kissed her cheek while she was blushing furiously.  Kris came to her life when she thought she was about to give up… when things were already falling into pieces… when she didn’t know if she would be able to make it through, just like her mother would always tell her.

“Be strong Junhee~yah. You’ll soon find your own happiness.”

“But I’m happy being with you Eomma.”

“I know. But someone will make you happier later.”

Would that be Kris? Junhee suddenly remembered the small pink notebook she had been carrying since twelve years old.  It was given to her by her mother. Her last gift to her before she died. Junhee tried not to stifle a sob as she slowly read each page.

 

My body was aching. Soojin oppa beat me again. He wanted to get the money I tried to save for my studies. I worked so hard for it. I got three jobs; as a dishwasher, a baby sitter and a cashier in a convenience store. I hope my brother would realize that I need to study too.

**

Donghae oppa went to save me. He was with Jessica eonni. She was crying when she held me but I was just looking at her pretty face and I touched mine. My nose was bleeding and I got a scar on my forehead. I knew I would never be pretty like Jessica eonni. Like never…

**

Minhyuk introduced me to his friends. He was pretty close to Krystal and I was positive that he liked her. I would be the happiest if they would end up together. But another guy was glaring at me. He was looking at me like I was the nastiest woman he had ever met. I didn’t mind at all. He was handsome alright and I couldn’t find myself hating him.

**

Kris was so worried with his test result. He got B while Krystal got an A+. I happily watched her receiving everyone’s praise. I took out banana milk from my bag and left it on Kris’ table. I hid from the door and after few minutes, I saw him drinking it. I was so happy! It felt like I got an A+ myself!

**

I was crying a while ago. Donghae oppa told me that my brother was sued for attempted murder by someone from the bar he used to hang out with his gang members. I didn’t know what to feel. Should I really be happy? I sat on a bench at the basketball court helplessly. I cried while calling my mother’s name then I felt someone pulling me into his arms. It was Kris. For the first time in my life, I felt safe beside a person other than Donghae oppa and Minhyuk.

**

Kris smiled to me today. Yay! I was so happy that I suddenly found myself embracing him. He was taken aback. I didn’t know what to say too. Then he ruffled my hair. He was not mad. Thank God.

**

Kris taught me how to ride a bicycle. As expected, I fell. He was so worried when he noticed the bruise on my left knee. He kept on blabbering so I kissed his cheek. He stopped talking and left me with an annoyed face. My heart sank.

I truly liked Kris.

**

He started avoiding me. I was getting more and more depressed. Then one day, I chased him. He was shouting at me. He said I should leave him or else, he might kill me. Weird, but I wasn’t afraid. Beside Kris, for me, is the safest place on Earth. He walked away from me. I couldn’t help it. I told him that I liked him. He was so shocked and afterwards, pulled me in his arms while saying the same thing.

Kris liked me too.

Junhee just realized she was already crying when she felt someone wiping her tears. When she looked up she saw Kris’ worried face.

“You’re reading that again.”

“I looked back the saddest and happiest moments of my life here.”

Kris went to his drawer and pulled out something. It was a camera. Junhee stared at him, questions written on her face as he gave it to her.

“It contains picture of someone I treasured the most now. Someone who I promised to make her life the happiest at all times. Take a look?”

Junhee the gadget and gasped loudly when she saw her pictures in different angles. Mostly were taken from schools and their dates.

“Kris…”

“Wo ai ni”

Junhee smiled while crying. “Nado. Nado saranghae.”

Kris pulled her and kissed her deeply. Junhee put her arms around his neck. Soon enough, she felt him carrying her towards his king-sized bed. He gently laid her there whilst never leaving his eyes to hers. Kris kissed her again. She opened as his tongue was seeking entrance. She stifled a moan when their hungry tongues met. Then she felt him trailing kisses on her neck down to . She gripped his shoulders with the strong sensation. Kris suddenly stopped and looked at her frantically.

“Junhee…”

Junhee smiled. She took his hand and kissed it. “I love you and I wanted to do it with you.”

“Are you sure? You know that I love you so much that if you tell me to sto—“

She hushed him. “I’m ready.”

“I love you Choi Junhee.”

Kris cupped her face and kissed her hard once again. The moment was filled with pure bliss. Junhee felt the pain with that sudden intrusion but he made it disappear through his kisses. Bed sheets messed up. Clothes scattered everywhere. Limbs turned weak. Sweaty foreheads. Kris gathered her in his arms and kissed her head. From the day he realized that he loved Junhee, he already promised to take care of her, to protect her and to make her feel that she’s truly loved. He would do everything for her whatever it takes. He gazed down on her sleeping form. He pecked her nose.

“Wan an tianshi.”