I Stumble and Fall ... Above You.

Coloured Kisses

 

>>>>> SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO @anonabi FOR THIS VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PERFECT STORY BANNER! THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU! :D

THIS IS FOR YOU GIRLS @hyunpills @anonabi. MERRY KRYSMIN!ENJOY!  

 

Sunlight slowly escaping from the window. Wind softly kissing my cheek. I whined. I knew that someone just opened the terrace adjacent to my room. It was no other than my mother, of course. I groaned, burying myself on the duvet. Haneul pulled it and laughed when she saw my annoyed face.

“Eomma!”

“Wake up princess. Amber and Kris are here.” When I heard the names, I remembered the upcoming event. Yongwan University specifically the Management Department would be celebrating its foundation day. As the current president, I needed to lead the whole student activities. I suddenly wanted to take back the position. I just wanted to rest. We had been doing stuffs since forever and we were not yet done.

“Krystal!!!”

We were both surprised when Amber and Kris emerged and entered the room.

“I’m sorry Imo but we believe Pres is throwing tantrums again.”

“Agh! Go to hell Amber!”

“Do they have ice cream there?”

Her mother chuckled. She ruffled my hair before going out. I looked at the two blondes menacingly.

“Kris, she thinks we’re cool.”

“I know. “ Kris smirked but noticed something on the pink couch beside my bed. Before I could stop him, he already picked it up and laughed after seeing the character on the white shirt. Amber joined him and it was so annoying. I jumped and grabbed the shirt immediately. There were still stupid grins on their faces when they looked at me.

“WILL.YOU.BOTH.GET.OUT.OF.MY.ROOM?”

Amber raised her arms. “We got it Pres. I think Imo cooked something delicious.” Kris followed while humming something. “It’s Elmo in the house baby.” Amber seconded, “And Pres has it.”

‘GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE NOW!”

**

 

I noticed Amber and Kris nudging each other while glancing at me. They knew I was still annoyed. We were walking towards our lockers and I was not even smiling to the students who greeted us.  My mind was wandering both to the Elmo thing on my room and our tasks. I heard Kris clearing his throat before blocking my way. I glared at him.

“I’m sorry Pres. We were just kidding a while ago.”

Amber raised her hand and acted like she’s swearing. I shook my head and continued walking. Kris blocked my way again. Before I could react, someone leaped into his back causing him to stumble down. It was Kyungsoo. I wanted to roll my eyes seeing how childish my friends were. Kris shoved Kyungsoo and sat up immediately. Amber was laughing like crazy. I was grinning myself.  Serves you right Mr. Wu Fan. My sight caught another man smirking at the other side. He must have noticed me and smiled widely when our gazes met. He approached me.

“Hi!”

“Hi! So how’s your preparation?”

“It’s.. heol~”

Suho tsked. “I can see they’re stressing you out. Want to grab some coffee first?”

Amber, Kyungsoo and Kris whistled after hearing Suho’s invitation. I glared at them while blushing furiously. Suho awkwardly scratched his nape. Of course, I wanted to go with him. I had this small crush ever since I first saw him here and my friends knew about it. Suddenly, another student approached me and told me that Professor Choi wanted to see me at her office. I gave Suho an apologetic look. He seemed disappointed but told me it was alright. He excused himself after his classmate called him. Wait. Professor Choi’s office? Me going there? When the thought finally engulfed me, I looked at the three persons beside me. They were all avoiding my gaze. Before I could say something, they were all blurting out excuses! 

“I remember I need to call Tao for my assignment.”

“I have a recital later. “

That left Amber. I looked at her. She quickly touched her stomach and faked a pain. “I think I ate too much. I need to go to the bathroom. Bye Krys!”

My shoulders sank. I really had such good friends. A heavy sigh came through me. Professor Choi’s office was located at the second floor and unfortunately, the elevator going there wasn’t working. Added to it the building looked creepy. There were rumors going around last year that a certain student saw a floating ghost in the staircase. I shook my head. You can do it Krystal Jung. I walked slowly and stopped when I noticed I was even tiptoeing.  I looked weird. I decided to run. That would even easier for me. I counted. One…two…three..four… run!!!

I ran like crazy but I didn’t stop not until I bumped someone’s chest. The guy grabbed my waist immediately. Worst, we both lost balance and fell down to the floor. I closed my eyes, expecting a pain. But I felt none. Then I heard someone groaning. My eyes grew wide when I noticed a man under me and I realized I was atop of him! I quickly removed myself but his arm stopped me.

“Don’t move. It hurts even more. Agh!”

“Mianheyo. Mianheyo.”

Then I felt him relaxed a bit. He opened his eyes and our gazes met. My heart beat faster when I saw his handsome face. He had smooth skin and cute chinky eyes. His nose complemented his face too. He was perfect. I never saw him in school before. Was he a transferee?

“OHMYGOD! What are you doing?”

We both turned our heads and saw an elegant woman standing beside us. Great. Just great. Professor Choi just saw us in a very intimate position. I hurriedly let go and stood. He did the same while wiping his back. I bit my lip as Professor Choi was still glaring at us.

“This is school guys and I won’t tolerate PDA.”

“Professor Choi, it’s not what you---“

“You’re even dating…”

“Kang Minhyuk!”

So she knew him. I stood confusedly between them. Professor Choi was glaring at him while he was smirking. I cleared my throat. Professor Choi looked at us once again.

“Detention you two.”

“What?!!” Yes. We both screamed at her. I had such a very pleasant day.