I Like You Too

Coloured Kisses

 

“Stop moving. I need to clean your wound.”

“It stings.”

I wiped the cotton on his lips again. I flushed in red when I remembered the kisses we shared a while ago.

“Stop looking at my lips like you wanted to devour it.”

I was so embarrassed so I slapped his arm.

“Ouch! You’re so violent Krystal Jung.”

“Aish. But what really happened Minhyuk?”

“Remember  Junhee’s brother?” I nodded. “His two friends did this to me.”

“Ne?!! Where are they now? What if they’ll beat you again?!”

“They were sent to prison. Don’t worry.”

“How’s Junhee?”

“She’s staying at Donghae hyung’s place again. Maybe for good.”

“You really care for her.”

I put the medical kit aside and walked towards the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and took out the fresh milk. I didn’t want him to see my face where jealousy was written all over.  Then I felt his arms wrapping around my waist. My heart stopped from beating for a moment. He pushed aside my hair and started kissing my neck. I moaned helplessly. He continued trailing up to my ear. He softly bit my earlobe making me groaned both in pleasure and pain. Minhyuk swirled me around and kissed my lips once our faces met. I put around my arms on his shoulders and pulled him closer. After the searing kiss, we stood closely before Minhyuk dropped a peck on my cheek. He looked at me again.

“Maybe you can tell me now that you like me too.”

“Hmmm… I’ll think about it.”

“Mwo? Yah…”

“Do you really like me?”

“I will never lie about my feelings towards you Krystal.”

“Then what about Junhee?”

“Junhee’s like a sister to me. What about Suho?”

“We’re just friends.”

“So?”

I wrapped my arms his waist and rested my head on his chest. “I like you too.”

I felt him sighed.  “You don’t know how happy I am right now.”

“Are you?”

“Are you?”

I nodded. He kissed my nose. “Pres is my girlfriend now. I’m so lucky.”

“You are.” I giggled and hugged him even more.

**

Kris, Amber,  Kyungsoo, Jungshin and Junhee were looking at our clasped hands. I couldn’t keep a straight face. My face was a bit red while Minhyuk acted cool about it. We were both surprised when they all hugged us.

“BANZAI!! PRES IS FINALLY DATING SOMEBODY!”

“I CAN NOW WRITE YOUR OWN LOVE STORY KRYSTAL!”

“YOU WILL NO LONGER FEEL AWKWARD TALKING ABOUT KISSES!”

"HOW'S YOUR FIRST KISS PRES?"

“I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU MINHYUK~AH, KRYSTAL~SSI.”

“YOU BROKE MY HEART KANG MINHYUK!!”

They all spoke at the same time and we looked at each other. Minhyuk was shaking his head in annoyance. I laughed out loud.

**

My heart was thumping like crazy.  Professor Kim, our Literature teacher, was holding the results of our exam. I would not try to deny it but I really in this subject. Grammar was more fun than talking about Hamlet, Zeus or Aphrodite. For the past three days, Minhyuk helped me a lot. We usually spent our free time studying. Unlike me, he was good in this. Since he assisted me, he became demanding too. Thus, we ended up kissing and cuddling in his pad. I wanted to bury myself on the ground for doing things I never imagine to happen.

“Miss Jung?”

“Ne Professor Kim.”

He handed me my test paper. I bowed at him before looking at it.  I gasped aloud causing my classmates to look at me. I closed my mouth and I felt my hands were shaking. I looked at the folded paper. Was that true? Did I really get a grade like that? I slowly flipped it and I was right. I got A+!

“Congratulations Miss Jung. You perfected the test.”

I wanted to squeal in delight but I managed to smile at everyone who congratulated me. I couldn’t wait to tell Minhyuk about this.

Meanwhile…

“I got B. Agh!!”

“It’s alright Kris~ssi. We can study together next time.”

“What’s your grade?”

“A.”

“Back off. “

“We can help each other.”

“You don’t need my help. You’re good in it!”

“So I can help you then.”

“Shiro.”

“Kris…”

“Yah Junhee~ssi, stop bugging me.” Kris slumped his body on the chair and pretended sleeping. I saw Junhee sighing before getting something from her bag. It was banana milk. She put it on Kris’ desk and patted his head before leaving. Minutes later, he rose up and drank it. I grinned. Wu Fan was definitely cute. He finally noticed me and scowled. I winked at him and dashed out of our room.

When I reached the parking lot, I saw Minhyuk leaning against his bike. His hands were on his pants’ pockets and smiled widely when he saw me approaching. I quickly gave him my paper.

 “You’re happy.”

“I am! See this.”

He took the paper I gave and grinned when he saw my score. “Wow! My baby is so daebak!”

“Thanks to you.”

“That means I need to get my reward.”

“Here?”

“Here.”

“Like right now?”

“Like right now.”

I looked around. There were few students in the area. I shyly cupped his face and pecked his lips.

“It’s not a kiss Krystal.”

“I can do more later.”

“I want you to do it now.”

“Minhyuk!”

He then grabbed my waist. He bent down his head and captured my lips. I felt his tongue delving in to my mouth. I pulled his head and grasped a handful of his hair. I felt him lifting me up never leaving my lips. Then we heard a loud of honk from a car.

“Aye!Aye!Aye Minhyuk!Krystal! Stop kissing in public places.”

It was Jungshin driving his black BMW. He and Amber both came out from the car, laughing like crazy. “Back off Jungshin.”

“You broke my heart and I then I saw this. How could you?!”

“Aish. Let’s go Krystal.”

“Where are you going?”

“They’re going somewhere Jungshin… private place.”

“Aha!I should call Tiffany noona.”

“LEE JUNGSHIN!” Minhyuk approached him and twisted his arms. I was shaking my head while Amber was like about to roll on the ground from laughing too hard.

“I got it! I got it! Get off me! It hurts! Yah!!!!”