I Kissed Him and I Liked It

Coloured Kisses

 

Minhyuk’s POV

 

“Aye!Aye! Kang Minhyuk!!”

I groaned inwardly after hearing Jungshin’s voice. He was calling my name in the middle of the field using a megaphone. Damn crazy! Students were staring at him but to no avail, he continued. Jungshin really knew how to get attention, weirdly. I grumbled once again and walked towards him.

“Dude, what is this all about?”

He smiled like stupid and grabbed my shoulder for a hug. He was squeezing me like an idiot. I could hear people murmuring something. Gay? They thought we were lovers! I strongly pushed Jungshin making him stumble on the ground.

“Yah! That hurts.”

“Idiot. Can’t you see? People are thinking we’re gays!”

Jungshin laughed. “I was just having fun. You see this megaphone. A student told me that I could use this for calling the one I love. And I love you Kang Minhyuk.”

His voice was too loud (It never changed. He’s really loud) and everyone at the field could hear it. Some were whistling and urging me to respond to his confession. Like what the heck? I grabbed his shirt and picked him up from lying on the ground.

“Will you stop it? This is no longer funny Lee Jungshin.”

“Tsk. You’re no fun. “ Then he faced the crowd. Wait, a lot were really looking at us already?  “Who would like to date me later? I was just dumped by the way.”

Girls booed him and left. Instead of feeling insulted, he just laughed his heart out. I shook my head in mixed annoyance and amusement. I bet Sooyoung would pull her own hair if she saw what her brother just did.

“Wait, Minhyuk~ah. I think we need to go somewhere.”

“Shiro. I’ll just go home. This whole program bores me.”

“Yah, let’s go that place first. You’ll love it.”

Of course, I didn’t trust the way he smirked.  He was cooking something again. I turned my back and started walking away from him.

“Aye!Aye!Kang Minhyuk!”

He was using that stupid megaphone again. “Will you be---“

“Alright! You idiot.”

Jungshin jumped in glee like he won the lottery.  I looked up the sky and silently prayed he would come into his senses one of these days, if he really had those.

**

Here I was; being pushed in a kissing booth by my bestfriend who told me that I should validate my stay here in Yongwan University.  Yes, I was a transferee. My parents and even my sister threw me back to Korea because they wanted me to learn new things. Of course, I refused. I loved LA. My friends were there. I could do and say what I want. I hate being controlled. I was matured enough for all those craps. But they won, like always. (Imagine a battle between me and my dominating sister + insisting parents? I got Jonghyun hyung by my side but my sister warned to divorce him if he would help me. I wondered if my sister was a witch before she became a human.)

Upon remembering where I was, I promised myself to beat Jungshin onceI’ll go out. I looked around and my eyes grew wide as those landed to a girl, equally surprised to see me.

KRYSTAL JUNG.

Jungshin never failed to tell me about her. He seemed fascinated with the current student president. Well, she’s beautiful. She got a y body and from what I had heard, she was smart. But I knew she got claws and fangs too. I smirked.

“Fancy seeing you here Krystal~ssi.”

“It’s a tragedy seeing you here actually.”

I wanted to laugh out loud. This girl really had sharp tongue. I cleared my throat and looked around. “Kissing booth. Should we start using this?”

“Hell no!”

“Relax. It’s not that I will you.”

I sat on the nearest love seat and looked at her once again. She avoided my gaze. She was sitting opposite to me. I saw her touching her knuckles. Damn, she looked scared.

“Hey Miss, I’m not going to do something stupid, okay? My women sit on my lap willingly.”

She was still not responding. I looked at the ceiling and touched my nape. “Alright, I’m Kang Minhyuk. I’m a transferee here. You should be nicer to me Pres.”

That caught her attention. “You know me?”

“In case you didn’t hear it, I called you by your name a while ago so yeah, I know you.”

“Where did you come from?”

“That’s personal.”

“You told me that I should be nicer to you!” Then she whispered, “”

“I heard that.” I stood from my seat and walked towards her. She looked terrified. I bent down in front of her. I put my hands on her sides and looked like she was trapped. Her eyes grew wider. Our faces were on the same level.

“I watched a movie last week. The man was called by a woman too. You know what he did?” I drew closer to her. She was furiously blushing. I could no longer see any traces of fear from her eyes. Weird, I felt happy. Then I continued.

“He did this.”

Before she could utter a word, I grabbed her nape and brought her lips to mine.

**

Krystal’s POV

 

Shaken.

I was definitely and awesomely shaken. I got my first real kiss.

All I could feel was the steady yet not so gentle pressure from Minhyuk’s lips on my own, his hands cupping my face, and his body pressed against mine. The kiss turned gentler. I felt his hands went to the back of my head, pushing underneath strands of hair. I reached up to grip his arm and he smiled against my lips.

Minhyuk pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. My heart was racing and my eyes stayed closed as he continued running this thumb over my cheeks. I should push him but my heart didn’t want to. I wanted to kiss him more. Yes, I wanted to feel his lips again. When I opened my eyes, I was met with Minhyuk’s intense gaze. His eyes were hazed in mixture of awe and passion. A fresh round of blush colored my cheeks. His thumb moved from my cheek and grazed my lower lip. He was suddenly closed again. I could feel the moisture from his mouth on my lips. I never wanted to kiss anyone so badly. I let out a soft moan and barely had time to register when Minhyuk kissed me again. His arm wrapped around my waist whilst my hands clung on to his shirt. When my lower lip got caught between his lips, he moaned. Our lips moved in sync. From his chest, my hands slid up to his shirt and firmly wrapped them around his neck. I felt him pushing me to lie down on the couch, lips still attached.

Then my phone rang. 

**

We both got startled after hearing the ringing of the phone. Suddenly, all of my senses came back. I hurriedly looked for my phone inside my pocket and answered it. It was Amber.

“Krys, are you alright? Suho is right here with us so I guess you’re alone. I’ll open the door for you now.”

I didn’t respond. My eyes went to the man sitting beside me. I knew it. Amber and Kyungsoo planned to get me and Suho in one place, but… but here I was, with another man. He looked at me without saying something. Instead, he took my hands and brought it to his lips. I gasped.

“Krystal?Krystal, are you alright?”

Gladly, I found my voice. “I am. Open the door so I can go out.”

“Okay.”

I pulled my hand from him and stood quickly. I fixed my hair. Then I spoke without turning at him. “Let’s forget about what happened.”

“Sure.”

I was expecting that reply. I knew he was just playing around but it hurt me. I wanted to curse him but of course, I was at fault. I let him do it to me. He walked passed though me and went out before I did. I heard my friend’s surprise grasp after seeing him.  I came out immediately.

“Krystal!”

They all looked worried and stunned after checking my face. Suho avoided my gaze. He looked hurt. Amber, Kyungsoo, Kris, Mina and Tao were utterly shocked. Wait, did they put a CCTV inside? Stupid, they would know immediately who I was with if they had. I looked at Mina and she was pointing my lower lip. I touched it and gasped in horror when I noticed the lipstick smudge! No need for confirmation. They knew I made out with Minhyuk inside. Someone cleared his throat. It was him. We all looked at him. He walked towards me. I felt my friends stepping back. I noticed him grabbing his hanky and wiped the smudge. He leaned closer and whispered on my ear.

“I’ll see you tomorrow Soojung~ah.”

I was left astound. No one call me that except my family. And the way he said it, it was so intimate that it brought shivers down into my spine. I turned around to my friends. They weren’t smiling at all.

“You didn’t tell us about your boyfriend Pres.”

Oh crap. He then became my boyfriend.