I Love You.. How Could I Not?

Coloured Kisses

 

Warning: Prepare your toes. They might curl forever :P

And oh yes, surprises! *throwsconfetti*

 

My heart was beating loudly. I was walking to and fro inside my room. Minhyuk would arrive in few minutes. I told him not to hurry things but he was stubborn as hell. What would you feel if your parents would finally meet the very first man you dated? I palmed my face and sat weakly on my bed. My phone beeped signalling me that a message arrived.

I’m here.

I counted. One, two, three, four… oh God Krystal relax! I jumped like a scared mouse when somebody knocked. Then I saw my mother peeking in.

“Krystal, Minhyuk’s here.”

“Ne Eomma.”

She finally noticed my state. Haneul walked inside and sat beside me.

“Are you afraid about your father’s reaction?”

“Eomma, what if Appa wouldn’t like Minhyuk? Eomma..”

“Shhhhhhhhhh… everything will be fine. Minhyuk’s going to be alright.”

“Are you sure?”

My mother nodded. “You should be more worried with your brother’s reaction if he hears this, right?”

“Oh, that one! Eomma!”

Haneul laughed and patted my head. She was right. Yonghwa Oppa didn’t know about this. Mind you, he was more strict and protective than my father.   

**

My eyes grew wide when Minhyuk sliced the steak and placed it on my plate. Well, he used to do this when we ate together but not in front of my parents! I nudged his elbow but he was completely ignoring me. Donggun was looking at us.

“How’s your father’s restaurants Minhyuk?”

Wait. My father knew about Minhyuk’s parents and their jobs? He must checked things.

“They’re doing fine Sir. Abeoji is actually planning to put up a branch here.”

“That’s good. I can help him out.”

“Thank you. I’ll tell him about it.”

I was looking at them weirdly. They talked comfortably. Then my mom was smiling sweetly at my boyfriend too.

“I’ve heard your mother and sister are both wedding planners.”

“Ne. But I think my mom would be retiring few years from now.”

“And your sister is already married?”

“Yes Ma’am. Her husband owns car shops in LA.”

“That’s good. Wow. I miss LA so much. My only son and his family are there right now. I wonder if they even have plans on coming back.”

“Eomma…”

“Yeobo…”

“Ahrasseo. Don’t mind me.”

 “So you and Krystal are already dating?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Just like what you told me.”

I immediately snapped my head towards my father. Did I hear it right? “Appa, did Minhyuk talk to you before?”

“He did and… I like him.”

Minhyuk smiled at me. My mother nodded in agreement too. I couldn’t control myself. I squealed in delight and ran towards my father. I hugged him. He was laughing while ruffling my hair.

**

“So you talked to my parents before you confession?”

“Ne.”

I was left speechless. Minhyuk wrapped his arms around me from behind. His breath tickled my ear. I shivered and my jaw dropped. When he spoke, there was an unmistakable smile on his voice.

“I love you Krystal.”

I turned around and looked at him. He frowned when he saw a glint of tears forming on the sides of my eyes.

“I thought you’ll never say that.”

“When I came here, I never planned on dating anyone seriously. Maybe because… I don’t want to say here longer. LA was where my life was. But I met you and you changed everything. My head was in mess.” He said, looking straight to my eyes.

“You have no idea how important you are to me,” he continued. Minhyuk tilted his head and smiled.

“You’re everything.”

I looked straight at him too.

“I love you.”

Minhyuk grinned. “I know. How could you not?”

I raised an eyebrow at him and shot him a look. He laughed. That was a first time. It was music to my ears.

He pulled me closer. I put my arms around his waist. He kissed my cheek down to my ear. “I love you too.”

“I know. How could you not?”

“Stupid sharp tongue.”

“Stupid small eyes.”

**

Seven pairs of eyes were staring at me while I ate my sandwich. After I chewed and swallowed the last piece, I shot them a frustrated glance.

“Why are you all looking at me? Guys, can’t you see I’m eating!”

Amber, was the first one to talk (like always *insert rolling of my eyes)

“Is he a good kisser?”

“Tsk. You shouldn’t ask that Amber. I know the answer.”

“Stop your delusions Lee Jungshin. You never kissed Minhyuk.”

“How would you know?”

“Aish, don’t listen to them Krys. Tell us.” Kyungsoo batted his eyelashes. Huh! I thought he was normal from all of these creeps.

“I’m not telling anything.”

Wu Fan took his clubhouse sandwich and divided it into two. To our surprise, he gave the other half to Junhee. She smiled back at him while muttering her thanks. Tao was the first one to clear his throat. Kris and Junhee both flushed in red when they finally notice our teasing looks.

“Love is in the air.”

“Shut up Tao.”

“Hey Junhee, don’t you know that Kris—“

“Yah!” He smacked his head. Me and Junhee giggled at the scene while Kyungsoo shrugged it off and fed Mina instead. Amber banged her hands on the table.

“Oh my God! Stop the PDA guys!”

“You’re just jealous.”

“Shut up Wu Fan.”

“Why don’t you date Jungshin?”

I wanted to roll on the floor laughing when I saw Amber and Jungshin’s expressions. They quickly avoided each other’s gaze. Oh, they’re cute!

“I like to see that too.”

“Kang Minhyuk!”

“You need to move on from me Jungshinnie.”

Tao cooed. “Awwww that hurts.”

Minhyuk plopped down beside me and placed his tray.  I smiled at him, feeling happy to see him. He returned my smile, then leaned forward and quickly pecked my lips. I blushed knowing he kissed me inside the cafeteria in front of our friends.

“Awwww,” Amber sighed. “Tell us if he’s a good kisser or not Pres.”

I ignored her but Minhyuk turned to me, smirking. “I’d like to know too.”

He’s a good kisser alright but I would never feed his bursting ego. Hmp!

“Don’t you dare kiss Krystal infront of me Minhyuk.” Kris butted in, his brows raising 180 degrees or so.

“That was not even a real kiss Wu Fan. You want to see how we really kiss?”

He started to lean in closer to me and my eyes widened. My heart started racing here and there. The squeal from Mina was enough to bring my senses back. I put my hand on Minhyuk’s chest and pushed him back.

“Don’t you dare Kang Minhyuk.” I warned, narrowing my eyes on him.

“We can go to the comfort room babe. We can… ouch!! Yah!!”

I stomped his foot. Served him right.

**

It was our usual weekend bum moments in his pad. We were more than a month dating but I still didn’t have the courage to tell my brother about it. I was able to confess to Seohyun eonni though. She said my brother would take it lightly (read: it would never happen).  Amber called me paranoid.  I was thinking too hard that I didn’t notice Minhyuk sitting beside me. He flicked my forehead and I shot him a brief glare.

“You’re over thinking again.”

“You don’t know my brother.”

“Is he a gang leader?”

“Hell no!”

“So he will not kill me. Calm down Krys.”

“Do you think he’ll like you?”

“How could he not?”

“Aish.”

I bit my lips and Minhyuk chuckled seeing my reaction. I thought he’d watched TV afterwards but he took my left hand and gave it a small kiss, his eyes never leaving mine.  Slowly, whether he was doing it to torment me or not, he began trailing his kisses up to my palm, wrist and forearm. His lips reached my shoulder. The sound of his lips brushing on my skin were enough to send tingling sensation. Minhyuk put his arms around my waist and carried me towards his room. He gently laid me flat on his bed. I was trying to calm myself. He took my hand again and kissed each finger.

Minhyuk placed his hand on my flat stomach. He pulled my shirt up.

“Minhyuk!”

It was pointless. Before I could protest any further, he wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me closer to him. He nestled his face against my stomach.  He gently planted small kisses there, from my belly button to my sides.

“Minhyuk~ah…”

He climbed up the bed and pulled me so I could sit up. He positioned himself behind me this time and slowly fixed my hair, placing it away from my neck. I realized what he wanted to do. He pulled my shirt a little lower. He began trailing another series of small kisses from my back up to my neck. Minhyuk nibbled the back of my earlobes. I moaned in pleasure. I was still holding my breath. I gripped his bed sheets and shut my eyes while biting my lips. He placed his arm around my shoulder and laid me down again. Minhyuk positioned himself. Our gazes locked for a moment until his finger began caressing my cheek. He bent down and planted kisses about my chest and just below my neck. As he began going lower, my mind froze.

Fortunately, he got back his senses but he kissed my nape slowly again. He nibbled his nose into it and teased me by slightly brushing his lips. He felt his mouth slightly opened and literally tasted my skin.  I felt his warm mouth pressed harder in my neck, almost as if he was on them.

“Kiss me now…”

Minhyuk went up to my face and gazed at me. He gently kissed my chin. He smirked before kissing my bottom lip, then my upper lip.  Though dizzy, I kissed him back fervently. I was able to hold my breath longer but Minhyuk kept on letting me breathed briefly between our kisses.  He smiled as I kissed him back sweetly and tenderly. 

Then the doorbell rang. I quickly pushed him. Minhyuk stared at the ceiling for a while.

“Minhyuk~ah, someone’s outside.”

He took one last peck on my lips before standing. I palmed my face upon remembering what we just did.  Then I heard a woman’s voice.

“Ethan, I missed you!!!!”

I fixed myself before going out of his room. A woman was embracing my boyfriend and she looked familiar. Another man holding bags went inside too. The woman finally noticed me.

“Omo! Are you my brother’s girlfriend?”

Brother? Wait. She’s—

Before I could utter something, the woman yelped and gathered me into her arms. “You’re very pretty!”

“Krystal?”

We both turned our heads.

“Jonghyun Oppa…”

 

 

A/N: Okay, don’t panic. Jonghyun … is love. Mehehehehe

As you all know, I have three crackships here aside from KrysMin.

         *KrisNeil (EXO Kris & Juniel/Junhee)

        *SooMina (EXO Kyungsoo/D.O & AOA Mina)

         *JungBer  (CNBLUE Jungshin & f(x) Amber)

And so, I created a poll (http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=52511dfbe4b0330d62880b44#.UlEekcp0bd0.twitter) for you to vote which crackship should I write a side story. Please help me decide, okay? *bats eyelashes the Kyungsoo way* Anyways, I’ll write and post it whoever wins from the poll. *pinky promise*

For suggestions and questions about my stories, you can tell me here and I’ll try to accommodate all of them! Harhar (http://ask.fm/keerohearttammy)

Thank you for reading, commenting and upvoting Coloured Kisses. You are jjang! *hugsyouall*

P.S Next update would be two weeks from now. Examination period so teacher will be very busy.  Annyeong! *waves waves*

P.S.S seeeeeeeeeee this UWAHHHH  uri KRYSMIN!!!! 

http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/629002bdtw1e9cuwpbu94g209909qx6s.gif