Chapter 2

Let Fate Decide Our Destiny.

 

 

Chapter 2

-----

There will be some f word in this story.

-----

The Next Day~

“Year 3 Class 7, Oh Sehun. Year 3 Class 1 Han Jena. Please proceed to the Ms.Lee’s office to meet her immediately.” Says the person in charge of broadcasting.

-----

 “What the is their problem?! Such a waste of time!” Sehun said as he took out a cap from his bag and threw the bag on the chair .

Sehun put the cap on his head. He ignored the teacher and walked out angrily, he slammed the door hardly and started walking towards the staff office.

( In Ms.Lee’s office. )

“Miss Lee, what trouble did I cause you again?” Sehun said with a seductively to while putting his hand on the teacher’s shoulder.

“Hands off. Oh Sehun, and stick your on the chair.” Said Ms. Lee, HyoRi. The most furious teacher in history of EXO High School. She pointed at a chair directly in front of her desk.

“Btw, no caps in school.” Ms. Lee said as she took off the cap from Sehun’s head revealing his multi-coloured hair.

“Don’t I look HOT in that?”  Ms. Lee ignored Sehun’s question.

The door burst opened. A girl was at the door. She was panting. By looking at her uniform, it is easy to  tell that she was the Student Council President.

 

(Sehun’s POV)

The door slammed opened. I turned my head towards the door and saw a girl panting. She had a pair of glasses and long pink hair… (well.. in Exo High School, everyone is allowed to dye their hair…)

She looks kinda’ nerdy and beautiful. And yes, I mean it, beautiful.

“Mianhaeyo Lee sonsaengnim.” She bowed 90° degrees and took a seat next to me.

My eyes didn’t blink once ever since she got in here. I observed every single movements of her, and what she did was she rolled her eyes at me.

“Okay… Miss Han, can you tutor Oh Sehun-ssi during the recess? His results are getting worse and worse. If he doesn’t get into Exo University next year, he will be such a disgrace to our school.” Ms. Lee said as she stared at us.

“Nae. I will.” Jena nodded her head. She seemed like she did not want tutor me, but she has to, well she is the President of the student council after all. Serve her right.

Well, the truth is that I really in my studies… well… let’s see if she regrets tutoring me.

“Oh Sehun-ssi! Look at me when I’m talking to you! This is your tutor, Han Jena-ssi, she’s gonna help you pass the university entrance exam.”

I ignored Ms.Lee and continued admiring this noona sitting beside me.

(end of POV)

-----

( Jena’s POV)

Wait… I have to tutor this stupid idiot? This doesn’t make any sense. And why the hell did I agree with Ms. Lee? Fine.. this won’t be that bad right?

Suddenly, I heard footsteps. I turned my head around and saw that rainbow hair boy, damn! Can’t he just stop following me? I really hate these stupid, useless and I banged my head against the pillar.

*OUCH*

( End of POV)

-----

(One week Later)

-----

 

 

(Chen's POV)

 

It has been a week since my Jena started tutoring that Oh Sehun brat.

 

‘I knew Jena will be with Sehun for more than 10 hours a week since she had promised the Ms. Lee to do it. I love Jena, and I always trusted her and supported her is everything she does. But why, the distance between us was getting further and further…’ These irritating thought just keep popping outta’ my mind.

 

I become very worried whenever I see Jena with that Oh Sehun guy… What the is happening to me now?

 

 

(During recess)

 

 

I was walking around the school compound after football practice since Jena left me alone and went and tutor that brat.

 

As I was walking, I spotted two familiar figures sitting opposite each other at the picnic table less than 20 feet from me.

 

Somehow I became interested in what both of them were doing.

 

I hid behind a big tree to watch their movements.

 

They were laughing and having fun. I can't believe, isn't Jena supposed to be tutoring that brat? I mean they are like talking to each other like bffs’.

 

‘Why does this feel so weird?’ Somehow I felt like I was having a mental breakdown. Wait, am I jealous? Maybe…

I walked away with my eyes closed to calm myself, and I felt a small hit at my chest.

I opened my eyes and saw a girl with pair of watery puppy eyes stood in front of me.

 

My heart was pounding faster and faster. What is ing happening to me??!!

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey whoever that's reading this. This is my first fanfic and I just wanna know how is it so far.

I'm sorry for saying Sehun is a bit.. u know. coz it is  part of the story...

BTW! No silent readers pleasee!! I really wanna know how you guys think about this story so far!!