Chapter 10

Let Fate Decide Our Destiny.

(Jena’s POV)

I helped the boys to apply some ointment on their wound. From the face looking, I carefully does the apply-ing. In the inside, I’m worried about Sehun that brat.

“Noona. There isn’t any wound on my hand.” Lay said and looked at me weirdly.

“Oops! I’m so sorry. I wasn’t paying attention.” I laugh softly and said.

“You’re weird my dear.” Chen say while hugging me from the back.

“Wait. Let me finish with Lay’s wound first okay?” I asked.

“Its okay noona, I’ll do it myself.” Lay’s dimple smile nearly kill me.

“Okayy...” I say and turn around facing Chen “And you.” I shake my head lightly “You’re in a big trouble Chen.”

“Why?” Chen smirked.

“You and these guys...” I pointed the member of EXO-M except the missing Luhan and Xiumin. “lied to me.”

“Mianhae Jena.” Chen planted a kiss on my pink little mouth and continue saying “I just don’t want you to be worry about me.”

“I’m not worry? Are you kidding me?” I said angrily.

“Okok... I’m sorry ok?” Chen then hug me tightly.

 

Ding Dong...

 

“I go get the door.” I said and hoping that is Sehun.

When I opened the door, I saw Sehun. The next thing I did is... hug him. I know I’m wrong to do this thing but I can’t control myself.

I fell Sehun’s hand is around me and I smiled. But then Chen’s figure suddenly pop up in my mind.

 “I’m so worry about you! Sehunnie...” I then broke the hug between us, blushed lightly and I cried. Don’t know why. I’m afraid that he’ll leave me...

“Hey hey Jena, see. I’m fine.” Sehun said while carefully wipe those tear I left on my cheek.

“Jena! What take you so lo--” Chen stopped saying and stare at us.

“What are you doing Oh Sehun! Let your hands off my girl!” Chen immediately shouted at Sehun when he saw Sehun.

“Just wiping the tear of your ‘GIRLFRIEND” Sehun emphasized the word girlfriend.

“Erm... Jong Dae... Calm down...” I quickly pushed Chen a side before the two boys start to fight.

“Let’s just solve everything now, it will be better for all of us.” Chen said as he stared at Sehun, ignoring everything I said to him.

Sehun looked at me asking for permission. I shook my head.

Suddenly, Chen grabbed Sehun’s sleeve and dragged Sehun out, I tried to follow them but Chen stopped me.

“Chen!” I yelled but he reply me with the door shut loudly.

(End of POV)

-

Chen dragged Sehun to a nearby park.

“Who are you to care about her so much?” Sehun just stood there looking at the floor.

 “Yah! Are you deaf? Answer my question!” Chen yelled at Sehun.

“Me? Are you asking who I am?” Sehun asked Chen.

“Is there any other brat who touch my girlfriend?” Chen shouted.

“Let me tell you!” Sehun pointed Chen’s nose hardly and continue saying “I’m the person who comforts her every time you break her heart! The person who lends shoulder to a girl when her boyfriend cheated on her!”

-

(Chen’s POV)

What?! What the did he just say? I cheated Jena?

“Are you kidding me?” I stared at him and ask with suspect.

“Yes! YOU! KIM JONG DAE!” Sehun yelled again.

“You’re just a guy who are not in the situation of us. You have no permission to bother our relationship. Unless... you love her like I used to.” I said.

“You’re seriously a son-of-.” He left with a Pfft sound.

After the talk with Sehun, I walked slowly to reach Jena’s house.

 

Ding Dong...

 

I press the doorbell and wait patiently for the response...