Chapter 8

Let Fate Decide Our Destiny.

Chapter 8

2pm, EXO High School school gate..

(Chen’s POV)

“Jena, I am going out with the boys and can you go home by yourself?” I cheated her.

“Please Jena~ Lend your boyfriend to us as you already have him.” Luhan with his aegyo.

“Can’t I follow?” Jena asked with her puppy eyes.

“Noona, let’s see. Don’t you trust your boyfriend?” Lay asked with suspect full with his eyes.

“I trust but I fell like there is something on with you guys.” Jena said.

Well. I can’t say that her sixth sense is exactly true.

“Please~~ We will give you back your honey by tomorrow.” Xiumin said with his cute voice.

“Really can’t follow?” Jena asked the last time.

“Boys secret!” Kris shouted.

“Fine. Prince brushing Chen remember to call your Princess evil Jena when you reach home. Promise?” Jena turn her head to me.

“Of course baby~ Take care yourself.” I said and kiss her lips.

“Buh bye Noona! And thanks!” Tao said happily.

“Enjoy!” And Jena walk away.

“Hyung, that was close!” Luhan wipe his sweat from his forehead.

“I feel bad.” I said badly.

“Yup. You just lied on your girlfriend.” Kris say and hit my shoulder.

“Ishh...”

Sorry Jena... Sorry for not telling the truth...

(End of POV)

 

 

 

 

(Hyuna’s POV)

Jena Jena Jena Jena Jena Jena! Everything is Jena. What’s the big deal being the president of the student council?

She has so many attentions. Even EXO-K has eyes is on her.

Guess what? She doesn’t even know that her boyfriend is having a fight. NOOB.

-

Ding Dong

I pressed the doorbell.

The door open and I said “Hi...”

With a smirk on my face and continue saying. “Han Jena.”

(End of POV)

 

(No one’s POV)

At 4pm, SM Street, EXO-M and EXO-K were standing exactly opposite each other.

“Let’s begin the war.” Chanyeol laugh and said.

WAR?!” The remaining laugh and asked.

“Erm... Kinda. Hehe.” Chanyeol touch his neck and softly smile.

“A well good warm-up. So... can we start now?” Tao with his please-start-it-faster-my-gucci-bag-is-waiting-for-me face.

Baekhyun punch Tao’s face without anyone’s notice. And the so call war began after the punch.

Tao saw a broom stick lean against the wall and quickly picked it. Since he is a Kung Fu Panda, he easily defeat Baekhyun.

Tao use the broom stick and hit Baekhyun’s back. Baekhyun growled in pain but he immediately stand up and kicked the broom sick away from Tao’s hand.

The situation sudden change is because EXO-K’s part time job is being boxing instructor. Baekhyun use his boxing skills to pay back Tao.

Not only you have skill. Others too.

-

Kris use his fist and punched Suho’s stomach, Suho punched Kris’s handsome face without any warning.

You can’t even believe that Suho is fighting with a guy taller than him and yet Suho is available to hit Kris’s stomach easily.

Kris then know the weakness of the shorts one.

Kris punched Suho’s face hardly and before Suho can defeat back another punch on his face again.

There are weakness against everyone. -- EVERYONE.

-

“Yah! KLCC!” Luhan shouted.

“Yah! You tiny little DEER! Eat this.” Chanyeol punched Luhan’s face.

Luhan grab the collar of Chanyeol’s shirt and punch his stomach hardly.

How can Little Luhan grab Giant Chanyeol’s neck? Well. He tipped his toe.

When Luhan gets angry, you’re in deep .

-

D.O punch the air softly like what they does before boxing.

Xiumin punch D.O’s face hardly because he is impatient for doing those annoying boxing skills.

D.O then punch Xiumin’s stomach, kick his leg, ankle and then a punch on Xiumin’s face.

D.O’s mouth then fill with bun. Really no idea where Xiumin get those. D.O chocked and Xiumin then took advantage of D.O’s difficulties.

Advantage = Punchessssssssss.

-

“Why not we try something new?” Kai asked with smirk.

“How?” Lay smile back.

“We use our own dancing skill to fight. Since you’re good in dancing.” Kai recommend.

“Interesting...” Lay answer and swag himself and a punch on Kai’s face.

You can try another style to play with boring thing.

-

“Looks like you are in a team with me.” Chen smirked.

“Nope.” Sehun do a ‘X’ sign with his hands and said “We are enemies, right?”

“Whatever you say. Sehunnie.” Chen say while laughing.

Sehun grab Chen’s arm and flipped him onto the ground and stared at him angrily.

Chen quickly get up and Sehun flipped him again. Chen used his leg to tripped Sehun and they end up punching here and punching there.

Lesson learned: Never be friends with your enemy, they may not like you.

(End of POV)


Sorry for the face punching part... Our heart ached when we were writing this…

Special thanks to LeeSamIm for typing this.

By: SoBabyDontGo fanfic team.