Chapter 17

Let Fate Decide Our Destiny.

Jena’s POV


 

“Now, tell me where are we going?” I asked when we reach the main gate.

 

“My home.” Sehun said and smirked.

 

“What?!” I yelled at him when I get his answer.

 

“Yah, keep your voice low. The guard is starring at us.” Sehun hit my head softly.

 

“M-mianhae. But why are we going to your house?” I asked curiously.

 

“What are you thinking? You think I’m interesting in flat s?” I punched his arm hardly and yelled, “ you Oh Sehun!”

 

“You can if you want.” Sehun smirked and pretended to unbuckle his belt, “OH SEHUN!!!!”

 

“I’m just kidding. C’mon, get into my car.” He opened the car door for me before he commanded.

 

I nodded my head and got inside, while the younger one start the engine. The seat was so comfortable and it makes me want to sleep right now. To ignore the sleeping bug in my head, I looked at Sehun and wanted to start a conversation.

 

“Why do you come?” I asked.

 

“You mean, why do I go to your class?” I nodded, “Is because you weren’t in a good mood.”

 

“You care? I thought you only know how to fight or cause some trouble in school.” Sehun suddenly braked after I finished my sentence.

 

Sehun looked at me, “Am I that bad?” He asked and I swear, I can see his eyes forming a fire ball.

 

“A-aniya, I’m just trying to—” Before I could finish my sentence, he kissed me softly on my cheek and I’m stricken dumb with amazement.

 

“Sehunnie...” I whispered, looking at him full with shock.

 

“Mian, I didn’t mean to kiss you.” Sehun looked out the window. If I’m no wrong, he’s blushing.

 

I made a fake cough and asked “Don’t you want to continue your driving?”

 

“Nae..” He the radio and the song name Kissing You who sing by Girls’ Generation was played, me and Sehun immediately fake cough.

 

I turn my head staring at the view from the inside, wondering where Sehun brought me to and why does he kiss me all of the sudden.

 

When my upper eyelid wanted to met the lower ones, Sehun said “We are here, sleepy head.” and patted my head.