Chapter 4

Let Fate Decide Our Destiny.

(Chen’s POV)

My heart was pounding faster and faster as if it will pop out if I don’t have a rib cage protecting it. The face of that lady in front of me became as red as a cherry, a super duper ripe cherry.

Then I found out why. Who would not blush when a hot, handsome guy in the entire Seoul has both his hand on you?

I quickly remove my hand from her shoulders.

“Kwenchanyo Kim Hyuna-ssi?” I said while staring at her name tag.

“Nae sunbae-nim, I should get going, Annyeong sunbae!” She reply while turning around and flipping her brown hair.

‘She’s beautiful’ popped out of my mind. I took a deep breath to calm myself down when I saw two familiar figures infront of me.

“Chen, what was that?” One of them started talking, it was Jena. She looks so hurt and sad.

“Erm…” I was stuck at that moment, my brain couldn’t turn to think a good reason to explain.

“Hey, calm down.” That brat actually dares to lay his hands on my baby’s shoulder?! And the thing is Jena does not care?

“What about you? Flirting with another guy in public?!” I shouted at her. Damn, what was that for? I can’t control my anger.

“I-I thought you understand  me..” Tears started to fall from her eyes forming a river of tears, somehow I didn’t feel bad. I felt like our relationship has been affected by that idiot brat.

“J-Jena...” I softly call her name out. But her respond was she turned around and walked away with that brat. When they’re out of my sight, a drop of tear fell off from the corner of my eyes.

(End of POV)

-----

(Jena’s POV)

I walk back to my class with Sehun. What I feel is only SAD. He doesn’t trust his girlfriend? Huh?

“Noona...” Sehun tap me and say “Are you going in?”

‘Oh.. We are here. Outside  my class.’ I think.

“Oh. Thanks Sehun. Go back to your class before the bell rings.” I commanded him with the identity of the President of  Student Council.

“Noona.. That isn’t funny man.” Sehun looked at me with his cute worried face.

“I’m fine ok? We will continue the Math tomorrow,  kay?” I don’t feel like talking, and I think Sehun knew it too.

“Ok. If that guy make you unhappy, I will surely punch him until he cries for his mama.” He say it fiercely while showing his biceps muscles to me.

“Okok. Just go back before he comes back and misunderstood something again. Bye!” I pushed him.

-----

In class, I wasn’t paying attention, besides. I was hungry, all I had was a sip of yogurt drink this morning.

‘Flirting with another guy in public...’ These 6 words keep repeating in my mind.

My poor heart. It broke into pieces, or should I say, million billion more and more pieces. How can he say that kind of things to me? I may be good in every subject or anything but the only thing that failed me is LOVE.

I look at Chen’s place, he doesn’t skip lessons, and this is his first time. Where is he?

I cry softly without disturbing any of the students who try to study, and also the teacher. Secretly crying...

“Class dismissed. Remember to finish your work.” Ms. Kim said as she walked out the classroom.

-----

I stood up.

Walking towards the back door, wanting to wash my face at the restroom.

 

Suddenly,

everything became blurry..

all I see is black..

 

Knock knock

 

I heard a knock from the door and a yell from Sehun “JENAAA!! Andweh!!”

 

The last thing I saw was not Chen...

 

but Sehun...

--------------------------------------------------------------