Chapter 16

Let Fate Decide Our Destiny.

Jena’s POV


 


I’m trying to ignore everything like some whisper from the classmate and some weird stare.

 

“Han Jena!” What a beautiful day, grass are green, sky are blue— “HAN JENA!”

 

“D-dae?” I asked after listening that roar from our professor, actually I wasn’t really paying attention on the class since I’ll have tuition after this.

 

“You’re allow to leave early.” He said and pushed his nerdy glasses.

 

“Wae?” The top of my head appear thousand of question marks.

 

“Jena, we’re going to visit the orphanage today aren’t we?” Sehun looked at me and winked. So... excuse me... can someone tell me when he came in?

 

“D-dae.” I reply and look at Chen, he was just looking at me, sadly.

 

“Jena, quickly pack your things, we’re run out of time.” Sehun said and everyone in the class was looking at me weirdly.

 

I pack my things in my bag wondering why Sehun wound mention about the orphanage, “Jena, why are you going with him?” Chen’s whispered and I gasped at all of the sudden.

 

I mouthed a ‘sorry’ to him and walked toward Sehun.

 

This doesn’t make me feel good although I’m not doing anything wrong.

 

When I pass through a gang of girls, “Is he the reason why you broke up with Chen?” A girl name Eunna who look innocent outside but tricky in the inside said and looked at me, “That means I have the chance with Chen oppa?” Eunna exclaimed.

 

“Shut your mouth up you !” I said while pointing at her nose with my index finger and I heard the classmate gasped.

 

“I’m not the president anymore and I do not need to follow any school rules. Be careful when you walk.” I warned her with a scary yet loudly voice and I caught everyone’s attention in just a blink of eyes.

 

I saw disappointment over Chen’s face and the EXO-M members were looking at me, frown.

 

I slightly bowed to the teacher and excuse myself then I followed Sehun. I don’t know why I say that to Eunna but that is what had come into my mind.

 

“You did a good job noona!” Sehun raise up his thumb and I frown “For what?”

 

“Wow. Is this the real you? You are awesomeeeeee. Thumbs up!” He said and slightly jumped.

 

“Now, tell me where are we going?” I asked when we reach the main gate.

 

“My home.” Sehun said and smirked.