Chapter 14

Let Fate Decide Our Destiny.

Luhan’s POV


 


Chen’s eyes were filled with disappointment and anger. I follow his gaze and saw Sehun’s hand on Jena’s face, helping her to wipe the pure tears on it.

 

I believe Jena is not the one who did the report. To find out the truth, I secretly walked back to the office and knocked on Mr. Lee's door again.

 

 

Knock knock

 

 

“Mr. Lee, there is something I need to ask.” For not being so irritatingly slow, I made it straight to the point “Can I know who is the one—”

 

He immediately cut me off with a tch “Why? Don’t you boys think that Han Jena reported it?”

 

“Neither Han Jena nor the police did the report.” I said confidence in oneself.

 

“What makes you said that?” Mr. Lee said and looked at me.

 

“Do you think that the police are smart enough to know what school we are in when we are not wearing our school uniform? And—” I looked around the surrounding and lastly keep my eyes on his face “Do you think we are that stupid enough to wear our school uniform while fighting?”

 

“Very well.” Mr. Lee looked at me, fire in his eyes “Fighting is already a big mistake towards you—”

 

“I’m asking you who made the report! Not about morality!” I yelled at him flustered, grabbing his colar.

 

“Please watch out your attitude.” He warned and pushed my hands away.

 

“Then just tell me instead of wasting saliva arguing with me.” I kicked the air hardly and walked out by slamming the door hardly.

 

I skipped school by the first time and walked myself to my favorite Bubble Tea Shop name : Nicetime.

 

When the casheir was about to take my order, my phone rang. I quickly let the customer behind me to order first while answering the call.

 

 

Yoboseyo?

 

Yah! Gege, where are you?” Tao asked with a loudly.

 

My ears hurt man.” I said but quickly answered “Nicetime.”

 

DO YOU KNOW YOU SKIPPED YOUR CLASS?!” While Kris yelled, I covered my ears with my both hands and rolled my eyes.

 

I know.  So?” I didn't really care about it since it was my first time.

 

SO? DID HEARD A ‘SO’ FROM YOU?” Lay shouted while I told the cashier my order and pass her my paid “Bubble Milk Tea. Add pearl.”

 

LUHAN!!!!” Chen yelled. “Can you guy just stop the yelling and shouting? My poor ears can’t handle it.” While waiting for my drinks, I walked to a table near the window to take a nice view from inside.

 

The professor is going to call your parents. Lu.” Xiumin said calmly.

 

What? I just skip my class one time. ONE TIME.” I shouted back and a voice shouting my name as I turn around, I saw the worker holding my drink with my name on it.

 

You have distention after school, if you didn’t attend it, they will call your parents.” Kris said calmly but still can hear anger in his voice and I took the drink and mouthed a ‘thank you’ to the worker.

 

I’ll attend it. So, don’t worry.” I said and hung up the phone.

 

 

*Still don’t know who reported it. Haiz...* I thought and took a slip of bubble milk tea, some of the pearl appear in my mouth and I chewing it slowly...


 

A boring chapter ~~~~~~~~

But still hope you guys like it :D

 

Teaser:

 

I turned my head to Jena and saw her looking outside the window, day-dreaming.

 

I’m so sorry...

 

For being a bad boyfriend...

 

For not protecting you...

 

For suspecting you...

 

 

SoBabyDontGo |