Chapter 6

Let Fate Decide Our Destiny.

(Chen’s POV)

I opened the door hardly and saw 7 pair of eyes looking at me.

Suddenly, one of them stood in front of me and shouted at me “Yah! You hurt Jena and now what?” I know him, he is Kai. A ing brat.

“If I were you, I will not appear when Jena and Sehun is in something.” Oh. That’s D.O. What? Jena and Sehun...

“Hey hyung, stop that. This is not good situation to talk jokes.” Sehun said.

“Jena, we need to talk, its just a misunderstanding. I can explain.” I approached Jena.

“Can you guys go out for a while. I need to get some things right.” Jena smiled to the others.

“Okay. Shout when he does something bad to you and we’ll come in immediately.” Chanyeol glared at Chen and said.

 

Slamp

 

“Look, this is all a misunderstanding, that girl bumped into me, and I was about to-” I said hurriedly and was cut off by something warm on my lips. Jena’s lips.

Jena broke the kiss and said deeply “I trusted you Chen, I trust you.” And she hug me tightly.

“Thank you Jena~” I reply happily.

“Are you jealous when I’m tutoring with Sehun?” Jena ask me with the playful word on her face.

“NO WAY! I’m not jealous, j-just..”

“Just?” Jena’s puppy eyes stared at me cutely and she blink her eyes every second.

“Ish. Fine, I’m jealous.” I hug Jena again, really scared that she will disappear from my sight, again.

“Hehe.” She laugh softly. Seems like she like my answer huh?

I can’t stop loving her every day, every hour, every minute or should I say.. every second.

“I’m jealous that you have your recess time with that brat. I’m jealous when you laugh in his every jokes. I’m jealous that he bought you your favourite yogurt drink. Doing these things make me very very very jealous you know?” I can’t control myself and spill everything out.

“Chen.”

“Hmm?”

“You look cute when you’re jealous.”

“Are laughing at me?”

“Seriously. You’re blushing now.”

“Am I? Oh no.. I’m so not Kim Jong Dae!”

“Yes you’re, my Prince blushing Chen~”

“Then you’re my Princess evil Jena~”

“Hey! I’m not that evil!”

“Okok. I’m just kidding. Promise me, what he do to you is suppose to be done by me. Only me, KIM JONG DAE.”

A long yet passionate kiss ended their conversation...


 


End. Another short chap :DD