Chapter 7

Let Fate Decide Our Destiny.

(Chen’s POV)

“Jena! Our Maths teacher is finding you. Where the hell did you go?” A student same class with Jena shout nervously.

“WHAT?! Is recess time man! I just finish my lunch 5 minutes ago.” Jena shouted back.

“Jena, just go and find out what happen. Maybe there is something important?” I smiled to her and pat her shoulder.

“Okay..” She smiled back.

“I’ll  miss you girl.” I plant a kiss at her temple.

“Oh! My eyes hurt like bull!” Luhan exclaimed.

“Yah! You two lover bird continue your thingggg in a private place please~” Xiumin face palm himself.

“Ish! Two sneaky hyungs.” Jena hit them softly on their shoulder.

“Jena! Hurry up!” The student shouted again.

“Bye, Chen. I’ll be back as fast as could. Wait me at the classroom.” She wink at me.

‘She’s so damn cute.’ I thought.

“Kay, bye!” I waved her away.

“Aww. So sad that your girlfriend is not here~” Kris aeygo and it was so not him!

“Kris, you look like a you know?!” Tao said.

“Would you just shut the up?” Kris is mad.

“Wow. Hyung, bad word huh? What happen to you huh? Kris.” Xiumin ask while eating a steam bun from nowhere.

“N-nothing.” Kris reply.

“There is something when YOU said nothing.” Luhan laugh softly.

“Boys, back to the class.” I said and saw Kris is hiding something over us, but I just think that he would tell us in a good timing. I guessed?

“Kaja!” Tao said.

“Hyung.. isn’t that Sehun with his EXO-K?” Lay said...

(End of POV)

-

(Sehun’s POV)

After playing basketball with the elders, we wanted to go to the vending machine to pick up some drink.

It is well peace at first, but after ten seconds... We met EXO-M in the hallway.

‘At this time?!’ I thought.

Chen come near me and hit my shoulder with his and I also got a smirked from him.

I ignores it because I don’t want to start a fight when I’m lost in energy.

“Hey you! Apologize!” Kris stared at me fiercely. ‘What the ?’ I shouted in my deep heart.

“Dude! Go back to your China, its none of your business.” Kai said as he pushed Kris.

‘Ahh. So Kai saw the truth.’ I think but didn’t say it out.

“Boys!” Suho shouted. “Let’s go!”

“Looks like somebody gonna get their kicked!” Lay said.

Ya. Lay got a punch from Kai and I didn’t care about it. Just stay silent.

I saw Lay got up and wipe away the blood on his lips and punched Kai back.

“Hyung, stop it.” I shouted. And whisper to him “You have no energy right now.”

“Fine.” Kai whispered back.

“You wanna fight huh?” Chanyeol asked.

“I’m not scared of you, KLCC.” Luhan let his tongue out.

“I hate people calling me that, you DEER.” Chanyeol shouted to Luhan.

“Opposite. I love that~” Luhan smirked.

“Chanyeol, stop it.” Baekhyun persuade.

“Anything you said.” Chanyeol smile back.

“4pm, SM Street, and don’t leave without seeing each other.” I said and walk through them.

DEAL!” One of them shouted and I know that was Chen.

-

They didn’t know that someone is eardrop-ing them.

A smile appear from the corner of the mouth.


End. Two Chapters in a day. :DD