Chapter 9

Let Fate Decide Our Destiny.

(Sehun’s POV)

All of us were fighting, leaving bruises and fresh wounds on our skin.

The fight continue for about 30 minutes. We lost our energy and lay down on the ground.

“I fill my muscle build a lot after exercise.” I smirked and said.

“Mine too.” Chen agreed.

“But it hurt too.” I said with a weak voice.

“Omygosh! Are you guys alright?!” Bull. Isn’t that Jena’s voice?

“J-jena, why are you here?” Chen ask nervously.

“Someone told me that you guys are having a fight.” Jena run to Chen asking “Are you ok? You’re bleeding!”

‘Jena, I’m bleeding to.’ I doesn’t know why I feel like that when Jena care about Chen.

But before Chen can reply, a siren came from the end of the street.

“! POLICE!” Chanyeol yelled.

We run as fast as we could to avoid being caught by the police.

“Jena, let’s go!” Chen then grab Jena’s hand and Jena blushed. When I saw that scene, I accidentally tripped over a small little rock.

I twisted my ankle and have a hug with the ground.

“Oh my! You twisted your ankle!” Luhan exclaimed.

“Is none of your business. We are enemies.” I said while massaging my ankle.

“What are you talking about ?! In this situation?” Luhan shouted at me and tried to pull me up from the ground.

“Just leave without me!” I yelled and pushed him away from me.

“Once you get caught, all of us will die because of your childishness.” Luhan pulled me again.

“Baek! Sehun is hurt!” Chanyeol shouted.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun oh and Xiumin... I think he heard what Chanyeol said. Three of them were running towards  me.

“Hyung, he is hurt and he doesn’t want any help from us. So...” Luhan then looked at Chanyeol and Baekhyun then Xiumin, they all nod and stared at me “We will get his out of the ground.”

Then I know what happen...

“Xiumin! Help me with his hand. Chanyeol Baekhyun each leg for you guys.” Luhan shouted.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!” I yelled and wanted to get off from their hand, but they have strong arms.

They ‘moved’ me with a incredible speed and then we hide beside a corner because those ‘mover’ is out of energy.

“Where are they?” A guy said.

“I saw them running that way, sir.” Another guy reply.

“A team to the left, B team follow me to the right.” The police’s commander said.

“Yes sir.” Then I heard a lots of footstep start walking or maybe running?!

“I think they are lost in nowhere.” Luhan whispered.

“FULLY CLEAR SIR!” Chanyeol peeped and said.

“Hahahahaha.” Xiumin laughed “You’re good in joking.”

“Of course! I’m Happy Virus Park Chan Yeol!” Chanyeol smiled.

“What a cute nickname! I’m Kim Min-seok. They used to call me Xiumin or Baozi.” Xiumin and Chanyeol shake their hand to each other.

Oh no! Baekhyun’s eyes are red ! Chanyeol, this is the hour of doom.

“Hey.” Luhan patted my shoulder.

“Yes?” I asked with a annoying sound “What you want from me?”

“Ermm... I just wanna be friend with you like Xiumin and Chanyeol.” Luhan said shyly.

“Oh Sehun.” I reply.

“Aishh... Why are you so hard to relate?” Luhan said and brush his hair with his hand.

“What?” I asked coolly.

“Your friend are so good in social and you are so cool to the one who wanted to be friend with you.” He pointed Xiumin and Chanyeol who are talking about... BUNS?!

“Go make friend with him if you want. I’m cool so what?” I shouted.

“Sehunnie, what happen?” Baekhyun asked me.

“Nothing happen.” I reply with a tired face.

“Jinja?” Chanyeol’s full with question mark.

“Nothing happen, hyung.” I manage a smile to him and I know I look .

“I’ll call the other and meet together.” Xiumin try to compromise the bad mood.

“Okay.” Luhan reply.

“Hello?... Chen, where the hell are you?... Ok... I think I remembered... Ok... See you...” Xiumin hung up the phone and said “We are going to Jena’s house right now.”

“Can I go back to my OWN house?” I asked with suspect in my eyes.

“Chen say Jena wanna see all of us in her house IMMEDIATLLY.” Xiumin rolled his eyes and continue “I wanted to meet my bed.” And a sigh run out from his mouth.

We walk to Jena’s house since it is so damn near.

(End of POV)


End.