Chapter 13

Let Fate Decide Our Destiny.

Chen’s POV


 


“So why didn’t you report?” The headmaster – Mr. Lee raised up his head and I can see anger in his eyes. Instead of replying his question, Jena stay silent.

 

JENA DIDN’T REPORT OUR CASE?! THEN WHO IS THE ONE?

 

“I’m the one who told her not to report.” Sehun said.

“Sehun!” I could heard that Jena whispered.

“I threaten her if she report to school, she need to pay me fifty bucks each day.” I’m speechless in that moment, who’s her boyfriend now? Who’s the one who protect her now..? Sehun...

I can see Chanyeol nudged Sehun with his arm and Sehun didn’t care about it as his eyes is on Mr. Lee.

“Ohh... I thought Jongdae would protect Jena but it the end It was Sehun.” Mr. Lee smirked “Han Jena, pass me your badge and your coat. You’re so-called fired.”

 

I’m the one who have the responsible to protect her... but why everything already did by Sehun?

 

And...

 

J-jena has been fired because of us..?

 

Jena’s shiver hand slowly took off the pin from the collar of her uniform and hand it to Mr. Lee.

 

When she was about to take off her jacket, Sehun hold her waist “Is my fault, why do you fired her?”

 

“Oh Sehun, you’re lucky that you haven’t been kicked out from the school.” Mr. Lee said.

 

“Then just kick me instead of firing her.” Sehun said fiercely.

 

“But she wasn’t responsible as a president of student council.” Mr. Lee stared at Sehun “She shouldn’t be control by the student but to control them.”

 

“Mr. Lee” I said “Please don’t fired Jena.”

 

 

There is a long silence until...

 

 

“Please, Mr. Lee.” The remaining said and bowed.

 

“I’m sorry but she has just broke the rules of the student council.” After saying this, Mr. Lee continue reading those files.

 

“Its okay guys.” Jena took off her jacket “Here.”

 

“Thanks for your cooperation Han Jena.” Mr. Lee said and have a ‘get out’ sign on his face.

 

“Thank you Mr. Lee.” Jena bowed, turn around and walked out from the office.

 

When we are all outside, I saw tear started to form in Jena’s eyes.

 

I felt so guilty about what I do to her before knowing the truth...

 

I saw Jena starting to cry and wanted to comfort her but someone replace me again.

 

Sehun, hands off from my girl!


 

NEW CHAPTER ~~~~~~

 

SoBabyDontGo |