Chapter 5

Let Fate Decide Our Destiny.

I slowly open my eyes weakly and got up. Found myself lying on a bed in a place I’ve never been. Is this heaven? Or hell?

I looked up, down, left and right. Ohyah. This is the infirmary of EXO High School. I used to be here when some rotten gets injured from fighting.

A digital clock not faraway from me was displaying the time, 01:47am.

Dammit. Its MIDNIGHT.

I was shocked finding myself in the infirmary. But the most shocking thing is I felt pressure on my right hand.

The room was dark but thanks to the brightness of the moon through the window, I was able to see clearly.

My eyes traced along my hand and something caught my attention. A big warm hand was holding my small cold hand.

It was Sehun’s hand.

How did I know? His multi-coloured hair of coz!

I stared at him. He was sleeping beside me, I mean he was sitting on a chair beside the bed that I was laying on. He looks so peaceful when he’s sleeping.

His head was lying on his right arm and holding my hand with it.

He was only wearing our school uniform.

Since I’m the president of student council president, I had an additional jacket, but that brat doesn’t have one on him and... Oh my gosh! He’s shivering.

I let go his grip and took off my jacket. I put my jacket on his back.

His handsome face was really attractive still he’s sleeping.

A smile formed on my face and i went back to my dreamland.

(End of POV)

-

(Sehun’s POV)

(The next morning)

“Yah!”

“Wae!”

“Molla!”

“Bwo!”

“Haish jinja!”

These annoying noises woke me up from my beauty sleep.

“Aigoo, our maknae has grown up.” Kai said.

“And she’s the student council president!” Chanyeol hyung follow by.

“Good job ah Oh Sehun!” Baekhyun said with a smirked.

“Hyungs! Can you just shut the up? And get the of here before I get mad!” I reply angrily. Don’t they have eyes to see that Jena is sleeping?!

“Woww.. Sehun is angry because that he scare we woke his girlfriend up.” D.O said while open his eyes widely.

“She’s still sleeping man. Let’s just don’t wake her up ok? Jebal~~” I whinned at the hyungs.

“Guys, stop teasing him, our maknae is a man now.” The room became silent after Suho say that.

Few seconds later... Jena woke up and stared at us.

Out of the blue, the door burst open.

(End of POV)

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

another short chapter. :DD